[Resolved]  Locanto — blackmailing for money

Profile name
Currently this profile is not active however this person was abuse me for the money and blackmailed if money will not given then else will inform mine company and family and share screenshots..
As profile is inactive now did she able to take a screenshots.
Request you to please look into this and share the details with me.
blackmailing for money
Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by A3cm Mar 18, 2018 Few more person are link to this and making this fraud . They have different account name and numbers in it..if required I ll share all the details of this ..
Updated by A3cm Mar 18, 2018 Also please delete the msges sent by me for personal security reason ...I don't want it will be misused any ways..
Locanto Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018 Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi I'm Luke, I am requesting you take a look at one of your user from lacanto, she use the name Mandy, she apparently from Frankston, she had put up a post, it was asking for dirty phone chats, I honestly clicked it on by mistake, and I had replyed to it, but it was a mistake, I said to her I was so Sorry, I apologise to her and everything, but now she is blackmaileing me cause I didn't give her my time or money, she has said she has taken a screenshot and was going to put it up on Facebook and send it to my family and friends, please help me .

Locanto