Lodha Group

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai City District

Load

Lodha Group Complaints & Reviews

Lodha Group Amara is holding amount of 20 lakh rupees. We were given false information on the apartment after which we decide to withdraw from the project.
We visited the head office and where ill treated and offered a cheque of 6 lakes only which we denied.
CLUSTER - Wing 28
WING - W28
UNIT NO - W28-405
Oct 23, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I had booked ready to move 3 BHK flat on 13th June 2021 from Lodha for a total cost of Rs. 68, 17, 152.
    The Registration...
    On 1st Aug.'21, I had booked a flat in Lodha Palava by paying 2.8 Lacs. The promised area was 609 sq.ft RERA Carpet...

I hv booked an apartment in Lodha GB project. I have been provided payment milestones accordingly I paid booking amount. After few days, I started recieving calls from Lodha team for default of payment. After checking into Lodha ERP system online...the payment milestones differed.
    After bringing this to the notice of the team they showed insufficiency to change or edit the same as agreed on paper. Over which I had suggested to have an annexure of the same document to agreement to set aside ambiguity or issues in future. That option is also not accepted and I have been asked to follow it. Even after showing trust issue, Lodha team is showing inability to return payed amount or change milestones as agreed. Have no other option to go on social media socialising people and to raise consern as per RERA.
    Oct 08, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked flat in Lodha Palava on 03Sep2021. However on 14Sep, I called them and asked to cancel my booking. They denied to cancel the booking and misguided me to different people. I mailed them spoke with different person but nobody helped me. I was mentally harassed by them. I don't know what I would do now. Please help me to get the refund.
      Oct 07, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The bus drivers from Xperia to casa rio gold don't ply on correct timings and they do inky pinky ponky between them to start the bus. This causes a lot of problems and wasting of time. Please look into this as they act as if they own Palava.
        Oct 05, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought a 2BHK Ultima in Upper Thane project. At the time of sales we were told the building will come up best Bombay dhaba but when i see whats alloted to me its 5 Km away.

The brochure during sales promises a approach road to Nashik Road which is not complete. Connectivity is severely hampered

We were also told there will be a good view and this we booked flat with deck but they gave us view of inside instead of outside.

To top it off, the main circuit already went through a short circuit incident & elevators get shut every week at least once.
          Sep 28, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lodha has good name but in terms of support and solution management its "Zero" The design is not reviewed by the professionals and they made there own layouts and design which everyone are facing problem after tacking procession due to fault design and they don't agree that there is fault in design.

They give construction to 3rd party contractors and LODHA team is not even bothered to verify nor even inspect at site, and also use of electrical switches and toilet accessories are of cheap quality which will not work for more than 6 months.

Each and every building much have separate common meter for water and electricity but for 3-4 buildings they have 1 meter which is huge cost in terms of MSEB slab goes high

When I email to Sr. Management there is no response they are least bothered they don't understand common man problems.
            Sep 14, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From day one there is leakage from roof. Even after making complaints nothing has happened.
              Sep 12, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                BOOKED FLAT AT LODHA PALAVA KHONI (DOWNTOWN URBANO - H - 0302 ON 16/08/2021. AMOUNTS PAID : Rs.45000/- on 16/08/2021, br...

I need your help.. I have book a flat Lodha palava city with the booking amount of rs 4, 66, 000/- but due to some issues I am unable to go ahead with that deal.. now Lodha informed this amount will be forfeited.. please help to release this booking amount .
                Aug 30, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I had booked flat no 611 in Lodha Jasmine Taloja on 22nd August 2021, due to financial issues and had decided to cancel my...

My no is [protected] and is in DND list still i have recieved more than 50 calls from lodha
                  Every call i have denied for any purchase but still every second day i get call from a new person asking the same question
                  Aug 12, 2021

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I booked a property in Lodha majiwada project with 2.50 lakh as booking amount.At the time of booking they promised me if...
                    We took possession of flat number L 1001 in Casa Clara Downtown, Dombivli East on 14th Feb 2021.As per agreement the possession...
                    This is a complaint regarding an agent named Mr.Sajid from the Lodha Crown Project. He Contacted us regarding the project...

Resp sir

I signed the agreement for flat no 1001 wing 15 lodha amara kolshet road thane on dated[protected] and till dated[protected], staff of Easy lease giving excuse to give possession. Staff promises to me give possession on[protected]. My household items reached at[protected]and from[protected] i am staying in hotel with family so Easy lease staff totally harassed me and my family . All the formalities did complete from my side on[protected]. Kindly state the reason for harassment.I never suggest to anyone for lodha amara

Harbansh singh

[protected]@gmail.com
                    Jul 30, 2021

Dear Lodha Team,

We are very disappointed with the below mail sent by you. As you have confirmed we scheduled...