[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — link for adhar and pan card

Hatta, Madhya Pradesh, India
 brahmadatta dubey on Apr 17, 2018
Sir i have total 5 policy two my names two my wife names and one is my daughter name. I submit all formality for adhar pan link on line and also fillup the form and went with agent (Cm mamber club) to lic branch dist. Office damoh. All the formality also off line. A message come on my mobile no.[protected] mis match adhar link from lic of india and suggest to me again go to lic branch and contact there. Now a days summer season lic distt. Office away 40 km. It will be better to link my all policy. I am not a fraud or false person yet my name is difficult spells in hindi and english. Brahmadatt dubey. Policy maker agent and adhar card maker my name differ spelling because his education less inter class.in digital era generally i face this problem. Policy detail.[protected] and[protected] on brahmadatta dubey policy no.[protected] and1p[protected] name on alka dubey and policy no[protected] on astha dubey. All the confirmation send on my mobil no.[protected]. And my email. Id. B. D. [protected]@gmail.com. Thank again many thanks.. Brahmadatta dubey hatta distt. Damoh m. P. 470775 date 16 april 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018
i have submitted duplicate copy of adhar card and pancard of every policy holder of my family. also phone no. . in any matter i can support for below contact no.
9893538191 brahmadatta dubey
[email protected] thanks 17 April 2018

[Apr 17, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by brahmadatta dubey, Apr 19, 2018
when i write first time complaint after that i do not get any mail or phone from lic of india. my phone no. is [protected] and email.id is b.d.[protected]@gmail.com. i am waiting of sms or reply on my email id for conformation of adhar and pan link. thanks BRAHMADATTA DUBEY DATE 19/4/18

Comments

till 22 april2018 any no information from lic of india. sms or mail not given for adhar and pan link with my policy. it is not a serious comlained about matter it can easily solve.

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - link for adhar and pan card