LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

Uttar Pradesh

LG Electronics Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 180 9999

LG Electronics reviews & complaints(6716)

Dear Team,

I had purchased a LG Front Load Washing machine at LG Best Shop, Srikakulam on[protected] and i...
I had a service call to get refrigerator fix because it wasn’t cooling, the first technician checked the refrigerator and...
I bought this tv from Lazada in Thailand 3 weeks ago.
It was a Christmas box for me the children.
The installation...
I have raised a complain for my TV on 2nd Jan with companyRNP[protected] is given to SKY SERVICES. Technician visited and...
I bought LG charcoal microwave on 14.1.22 from Bansal Electrovision Pvt Ltd, Sector-29, Gurgaon which is LG SHOPPE. After delivery, iit is found faulty as the start/ stop key is not working regularly and thee oven is making huge noise.
The LG installation technician has also noted the same and called the shop keeper to replace the item immediately. BUT the LG shoppe has refused to replace and said LG care will repair. The complaint No is RNP[protected]
Kindly note that I feel that the item is refurbished and the LG exclusive shop has duped me and causing lot of mental anguish as the owen was bought in emergency due to sudden covid lockdown.
regards,
Ajay Sood
Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Related to door closing issue
    1st complaint generated on 23.10.2021; vide no[protected]
    2nd 14.01.2022 vide...

I bought a laptop on 15/01/2022 in pai international near benz Circle, vijayawada, Andhrapradesh. The price of it is 52000 and they said a laptop will be provided, but it's online lenovo official website price is 49000 . I asked for the online they said ok and i paid money too. Then after they said that if I buy it for 52000 then only I will bag.
    In the receipt also printed that laptop and a laptop bag when I ask that, they are saying that it is auto generated. I'm not fulfilled with that purchase. So i wish to take concern action on them and solve my problem.

LG Customer Support Team

Dealer cheated us by selling an inferior 3 star AC to us by highlighting that 3 star is better than 5 star AC making us convince by sharing wrong specifications deliberately. Fraudulently pushing old product by saying wrong spec and fooling us.
      LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      VCP[protected]. This is my escalation no raised 3 weeks back and has got resolution from ASM Mr Urumees who has absolutely not shown any concern on my grave concern but has tried blaming me that I shouldn't have brought the product and blamed that it was my mistake to get cheated. He told ne get it sorted by dealer Nandhilath GMart Palai by myself and see if they are fine to replace it and was not bothered to assist me and felt he was biased nor look into correcting them and solving my grave punishing situation .

LG Customer Support Team

I had booked lg water purifier through viveks chennai on 28 dec 2021. I had to run around for almost 2 weeks for delivery of the product. I was updated by viveks showroom that the product is out of stock and there is no eta for replacement model that was committed to be delivered
        Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details and order id with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

I recieved the microwave oven ordered#[protected] booked in LG online store with a damaged external packing...br...

One month delay under warranty of of product and they close my complaint with out my consent

LG Customer Support Team

They won't pay warranty because I do not have label from the unit. I ask if I needed to keep the unit after two months and...

A technician discovered a broken wire (pink) that stopped the ice and water dispenser from working. The wire can’t be repaired or replaced due to the design of the system.

The faulty design caused the wire to be damaged by the opening and closing the door. The repair cost is $650.00. Total replacement of the door.

A wire that should have been protected from damage by your design team requires a complete door replacement.

LG needs to cover the replacement, preferably by a Lg technician.

Deputyla's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 12, 2022
            Larry A Deputy
            719-440-1900
            Mechanical Systems Commissioning
            Soli Deo Gloria
            [email protected]

LG W41 mobile exchange problem IMEI dose not match

LG Customer Support Team

This is to inform you that we have purchased a new air conditioner on oct 27th 2021 on emi and this asset which we have brought it's on Punjab national Bank name

Unfortunately we had a short circuit at our place on november 3rd 2021 so the air conditioner and my other appliances got blasted

We went to the vijay electronics dealer which is based in santacruz east to request him if he can speak to the lg team for new air conditioner as brand gesture but they told they wil speak to the lg team and let us know and infact lg team have inspected the site

After months of repeated followups with the dealer and lg team we are not getting any response from both the ends as we also need a letter from lg that the ac is completely damaged and can't be repaired but for this also we have been still following up with them

So we would request you to kindly look into this matter and resolve the same at the earliest and oblige

Reg
                Nitin Jain
                Mob:[protected]

LG Customer Support Team

For since last more than 2 months, my refrigerator is with the service center ( 16th Nov 2021).
                  They are unable to...
                  I made a complaint on 30th October 2021 regarding a vertical line in my 43 inch LG UHDtv which I bought in April...
                  Good morning sir/madam...My name kalaiselvan from thuraiyur, trichy. I worked 30days thuraiyur branch of vasanth&co..LG Additional...
                  We have booked a LG 32 L All in One Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven (MJEN326PK, Black, With Starter Kit) through LG sales executive Mr. Santosh Kumar Mohapatra (63011) and local Distributor/Seller M/s TV Emporium, Rourkela, With a bye back our old Microwave oven

But the LG sales executive Mr. Santosh Kumar Mohapatra (63011) sent me a different model and taken an amount Rs. 24, 500/'. it is found that supplied one is an old and defective one. It has shown to Mr. Mohapatra. He apprised and with a commitment that when the said model will be available, it will be replaced with the ordered one. Later on, they took out the defective Microwave oven also within few days

It has already been more than 3 months past since neither got the ordered Microwave Oven nor the Money back. On asking each and every time giving a lot of falls excuses. Not our old Microwave oven returned.

Now we are in great trouble. It is, therefore, my earnest request to please do the needful to resolve the issue.

SuchitraDutta2022's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 8, 2022
                  SUCHITRA DUTTA, C/O M.S.DUTTA
                  FLAT NO. 301, BRAHMANI DREAMS APARTMENT,
                  JAGDA, ROURKELA-769042, ODISHA
                  M.NO. +91 8895500447/9437202498

Main door problem pending. Totally disappointed from first month after washing machine purchase I do multiple complaints from...