Lodha Group Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Mar 27, 2023

File a complaint to Lodha Group

Having problems with Lodha Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lodha Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lodha Group

Lodha Group Company Representatives

Lodha Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Lodha Group Overview

Latest complaint Stilt parking allotted to two flat owners- Exotica Palava has been filed on 27/03/2023. Latest Resolved Officially registering my complain to Lodha (Easy lease) Management. was resolved Dec 26, 2022. Lodha Group ranks as the #3 most complained about among Building Developers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lodha Group. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Lodha Group reviews & complaints(498)

Address:LODHA Excelus Building, Apollo Mills Compound NM Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400 011

I purchased my flat in year 2016. It's premium category, Exotica Palava. Being first 30 customers, I got a stilt parking G-1385. Recently, a month ago, it came to our attention that the same parking lot is allotted to one more flat owner in other wing. I am undergoing unwanted stress and frustration. There was so much trust in the builder which is at stake now. How do I regain this trust....
Lodha Group Customer Care
Service available

Lodha Group — Fraud by Lodha Sales team

Hello Lodha team,

I do have few questions and will be glad if anyone from the top management can help me with this.

I booked a property in Lodha Palava Codename Premium Tower F 1503 in October at the time of booking it was communicated that registration will be happening within 22 days and I was asked to pay 5% of booking fee on the same day revision the standard payment schedule.

Without communication...
Lodha Group Customer Care
Service available

Lodha Group — Misbehaved

Dear
I had complained for an employee for misbehave on 21.02.2023 as follows:

on 20.0202023, when I visited the premises "I-think "at Lodha, situated opposite to Xperia Mall, one person was sitting with red eyes. I guess he was drunk at the office and during duty hours.

I had some work / inquiry with Madam Pooja also sitting there. When asked the name of that person he has denied.

He...