LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

Toll free
1 800 180 9999

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints(6855)

Dear sir/mam,

last 5 days im complaint u but ur service not good my registed no[protected] and contact to this no [protected] .last 4 days custormer care not support to me so plz take action this serivece urgnet baisis....

Ifb washing machine dryer is not working

Voot app not download
    LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Voot app not download in smart tv
      LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

15days before I have given complaint about not functioning condition of Samsung TV at Pai International Electronic, Bhatkal.

After 15 days also problem has not been resolved and not getting any proper response.

Your firm name is International & Is it International standard of service style?
        LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. I purchased Lg ac on 26 May 2017 Inverter AC model no. JSQ18NPXA 1.5 tonn. It was working very good as it was very high end model that time but after 3 and half year of working it started decreasing its cooling ... And after season end. But for last one year when i called a technician i was shocked to know that my AC was with aluminium coil and due to bad material of coil my coil was Puncture badly . My other non lg AC s are working...
          +1 videos

I bought an LG refrigerator on 21/6/2021, exactly a year ago, and a few days after the warranty period has expired, the refrigerator stops working. This is unacceptable and is a business strategy by the company and a way of laughing in the faces of consumers who have not purchased extended warranty.
          LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of our monitor taken to service stationcase id (rnp[protected] in march 2022 till date the complaint is unresolved, service centre technician has replaced parts still, monitor is not working and neither service station nor lg company is serious about issue, keep on telling call is escalated till date no update or solution

Dear LG management,

Very pathetic service by LG customer service support team. I have bought LG side by side refrigerator costing 90, 000 rs but its compressor damaged right after 1 yr of its warranty. I have got extended warranty for additional cost.

Raised request for compressor replacement but waiting for last 30 days and the reason they are telling is "out of stock".

Never expected such kind...
              I have bought LG double door refrigerator in 2019, which had a warranty for compressor for 10 years. On 14th June 2022, the fridge stopped working. I raised a complaint to LG customer care on 15th June 2022. A technician from LG came the next day and said the fridge requires repairs. Since then no one from LG has come to repair the fridge. I have called them multiple times and each time was falsely promised that my issue will be resolved...

I had raised a complaint almost a month ago as my new side door refrigerator was not cooling. Engineers had concluded that it's compressor is not working properly. And for last month they just keep on giving me dates after dates to replace the compressor but till now they haven't replaced it. It's very difficult to live in so much heat without refrigerator as all the things keeps getting wasted. What is the benefit of buying big brand consumer products if for such small issue they take so much time. I would request to please get compressor replaced in upcoming week or the refrigerator itself should be replaced. I'm not going to wait for another 10 12 days.

Complaint number: RNP[protected]
              LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a LG refrigerator on 13th Oct 2021 & since then i am facing issues with LG service, the demo took place after 1 month, then i had requested for some additional trays for this as well they took almost a month to arrange after lot of call & emails, the local service team does not care at all for the customers they are even not ready to share the escalation matrix as they don't want their seniors to know what kind of pathetic...
                I would like to raise a huge concerning complaint to LG India about their terrible product and after-sale services!!! It’s been more than a month, no one from LG Chennai has paid any attention so far! My misery started when I decided to buy a Nanocell TV- Nano83 at discounted price from Reliance Digital, VR Mall Chennai and I did not know at that time what I was falling into in the name of huge discounts! I bought the TV on 7th May 2022,...
                The LG company is not doing the service for my refrigerator for 10 days now.
                the complaint number is RNP[protected].
                Even in the grievance cell they are giving different numbers but no one is responding and the service is not done.
                Dear Customer,

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

The refrigerator which we got 6 months back, it's freeze is not working since May 30th 2022. Engineer came and replaced the part but still it isn't working. The first request took 1 week itself. The second request still ongoing with no positive feedback:

Issues observed so far with the customer care:
                  1. Engineer did not acknowledge the issue on first request
                  2. Tried calling engineer and he kept saying he will...
                  I have many complaints number but no one visit my home
                  RNP[protected] AMIRBHAI ISHRANI RNP[protected]
                  RNP[protected]
                  RNP[protected]

Please help me for my lg ac service

Dealer name
                  Doshi electronics

Customer name
                  AMIRBHAI ISHRANI

Customer mobile number

Customer addresses
                  At 17 FIDAIBAG...
                  We Bought LG washing machine Froont Load FHV 1207 ZWb from PNV electronics in mavelikkara, Alappiuzha District Kera;la on 9 Aug 2021.
                  Unfortunately we cant using the machine now as electric current is being discharged from the machine even if it is not switched on. My father and Mother are alone in home and multiple times they got shock from the washing machine. 3 weeks back technician came and worked with our electrician and found...
                  I had raised a complaint on TV repair with LG, their Service team- Mr.Shamil ([protected]) visited us in the mid of April & informed there is Motherboard issues & will take minimum of 70 Days to get the spare part.
                  We waited for the said days by regular follow up, By the month of May - Dhanya from LG Services center ([protected]) reached out to us & confirmed that spare part will reach by June 20th & they will be able...

We purchased side by side door refrigerator in May 2018. The fridge had a warranty of 10 years for compressor. The compressor stopped working in May 2022. Service engineer visited the site and promised replacement in 4 days. Then it turned out 2 weeks and later one month and now it's 2 months. Escalation of issue has stereotype answers no proper answers. I am shocked to hear that the part is not available with the company. I don't know how they claim themselves as no 1 company

Service Request#: RNP[protected]
                    My LG direct drive washing machine got drum noise problem and called for LG customer care and they assigned this case to "Charm Engineers" Chennai. Service engineer told me to replace the entire drum set that has costed me Rs.7100/- and I have paid in full to service supervisors Gpay account. The machine delivered to my home after service and the it was ran without any clothes load. So, it was running...