[Resolved]  LG Electronics — lg is cheating me; i am unable to claim warranty of split ac outer board error ch 05

My split ac had an issue of ch 05 error in december 2019. I raised service request with lg, then the outer board was replaced to fix the issue by ebr enterprises; it costed me rs. 4348 (Invoice no. 05216); then service engineer told me that the new spare part is under 100% warranty for six months. After fixing the issue, i haven't used ac for almost two months and started using in march as it is summer. After using for exactly 4 days, i experienced the same issue of ch 05. The same service engineer checked and said that the outer board has been failed again. Since it is under warranty for six months, i asked him to replace the board to fix the issue; but he is saying that its not free; asked me to pay for the spare part again now (Request no[protected]. They are saying that if i am under amc, they would replace the spare part for free. They are simply cheating me.

Actually i preferred lg by expecting user friendly customer service but feeling like getting cheated by this support.

Is it possible for you to look into this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2020

[Mar 19, 2020] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2020
Dear Customer (Maddy678),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Wall mounted 1.5 te split AC, Date of purchased -- 06 / 2010, Model - P3VT4.
Cooling system not working only both fans are working. Compressor did not take load.

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001