[Resolved]  LG Electronics — GIffiti Coupon code received on purchase of product not working

I had purchased the LG fully automatic machine on 10.11.2020 from Natraj Enterprise in Chandigarh. The owner told me that if i pay card swipe charges of 2% then i will get giffiti coupon code of worth 2500/-
I did same and he did some online transaction after receiving extra money of rs 450/-( other than invoice amount) in cash. After few minutes i received coupon code on my number, however when i am trying to redeem this code on giffiti web portal there is neother balance credit in my giffiti wallet nor i can use anywhere while making my payment for product selected, I felt cheated. I want my swipe charges back, want reply from company why do they cheat customers?

i can be contacted thru email or my phone no. on demand.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2020
i myself got it solved without company involvement

[Dec 10, 2020] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Dec 18, 2020 Dear Customer ( kumar.anuj85),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details & product invoice, and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001