[Resolved]  Likizo Services — forced membership

Membership no: lsm-1785
I have entered into agreement with likizo services on nov 2018.in inorbit mall 1 person was giving coupon for lucky draw. He told just write name & contact no. Next day we got call for assured gift from belapur office. They forced to come there. They told there will be 3 assured gift & if we will be eligible then u will get big gift. They took customers inside room & were asking questions holiday planning. They were forcing to take 5 yrs membership. We told we are middle-class & can't afford that plan. Then they told for 1 yr plan. They told don't just think of money i[censored] will take plan then u will surely go for holiday. Just for going holiday we took that plan. But after seeing review we came to know that company is fraud & trap people in the name of membership.
We mailed customer care for refund but they refused to do refund. They are telling money is non refundable & we will have to utilize the services. There is no such clause that money cannot be refunded. Please help us to get back our money.
Mar 13, 2019
I wont my 15, 000/- money refunded as soon as possible. Email and contact no is [email protected] 8655017431/7715929308. My membership no LSM-1785
Mar 14, 2019
Updated by Tushar0111
I have not received my 15, 000 rupees yet please refund my money as soon as possible and resolve the issue.

Likizo Services
    Likizo Services Address
    No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028