Likizo Services
Likizo Services Pvt. Ltd.

Likizo Services Customer Care

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune

Managing Director

Mushtak Majid Patel
Director

Branch Office
Office No.412, 413, Vtimes Square, 4 the floor, sec -15, Palm Beach Rd, CBD Belapur

Bad

Thu 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Fri 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sat 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sun 09:00 am - 10:00 am

Likizo Services related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Likizo Services Photos

Likizo Services Complaints & Reviews

I have bought the holidays membership from likizo services pvt.ltd. (Amanora mall Pune) on 24/11/2017 by paying 95000 rupees. I'm attaching the copy of the agreement. I have tried several times calling them to book a holiday package for my family, however there's unable to connect to their contact numbers. Till date I have not availed single service from them due to no response. I want my money back. Please help..
Mar 14, 2021

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please help to get me my refund.
Manager during my registration:
Parvez Sayyed [protected]

Where is this company
    Mar 14, 2021

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchase Travel holiday package of Rs.1 lakh in October 2018 my membership id is LSPS#HC912,
      I have tried calling them even mailed them but got no response from them.

I want my money back

Rupak Madane
      Feb 15, 2021

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken membership in 2018 of Rs. 1, 10, 000/- and my membership id is 'LSM 244'.
        I am trying to calling them...

Hi All,

My name is Shrey Raturi and I have been trying to reach them as they failed to provide the services.

Please if someone can help me.
        Feb 05, 2021

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mr. Karande and my wife Mrs. Karande from mumbai i visited likizo Belapur office on monday 4/01/19 that time time they show some good travelling schemes & forcefully done some payments from the us as in same day night i send message to cancel the membership & refund the amount back.
          Immediately after 2nd day i put email to cancel tha membership but they denied to cancel the same.
          as they already taken the payment from the Credit card i.e 1, 25 Lac now we need to be do payment of credit card on montly basis.
          its fraud by likizo team & still police commissioner team nothing doing.
          after some days when visit to the Belapur office then office was not there & then i go to the Belapur police station & done complaint with details & Mr. Anand shahane commissioner police.
          now still from that no any updates & we are in loss of 1.25L.
          Now CID Team & police commissioner team had to take ahead and clear that issue & help to get the our money back pl.
          Dec 31, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the member of the services since Dec-2017and now the phone numbers provided are also not working
            Dec 27, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is sanjay jale.. Panvel... Paid money 15000 holiday membership packge... 2017. But likizo company fraud. Please refund my money.
              My contact no. [protected]
              Dec 24, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a victim of Likizo and have asked for refund several times. Their phone numbers are not in service. Please help me.
                Dec 14, 2020

Tour package
                  Nov 26, 2020

Nov 25, 2020
                  Updated by ashok n g
                  Likizo Services — Tour package
                  ashok n g on Nov 25, 2020Mark as Resolved

Likizo is fraud company . they sign agreement so fastly and take money from us .I brought the tour package in aug 2017 on my wife name kiran maruty dongare .I paid 16000 on that day, but I am not taking any plan during this period and I dont want that plan. I want cancel that plan . kindly refund my money back .My name is ashok ghodke, [protected] is my contact no.pls refund my 16000 rupees

Myself Gayatri Patel I also got trapped in this fraud company. My total amount was more than 45000 . Please I request you to refund my money . We are facing financial problems because of you fraud you are the real beggar taking money indirectly. We are facing problems like no food at home and no job because of corona . If you have any humanity in you please refund my money
                    Nov 05, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mrs. And Mr. Pakale.. We have taken membership in 2018. After that we came to know it's fraud company. We belongs to middle class family. Pls return our money 125000 ₹.we are facing financial problems. We want money back. We had done police complaints but in vain. Help us.
                      Oct 13, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Likizo offer s holiday package for 3 years. We paid them 60000 but after that they didn't respond our calls. There office in Pune as well as Mumbai also closed.
                        Oct 03, 2020

Myself tahir ansari
                          One of the employee from likizo services had called me to collect free gift at their but the condition...
                          I have taken membership of likizo services in 2018, my membership number is lsp#hc411 of ₹ rs.71, 000 and till now they...

Madarchot ahet hi lok lubadtat
                          Jul 24, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid 25k to likizo at event at e square pune.
                            Now no one is responding. This seems fraud to me. Please refund my amount.
                            Jun 30, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a big fraud company. They are chited with middle class public. Curupt all the money. I was interested in 25ooo rs last 2 years, and they promised me to book your trip to eneyware in world. But after 1 year they could not give a response.
                              Jun 20, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i am gurpreet singh i pay 25000 my credit card on sumit rana team member of likizo service at amanora park tower pune. My membership id lsp#h408. I call a lot of time but no one pick the call and coming frauding me 25000. Please refund my money 25000
                                Jun 08, 2020

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken membership of likizo services in december[protected] rs), my membership number is lsm415 and till now they have...