LG Electronics

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased the Front Load Washing Machine Model No. FHM1065ZDL from e-commerce site amazon on 6th August 2021 & Delivered on 8th August 2021. The said product is got stuck with TE error with first wash. The first complain to replace/service the product was raised on 15th September with RNP[protected] and second on 25th September 2021 with RNP[protected]. According to service engineer and smart diagnostic option, the Panel and the Thermistor of the machine is faulty i.e. manufacturing defect as machine was not even used once. The cloths of the first time were stuck in the machine and that was open by the service engineer. I had made numerous calls for the replacement/service of the defective machine and sent email and try to communicate with higher authority to resolve my case in smooth way but all my efforts went into vein. The promise time was Sunday i.e. 26th September 2021 but no communication has been made to me and no reply has been given. I request a replacement with new Washing machine with same model
Sep 27, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered my complaint in LG care, LG technician visited & tried to rectify problem but he created another problem.
    From last 16 to 17 days I requested several times (about 50 to 60 times) to local LG service center owner(HI-TECH Services, singrauli M.P.) but he ignore my request and answered rudely about my TV set problem.
    Now he is not picking my phone, I tried 5 to 6 times per day. I have massaged in whatsapp also to Local LG care center owner Mr M.K.Panday but he didn't reply.
    HI-TECH SERVICES ower Mr M.K.Panday is not responsed my call, he is not a realiable person, he demands money.
    Kindly rectify my problem
    Sep 26, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This refrigerator is junk we have had it since 7/3/15 lost a compressor and now a fan. Lucky we where home both times. We would like our money back and pick up this peace of junk.
      Sep 26, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We brought LG fridge from vivek in 2016.
        From 2018 itstarted giving troubles like compressor stopped working. For each an every 6 months compressor is not working, we used raise a complaint a service person won't respond for atleast 15 days this is what we have been facing for 3 yrs. Worst service an worst product...

Pls do a replacement else we will file a complaint against LG...
        Sep 24, 2021

Dear Customer,

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

I purchased this LG brand new single door. refrigerator on 10th aug 2021 which was installed by LG people, after we started using immediately we realised the water was continously leaking from the Fridge and spoiling the vegetables, all the stuff in fridge. three engineers have seen the fridge and confirmed there is an issue and this fridge needs to be replaced . but LG is taking no action and plans to send new engineer every day. they are selling fake, faulty, damaged products to consumers and then they don't even bother to fix the faulty fake fraud products
          They are themselves closing the request numbers

Two I have submitted so far:
          RNP[protected]
          RNP[protected]
          Sep 22, 2021

LG Customer Support Team

As I called to customer care person and she pick up the call I told im facing a problem in ac of water leakage and she told...
            Near the end of August, 2021, our refrigerator stopped cooling. On Sunday, August 29, 2021, I contacted LG and informed them...
            I have been trying to receive refund for a defective dishwasher for over three months. They have no one in my area to service...
            My complain no is RNP[protected] .

I have logged this complaint on 31st Aug. 2021 but till date my query is...
            My complain no is RNP[protected] .

I have logged this complaint on 31st Aug. 2021 but till date my query is...
            I have bought my tv in 2018. Right in the warranty period, there was display problem and I did not mind paying 3k something...
            Its been just 6 months we purchased Air Conditioner and it is malfunctioning ... 2 times we had to repair and change the parts....
            HI, i contacted the LG customer care number in india, about the issue of restart of Dishwasher after power failure. It was...
            This is a written complaint against my Service Request No- RNP[protected] Lg- Model No-43UK6780PTE.
            The issue is...

Respected Sir,
            I have already put a complaint regardin my issue, complaint ID-2982381but have not received any response so far .
            I have booked LG AC Model- MSQ18-SWZD 2021, 1.5 TON, 5 STAR from RAHUL ELECTRONICS, Goregaon West,
            Mumbai-400104, Maharashtra, where I have paid booking amount of Rs-1000/- on 16th Aug21 but I have ot received the AC till now. The dealer is saying that the stock is only not coming from company, I don't know what is the dact.
            Therefore, I request you to please look into the matter and solve the issue.

Thanking You.
            Vikas Singh.
            Mo-[protected].

LG Customer Support Team

We bought this A/c of 2 ton and facing some issues with it quite some time. as it does not cool enough although it is of two ton and its cooling shutter does not move and also it does not turn on sometimes and remain off. very bad experience with the product of LG and I would also recommend people to think twice before you buy and always buy a good product.

ssood001's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 11, 2021
              Mail [email protected]
              number-9212318709
              Dear Customer,

We have made a note of your contact number. Our concerned team will get in touch with you.

LG Customer Support Team

I Given request on[protected] and i got call on[protected] from engineer and ask to check with local engineer,
                Due...

Very very very worst service by LG for water purifier.. Almost two weeks crossed my purifier light turns yellow.. I have booked for service and the assigned service cancelled automatically.. Again I booked for the service.. the service person Saravanan told i will come by Wednesday evening.. but he did not come and even he did not attend our calls and messages also.. now it is Friday almost 3 days crossed when I have booked the complaints.. no response from that person too. Now we are using bottle water for our 11 month old baby.. I mentioned that we have 11 month old baby and we need it immediately to replace the filter.. but that person lethargically not attending the calls from past 3 days service person name: Saravanan +[protected]. The LG is responsible for our health condition got any issue by using this filter water..😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
                Sep 10, 2021

LG Customer Support Team

I had bought an LG washing machine from LG Best Shop - Bhawal Electronics (LalBaug, Mumbai) on 25th May, 2021. It was delivered on 28th May, 2021 after the installation we noticed that the touch display was completely scratched. The same was informed to the store via WhatsApp and call. He said they will look into it. They said they’ll replace the machine but didn’t do it for week. Then they gave me options of panel change and warranty extension. To which I accepted but the panel brought by Lg service guy was even more scratched so we stuck to only warranty extension deal where I pay more 2000 and they give me three years warranty extension. I paid the amount on 7th June, 2021. But till date i never received my warranty extension now they don’t even reply on message’s.
                  Sep 11, 2021
                  They provided me with the warranty extension copy!
                  Sep 09, 2021

Dear Customer,

Hope your query has been resolved. Please let us know if we could be of any further assistance to you.

LG Customer Support Team

I purchased a LG SS refrigerator in 2017. In May of this year it quit working. When I called warranty and got a claim number they sent me to a third party repair company. The company came out and determined it was the compressor. They took my proof of purchase and set a day to come back and replace the compressor. They did not show, nor have they returned my calls. This was 4 months ago. Now when I call LG warranty they tell me it is no longer under warranty. I really miss having a refrigerator!
                    Sep 09, 2021