LG Electronics

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

LG Electronics related photos (1046)

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Vinod Gupta
Complaint: LG Model No.7062DN was purchased by us in the month of September 2007,Since October we have been filing complaints for its being faulty. The problem is every time we wash clothes they get black patches on them and they don''t spin well also. Though it is a fully automatic machine sometimes clothes come totally wet from the machine, tey don''t get spin at all. After Repetive complaints some person came and every time they came and said that they will revert. Thrice compoany has send some person, each time it is a different person. We explain over problem and informally they all have tell that this is a manufacturing defect but noone has responded officiaaly anything. We got a call from Noida office also that some person will come to reapir but that is also a alomst 3 weeks back.This is the height of negliengence.
Consequences : Most of our clothes are in bad shape and the most costlier is our curtains and bedsheets,imported woolens, along with formal shirts which have a these black or white patches. This is a complete manufacturing defect. SInce september we have filing complaints but noone has given it a serious thought. It is very annoying and not at all a expected thing from such a reputed company in the field of electronics. In winter it is very difficuilt to cope with out a fully functional washing machine. All our intent to save ourselves from washing clothes with hand is gone now. We want a complete replacement of washing mchinne as soon as possible along with expense of our clothes or want our payment back and recovery of charges that has spoiled our curtains and expensive clothing
Also want to complaint against your technician or engg. whatever he is MR Vikas sevice person from LG service Centre ,Karnal.He is not taking the problem seriously n giving us baseless reasons for our problem .We are very upset with all this.
ur LG is not responding me at all for my ac which is in warranty period guide me plz

To The Service Manager
    LG ELECTRONIC INDIA
    INDIA

Respected sir,
    I have purchaged a LG 21' FLATRON Colour TV. two years ago. Last one year I am facing an unnatural problem. Every evening from 7pm to 10 pm this TV is not working properly at all. Problem is,when I am watching programm in deferrent channel ,automatically channel changeing and going to '0'. Again and again it is happening. This time remort is also not working. I have complaint to your call centre complaint no. was C0502579. After 10 days engineer had come in day time and said there is no problem and taken Rs.200 as service charge. But in the evening evening the same problem happened. Again called up to callcentre and logged another complaint with clearly stating that problem happening in the evening after 7pm in complaint no. C1703761 on 17th Dec07. From callcentre I got a phone no . of local service centre , I called up there they send engineer again in the day time and said this is impossible to send engineer in the evening, and engineer said that this is not problem of TV this is a problem of Cable Signal. In referrence i am telling you there are three nos. of LG TV in our locality showing same problem in the evening, and this is happening only on LG TV
    I am requesting you to see the matter and try to solve my problem.
    My Proper Name and address is .....

S/O. MD. SOHIUDDIN
    MOBILE NO. - [protected] / [protected]

Yours faithfully

LG India — Customer displeasure and dissatisfaction! [Resolved]

Arul Gandhi
      I bought a LG Washing Machine Model No: WF-N7131FN through Lg deaer in bangalore on New year. My shop keeper launch informed...

LG Electronics — Callous Rude, discourteous behaviour of LG officials [Resolved]

Rajneesh Madhok
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Rajneesh Madhok
      To: [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com...

LG Flatron Golden Eye TV — Colour Patches in TV since the day 1 of purchasing [Resolved]

Miss.Pratibha Sitaram Patil
      I miss Pratibha purchased LG Flatron Golden eye TV from Top Ten Shop,Big Splash,Sec 17,Vashi,Navi Mumbai,
      As...

Harish Pandey
      I had just repaired my LG's DVD player ((LMK 2541 – 2200 Watts) from one of the authorised LG's service centre in Faridabad Sector 16A.

Every time it happens that the problem for which i give my DVD to them is not responded properly and i face some additional problem with the product which were not at the time of handling the product to the service centre.

2-3 Weeks back i had lodged the complainet as the CD was not working on it. Afetr follows up's and so many reminder the problem was taken care off but was not up to the expectation. Now the video output of the DVD is not working.

I have been using LG's product from a long time but never come up to these kind of problems.

Kindly attend this problem as soon as possible and get it rectify otherwise i would have no option rather than stop using LG's product aand take some serious action

Harish Pandey

LG Home Theater (LHT - 6160) — MP4 DVD/CDs are not working [Resolved]

Vaibhav

I done the complaint about not working of MP4 DVDs/CDs in LG Home Theater (LHT-6160) on 28th Nov 2007....

