Lodha Group Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Lodha Group

Having problems with Lodha Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lodha Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lodha Group

Lodha Group Website

Lodha Group Head Office Address

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai City District

Lodha Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Lodha Group reviews & complaints(447)

We have booked flat in lodha crown, in April 2022, they are not giving us registration agreement copy, they hide the project is under Lower income group, 17 lac for development they charge to us and flat cost only 13 lac, now they are showing bank 91 % work completed, and asking us to pay the money our bank is ready to pay but they are not showing 100% work completed. And they sending email to us interest rate charges and another demanding...

Hi, writing this complain bcz we are not getting as much help as promised by theLodha staff . We complained to the HPM team bout the cracked tiles in the washrooms n in the hallroom n of the granite in the washroom n even the sink in the kitchen is not in good condition but no response. Pls help us to resolve all the problems.
Lodha Belmondo, pune. Tower 8, Room #1601
Dear Audey Dias,

We have shared your details with the concerned team and will get in touch with you shortly. Request your patience in the interim.

Online Support Team.

Myslef, Vishwajeet Jaijeet Singh booked flat in Lodha Codename Premier on 12th March, 2022 at Casa Foresta 503.
    I have made all the required payment until now and awaiting for Registration process.
    I would like to report frequent calls from the Lodha during office hours for payments, despite making all the payments on time.
    I am still waiting for the completion of my flat registration, registration payment was made for...

Lodha Amara charged unreasonable penalty of 80k and saying that they will not give flat possession untill penalty is paid
    Dear Forum User,

Please help us with your contact number or booking details for our representative to reach you to address your concerns.

Hi Lodha team,

I am sharing one beautiful video of nature where we are alloted with one small beautiful smelling gutter in front of our building named Lodha Crown Viva where very very small kid type of snake is swimming in the gutter and poor baby wants to come out.

Please do watch the video and let me know how safe is atleast kids who are playing at groundfloor and what if this snake enters from entry gate...
      I have received possession of my flat in Lodha Palava City Maharashtra on September 2018 and I am yet to get my covered parking as promised to me while booking my flat in 2016 - it has been almost 4 years !!! ( I was even charged more and was assured we will have a parking in the nearest MLCP).

I paid multiple visits to the PCMA office but every time they had mentioned parking is a separate department and they won’t be able...
      I've been getting alot of calls from your telemarketing team to promote your properties even though I've told them several times I've already purchased and won't be needing one. Kindly remove my number [protected] from your potential client list. Thanks
      Dear Forum User,

To opt-out from any promotional communications from Lodha, please SMS LODHADND to 56161.

Lodha Group — CRN : 2202472

Worst Experience with recently purchased property at lodha. False promises and miscommunicate to the customers. I have purchased property by trusting name only. I received only frustration by investing huge amount in property. They misguide to me and given false commitment before investing. Now no one ready to listen anything. Customer Relationship Number:2202472. I need to cancel booking, but they still not ready to process further...

Lodha Group — Unit change and refund not yet provided

On the day of booking sales guy informed only 2 unit left hence booked quickly later came 2 know that they multiple unit available but not informed to us. While change request sales guy said so created not possible whereas as confirmed it was created later on. When i am asking for refund that too they are not responding. Written to customer support still waiting....
        Hi I'm Himanshu Talegaonkar, i have recently booked a flat in. LODHA ETERNIS BUILDING NO. 12 IDYLIA A-303 Andheri east. I have referred the same to my friend who booked a 2bhk flat. According to PRIVA REWARD i should be getting a benefit of 1.6% of CV. But when i contacted sheetal madane from the booking team asking her the same she denied saying shes not aware of any such program.
        Please accept my grievance and respond....

