[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — Website is not working since 5-6 days

sonalyadav on Jan 2, 2017
I have to deposit my LIC premium and I am trying to submit it online but its website is not working from last 5-6 days. I tried many times a day still I am unable to pay the premium, kindly resolve the error. Online payment is the easiest and fastest method for premium deposit and if that is not working then it is a very negative point for such a big company, so pay more attention on your services.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2017
My work is done but still there is need for the improvement of LIC website so that it will be ease to use it.

[Jan 02, 2017] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have paid premium through 'sbi online'
policy no.[protected] amount 2622 dt 24/12/2016 SB I Net banking
transaction id:12736577
pl. send me online receipt to my email.
i have paid premium by internet Banking but the recepit are not given to me pls send me duplicate recepit in my Email id (vijuwagh4444@gmail.com)
my policy no.is[protected] Premium amt Rs.911/- In the name of Ms. Sakshi V. Waghmare on 9th December, 2016

Vijay V. Waghmare

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - Website is not working since 5-6 days