PV Subramaniam
        We purchased a LG fridge from LG shoppe Malleswaram Bangalore .wide no:23794 dated lg tromm washing machine. After installing the fridge we had a doubt that the fridge was not working fine and informed the LG service people at LG Service center at Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore. He was showing that there is cooling from the door and said is like this only. But things kept in racks are getting spoiled and he did not respond to our question and told that it is our imagination that the fridge is not ok. He again that the fridge is absolutely fine & there is any problem they will be replacing the fridge. The door beading was not fixed properly and there was always gap and cool air was going out. We again gave a complaint to Mr.Mansoor LG service manager at Rajaji Nagar center. He again send the same technicican and the person repeated saying the fridge is ok. Milk purchased in the fridge is getting spoiled and persishables like vegetable, pickle are getting fungus infection. The service person told that we have to keep the control knob only to 3-4 points during winter season.Still we have kept to maximum. Even after that the fridge is giving complaints and no action has been taken by LG service person. The service people told that if there is any problem they will replace the fridge after the technician reports a problem. Till so far no body turned up since 3 weeks. Being a branded product we got duped with such a refrigerator and now feeling so depressed. We are from a middle class family and getting another fridge is beyond our capabilities. We had taken this product because the shopper was assuring best post sales service from LG.
        Hope you will look to the problem seriously and take necessary action immediately

With regards

PV Subramaniam
        304, Vraksha gopal apts, 63/1. TS govindappa road, Seetharamaiah layout
        Yeswantpur Bangalore 560022.ph [protected],[protected],[protected],
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk,[protected]@gmail.com
        Complaints on "refrigerator LG"
        Kindly provide the contact number to enquiry the LG refrigirator model GR-1911TSC, 190 ltrs, which has a broken freezer door as well the cooler is not suffeceint or reuires servicing.

We would request an authorised person's contact number as to proviude us an estimate of these repairs.

LG Rd 2530 — Give the Problem Handset & Company [Resolved]

V.RAMESH
          I Am Purchased Reliance LG RD2530 Handset-(Lifetime) Model. Is Working today Bad Condition. Any My Community People Calling...

Urmila Kumari
          MY WASHING MACHINE BECAME OUT OF ORDER WITHIN 3 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE FROM M/S SANGEETA FRASER ROAD, PATNA-800001 VIDE CASH MEMO NUMBER-Gen 1793 DATED 10/08/2007 .UNIT SR NUMBER-002453 , MODEL NUMBER-WF7516LN.
          vhnvkjb

LG Dishwasher — Pathetic Service from LG [Resolved]

Rajiv Kapoor
            I am disappointed to state that the quality of service I am receiving to my complaint is pathetic in Bangalore. I want to...

Zeyauddin Azad
            Complain No :- N7CB1206928 Loged on 12/11/2007 at LG call Center.

LG Engineer has come on 14/11/2007 to attend the complaint and we have shown the bill and enginee has confirmed that some part need to be replace and he will bring the same after 2 days but no one has turnedup as on today .
            After my followup with same complaint no with LG call center and they have confirm that complaint has been cancelled.

Warranty end date was :- 16/11/2007 and complaint was loged on from my end is 12/11/2007 and now there are asking for charge.

Please look into this and hope the same problem will be resolved.
            I agree, that LG make your life worse. I bought a LG washing machine from Giriyas Bangalore. They delivered without the accessories (pipes, mesh etc) and when asked about it dealer ruedly said it is LG's responsibility . There are 2 complaints I logged with LG (s8c31204617, s8c[protected] and they did not respond. When followed up, they referred me to one LG's marketing manager. When I called him understood that guy was not even listening what the issue is and started saying that there is some thing wrong in what I am saying.
            Finally i got information from my source that both dealer and service center people are hand in glove in cheating customer by removing spares from package etc.
            i want to know how to use lg micro oven, the convection mode i have no idea pls send the prce of making any bekary item
            I want to know how to use lg micro oven, the convection mode i have no idea pls send the prce of making any bekary item
            r had gifted a LG micro oven as wedding anniversary gift, now after usage of about 3 years the touch key pad is not working and when approached the technician they are charging a rate of Rs. 1600/- i.e. the rate for the touch key pad costs Rs 600/- and the service charge is Rs. 1000/- can you pls let me know that the repair charges are more than the part to be replaced, whereas we bought a Sanyo microwave and it is still goin on good without any complaint, at the same time we also have LG Air conditioner and this was also the same one fine day the wire got burnt and the same day i wastravelling it was such an hectic day i had to call your technician and get it repair and had to hurry for boarding my train to Kerala, is this what LG products are?

LG Microwave — Customer Service Call Unattended [Resolved]

vijaya kumar
              egister Your Complaint Online

Your record has been successfully Updated.
              Your...

LG India — Customer harassment [Resolved]

Amitava Das
              I am a customer of your Flatron Plus RD 21FA2OV for 2years. from 2 weeks it has not been...

