Lenovo — Defective laptop Issue

I bought this ideapad s145 - 14api in march and since then i've been experiencing issues after issues with this laptop. The very first issue was with the fan. Second issue was with the power button. Third issue was the system ran into a problem by itself and i had to install new windows on it. Fourth issue is extremely heated the laptop becomes when switched on. Now fifth issue is that there is no display. I spent 35-36k on this laptop to work on my new website and everytime i had to stop my work which led to loss of time and money both. Now again it's in front of me but of no use. What kind of machine have they given me i don't know. Now i can't bear all these problems that occur again and again. I want a replacement for this laptop. It's literally useless and my money got wasted on this laptop. I want these people to take this laptop and give a new one as soon as possible.

[Aug 03, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037