If you want to destroy your peace just do a inquiry at lodha...these are stubborn people who never understand your privacy and concerns...
        Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving calls from lodha sales team,
          One of the team member Rakesh malhotra (+[protected] call me on Saturday[protected] and we had an conversation at the end of the conversation he told me that if you like or comment on our social media platform like (Facebook or Instagram) your money will be dedicated from my account and i asked him twice is that true he said yes.
          I like to know if is this true that if consumers like any of the post will have to pay for that, is this your brand image LOHDA.
          And this complaint is to ensure if any amount deducted from my account i will hold LODHA responsible.
          And thanks for letting us know your reality LODHA.
          I make sure will never deal with such an misbehaving and arrogant team LODHA is having.
          Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello Mr. Shaikh, Good Afternoon.
          In order for us to assist you with this, we would need your contact number and booking details. Please share the same at the earliest so we can redirect it to the relevant team. Thank you!

Hi Team,

I have booked 1 flat in lodha palava pahse 2 jasmine i wing, 1005
            the sales girl told me that the flat has sunset view and road facing. but on the possession date the flat was located in middle of the building.
            i called that lady Shalini she also said that she is shocked and dont know how it happened, the corner flat i.e 1013 is alredy sold to someone else.
            she said that the number of the corner flat i 1005 and sold to us. This is considered to be a fraud case.

Lodha team told me that guv us 7 days time for all clarification on 6th Feb. but it is now 21st Feb and we still dont have any update

can someone look into this
            Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Today got a call form team after 15 days and they took 15 dyas for just checking with site team if any rooms are available. the guy on the phone told me that 3 rooms are available that also on 3 and 1s floor. who the hell books floor on below. noise issue mosquito issues and so many others. request you to please do the necessary things on urgent basis

As per below mail of interest .Here I am clearing few points.

I have provided the loan sanction letter on May 21. Also in the same month, I have submitted my required documents to IDFC bank for Disbursement process.
              As per IDFC bank loan department, we came to know that there was some property valuation issue from LODHA. Same issue was discussed with Lodha also from bank.

Due to which all the disbursement...

We were made to pay a token amount of ₹27000/- for the pre-booking of a 1BHK flat promosing heavy discounts on booking on the name of EOI.

We were pursuaded for the payment by two guys named Mr. Brijesh & Mr. Sidhant. Mr. Brijesh literally promised us that in his authority he will return us the amount within 2 days if we decide to not go forward with the purchase.

But as it turned out there was no such offers in actual & as we decided not nit go ahead & claimed for the refund we are now receiving no response from any of the team. The guys are not even answering the calls nor replying to the messages.

Its now been more than 45 working days post the claim for refund but yet we have not been provided with any details about the payment status or anything for thaf matter.

Nor have we recieved any email or notification about the same except the receipt we were given during the transaction & a copy of cancellation.

Team,

This is regarding the tenants finalised by Lodha EasyLease, Palava, Kalyan for my flat. Multiple complaints have been raised against the tenants and inspite of serving a one month notice period, the tenants are not vacating the flat.Lodha EasyTeam RM has not taken necessary action to provide assistance to vacate the tenants.If this is the service provided by your team, would never recommend your services.

Supriya Amin
                Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We were supposed to get possession of flat in Nov 2021 (Code name- Raregem)
                  We have paid all the amount, which was to be paid once we receive oc.
                  We were expecting for possession date mail but verbal communication came to us is, we have received soft sanction for OC. Final OC will take some time.
                  Every time we get the same answer as we haven't received the OC but then why entire amount is taken from us, with many reminder mails and calls.
                  Not happy with service we are getting.
                  Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a flat in Lodha Amara and as per agreement possession date was 31st Jan 2022 and 98% flat cost was paid. Now they sent a mail that construction is not complete and possession will be in May 2022.

Need the compensation for delayed possession.
                    Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 16th Jan’22 I paid Rs2.07 lacs to Lodha group as a token for 3 BHK flat in their Pune NIBM property, then I checked on my own contribution and found that it is impossible to arrange such big amount. I consulted back to them and asked to cancel and refund the token money, to which they are claiming that there is no refund policy. This was never told at the time of giving token or was not part of any document which they showed to us and...

Possession of Lodha crown Majiwada tower 1 and 2 is getting delayed on daily basis.
                      They told earlier it will get delivered in 2022, after that 2023 and now RERA date is showing Sep 2024.
                      Please let us know the actual date of possession, we feel cheated as you guys promised us 2022 possession.
                      Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Ask complainant to contact me. Because I am one of the prospective buyer at Lodha Crown.