[Resolved] Lenovo — Online Order

mroad
I placed an online order for laptop on Lenovo online store thedostore.com on 22nd Jan.

I have paid money in advance - 72000 INR. They promised to deliver the laptop in 5-7 days in Mumbai. A link was provided to track the order.

After 4 days, when I enquired the order status, they quietly changed it to "Shipment Delayed". Later they promised to dispatch it on 28th Jan. Today 28th Jan is over, and my order is still to be dispatched. They are not refunding the money also. My need for a laptop is urgent...can I file a criminal complaint against them?

Order Number is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

[Jan 28, 2017] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My phone's charger is in warranty period and it's not working. I want to change the charger. Please do as soon as possible.
Because the warranty period of my phone's charger will end shortly. So please do the replace fast.
Thank you...!!!
This mobile was bad .it is very heat and lots off time in a day system UI has stopped. It is worrest mobile

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - Online Order