[Resolved] Likizo Services — membership services not started

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 samliki on Jan 15, 2019
We got call from Likizo serviced to visit their office and understand the services which are providing from LIkizo services.
They have one room with background sound system, so whatever we are talking that will not get hear by other person.
During session they have committed many facilities with specific amount as below,
1. Membership for 5 years with amount 100000 INR
2. Health club services for two persons - 5 years
3. Summer camp for two children - every year from Likizo services
4. Dinner for family - 2 Adult and 2 Kids - Once in a month
5. Grocery coupon - 1000 INR per month.
6. 7D/6N stay in five start hotels - India and abroad - only need to pay 1000 INR per day as maintenance charge.
7. Beauty parlour coupon
8. Travel booking discount 40%
9. Event passes for couples
10. One time lunch during stay at hotels.
11. Payment should not pay at once - all paymet will be converted in to monthly installment for 3 years from Likizo services.
12. All interest and Taxes will be paid by Likizo services.
After joining, they called to me and asked to convert the credit card payment into monthly installment. I was denied to do the same as it was not informed during the joining the membership.
After getting statement from BAnk, Shared with Likizo services and asked to refund my ngterest and taxes amount at once.
They agreed on mail to refund the money but still they have not refunded one rupees.
I have the confirmation through mail but now their call is not reachable.
Below are the customer care number -
[protected] / [protected] -
Names of contacted persons - Siddhant / Sandhya
During joining the scheme was explained by Rahul

I am taking follow up form last TWO months for getting refund my amount but not getting any positive response.
How would I get my money from Likizo services? Please suggest
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019
Complaint not resolved. NO ANY FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM LIKIZO.
Updated by samliki, Jan 15, 2019
Above mentioned services was free from LIKIZO services for the membership.
Updated by samliki, Jan 15, 2019
Membership joining date 16 OCT 18. Still I have not received agreed services not refund the Interest and taxes. After Joining, I was send mail to cancel my Membership, If you are not providing the EMI facility and interest amount immediately. I had asked to cancel my membership more than 10 times on mail and refund all the payment.
Updated by samliki, Jan 18, 2019
Raised complaint against Likizo services is not resolved.
Updated by samliki, Jan 18, 2019
COMMITMENTS ARE NOT FOLLOWED BY LIKIZO SERVICES. ONLY THEY ARE PASSING A DAY BY GIVING FALSE COMMITMENT.

Comments

Please share your contact, we can fight them togather

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028
    Likizo Services - membership services not started