Locanto
Locanto

Locanto Customer Care

TwitterFacebook

Good

Locanto related photos (1040)

Locanto Complaints & Reviews

Someone using my mobile nimber for some fake profile please delete my number or i will file a case

[Apr 13, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir my friend no. Is [protected] and someone puts a ad from my friend mobile no. please sir delete it
    Ad id:[protected]
    My friend depressed by a unwanted ad in your locanto

[Apr 12, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

someone has uploaded my family pic on this app and nude photos and mobile no also and demanding money, and harassing me.
      ID [protected] showing
      Kindly delete all this data.

[Apr 11, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team

I had gone through the entertainment service and got a number and text them. They are asking money continuously and blackmailing me now and informing me that they are going to raise complaint against me. they took money from me and in reverse they are threatening me continuously and asking money.
        And they are giving deadlines of today and then they are going to raise reverse complaint on me. Threatening phone number:90520

please help me out from the situation.

Team,

I a getting calls continuously and asking about money and blackmailing me. so please let me know what to do

Some body has illegally provided my phone number in Locanto website . And I receive calls from a number of people.. my number is [protected]an the id is Ramya2138. I have never provided my number to Locanto website

Please help me to remove my picture from his whatsapp dp and take action on him. Here I am mention his mobile number 73376...

Some one has uploaded my no on locanto so please remove that no [protected]

[Apr 10, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

EXTORTION SCAM
              In Casual Encounters, women looking for men...

After calling this advertiser, "Monica",...

Someone's add my number on locanto site, please delete this add as soon as possible
              I'm sharing the add id and screenshot with you
              Please help me as soon as possible, because a lots of call had being coming on my number

ADD I'D- [protected]
              And [protected]
              Fake advertisement by someone
              Fake advertisement by someone

[Apr 09, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by jagdisha826 Apr 09, 2021 Please delete it because it's my official number
              Updated by jagdisha826 Apr 09, 2021 Your site has showing it aa resolved but I can still se the advertisement

Some one used my phone number and add Kindly delete from loconta web side from my number pleased
                Deleted my phone number

Updated by Fireravir Apr 09, 2021 Kindly delete my mobile number from locanta web side ...dont come call and message please take immediately action this number only delete [protected]...this dont use any body this I am boy only

Dear locanto,
                  I use your service any time . I believe in your service is good but today some one frauds with me. He asking more and more money . I paid approx 60000rs again asking more money .
                  Please requesting to you help me and return back my money those fraudent to me. I share payment receipt. I share his contact no also
                  Asking more money

[Apr 08, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by asif8817 Apr 07, 2021 Dear locanto,

Updated by asif8817 Apr 07, 2021 Dear locanto,

Dear Team,
                    Somebody had misused my mobile number and my picture and uploaded in some dating site of locanto, am getting...
                    Dear Locanto team,
                    somebody had hacked my mobile number and my pictres from my account and they had uploaded in locanto...

I am asking for service but I paid. But no one response it. Fraud. Kindly do needful

[Apr 07, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ref Ad Id: [protected]

A week ago some person misused my name (Suresh) and mobile number[protected] and gave...

Team,

Kindly remove my mobile number in the subject line of the complaint that I made thru this forum.Now that my concern is addressed please remove it.

Remove my mobile number in subject line.

[Apr 06, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Profile- Niharika mishra
                        Someone has used my whatsapp no. For sexual abuse and regarding nude picture

Updated by Xaya Apr 05, 2021 Someone has used my name and my mobile no. For dirty advetisment stuff... people are requesting vulgar pics...so i request you to delete my fake account nd delete my profile immediately.
                        Profile- Niharika00

Someone has uploaded my number sexual abuse
                          Someone has uploaded my number sexual abuse

[Apr 05, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by shivank agarwal Apr 04, 2021 Please delete this post and block the user

Dear sir/madam,
                            I am using locanto from very long period and i always like to search and post add on locanto, i am...

Someone has uploaded my mobile no. & photo on Locanto website.
                            Request to remove it as soon as possible. I have been harassed by numerous call & messages.
                            Attached screen shot from locanto website.
                            My contact no.
                            +91 [protected]
                            email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 04, 2021] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Jeetrocks Apr 04, 2021 Someone has uploaded my mobile no. & photo on Locanto website.
                            Attached screen shot from locanto website.
                            Ad ID [protected]