[Resolved]  Limeroad — SMS - Unwanted SMS

I am receiving mostly alternate days four to five SMS form this Stupd Company LimeRoad. it makes me irritating. they stupids sending unwanted SMSs . Also they stupids not made any provision how to unsubscribed form their website from this kind of SMS. I do not receving such SMS continue. My contact No. is [protected]. They stupids sending SMS on this Number.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-08 10:19:55

[Nov 29, 2016] LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RakeshPTL Nov 29, 2016
I am receiving mostly alternate days four to five SMS form this Stupd Company LimeRoad. it makes me irritating. they stupids sending unwanted SMSs . Also they stupids not made any provision how to unsubscribed form their website from this kind of SMS. I do not want receving such SMS continue. My contact No. is [protected]. They stupids sending SMS on this Number.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2016
Hi, We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken your number off the promotional SMS List. After 48 hours you will not get any promotional SMS from our end. Best, Anurag!

4th & 5th Floor, Plot No. 48, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001