Kamal Kr Jain
              I had by mistake purchased one LG Audio system which was very costly as compared to the similar products of other make. The so called costly product went wrong and I had made a complaint to this board. A technician turned up and said that the system has to be sent to the service station. This was the first step when I smelt some fraud in it. However the system was sent to the service station at Ranchi, Jharkhand. As I already felt, I was told the an estimate will be given and the system would be made right in 2 days time. I had given the system on 01.11.2007. Till date I am being told that we do not have the spares, nor do they tell me the estimate. I very well know that I am going to be charged somewhat more than a new set so that the same is discsrded and I go for a new purchase. Please help.

vipin Gupta
                my IMEI No. is - [protected]

My Name is Vipin Gupta

Alternative Cont. No.[protected]

Theft in South Delhi (India).

on dated 19.11.07 at 11.34 pm.
                i have complain for last 2 months & i gave it for 4 times to LG care service but they r unable to solve my problem..
                so i want to know what do i do now ???

Anuj Kumar Jain

I had purchased a LG KG800 hadset on 07.01.2007 in Delhi, India.
                  (IMEI No. [protected])

The keypad lights of this phone was not working since begining. Then in Oct'07 its screen was getting totally while (Blank) on sweeping the top cover.

I had shown this set to
                  Signature Communications , B-100 A, South City -1, Opp Huda Gymkhana Club,
                  Near Signature Tower, Gurgaon.
                  They had corrected the set telling that its flat cable has been replaced.

Then after two days its touch buttons light was not glowing --> It was corrected saying that "Cleaning has been done. But for button's light ful key pad is to be replaced, which is not avaialable with them".

Now the set is getting hanged (No action / Display) when the camera is selected. Also the while / blank screen is appearing again on sliding the top cover. Moreover the battery back up of this phone has reduced drastically.

Please understand I have spend Rs 11,500/- & am not able to use this phone perfectly even for a year.

I request you please to look into this problem & let me have appropriate solution for this. (Money Back / replacement of the hand set)

Thanking You,
                  Looking for a quick reply / confirmation from you.

With Best regards,
                  Anuj Kumar Jain
                  J-111 (FF), Mayfield Gardens,
                  Sector 51,
                  Gurgaon

LG Washin Machine — after sales issue [Resolved]

Praveen Nair
                    Hi There,
                    My name is Praveen Nair residing in Nerul ,Navi Mumbai ,Maharastra . I had Purchased your LG...

santhanam.a
                    purchased LG mobile phone RD3000 , since i purchased facing problems, last time i complaint this to lg complaint cell . i went to sv servicing center an authorised servicing center at kanchi.after 4 times of my continues complaints i got my phones replaced but of no use ,the other phone is also having same prolem, what to do next ,i complaint in servicing center they says network problems , Reliance people says instrument problem, but iam suffering ,

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER

LG instrument — mobile phone not working

My cell No [protected] is showing "insert Card" on display
                    Even though the sim card was re-inserted the cell is not working
                    I think my child must have done some mischief
                    Please give me reliance " customer service contact no.

My other cell No. is [protected]

LG Rd - 3000 — DELIVERY OF MOBILE BY CUSTOMER CARE

I AM A CUSTOMER OF LG MOBILE AND HAVING RD-3000 SET.
                    I HAVE DEPOSITED MY MOBILE SET TO LG SERVICE CENTRE JALGAON, GOLANI MARKET, OFFICE
                    MY MOBILE WAS NOT ACTIVE. I HAD DEPOSITED IT ON 13/10/2008, THYE TOLD ME TO RECEIVE IT AFTER 5 DAYS BUT
                    NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY MOBILE.
                    I HAVE RECEIT.
                    THEY ARE VERY DISGUSTING IN BEHEAVIOUR ALSO.
                    SO PLEASE CONSIDER MY PROBLEM
                    Trace IMEI[protected]
                    Phone LG KG195
                    I want to block my lost phone
                    please try to trace this IMEI number phone and convey me on [protected] (Vaishali Kambale)
                    i cant change my profile my mobile is automatically changed into the headset mood my mobile model no is reliance lg rd 3000.

shaik hafeez
                      I shaik hafeez purchased LG mobile phone RD3000 , since i purchased facing problems, last time i complaint this to lg complaint cell . i went to sv servicing center an authorised servicing center at Ameerpet hyderabad.after 4 times of my continues complaints i got my phones replaced but of no use ,the other phone is also having same prolem, what to do next ,i complaint in servicing center they says network problems , Reliance people says instrument problem, but iam suffering ,

MY PHONE NO IS - [protected]
                      plz send me mumbai custmer care no
                      I purchased LG KP 195 Dynamite mobile in the month of March'08. I am facing problem that my voice is not clear to hear other person. I went to LG Service Centre, they told me that the problem is from MIC, we have changed the MIC, now the mobile phone is good. After that I faced the same problem and once again went to the LG Service Centre. They told me same thing as they told me previously, I recieved the mobile and Then repeatly i faced the same problem. Till now I went to LG Service Centre so many time that I don't Know.
                      Moreover I found the any model of mobile of LG is very worst to use and their service is more than worst as their mobile set.
                      i have bought a LG mobile in mobile stores in banjara hiils last week .

When it is not attached to current connection it is giving a mild shock after finishing the conversation .

I want to reurn the mobile and buy another one