Lodha Group

FacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai City District

Load

Lodha Group related photos (105)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Lodha Group Complaints & Reviews

I have booked flat in crown taloja and paid 10000 didnot liked site and want to cancel and refund

[Jan 23, 2021] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Jan 19, 2021
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    We paid them bookong token 29000, we wanted2 bhk but that was not our budget, they literally forced us to go for 1 bhk for now and later you can upgrade or even refund, we discussed a lot and funds weren't manageable and also heard a lot if complaintfor otherabout Lodha...after 5days we confirmed that we want cancellation...It was infomed with 10 days still the very rude lady Monica Lobo said we cannot refund anything, this same lady was being oversweet when we went for site visit...Pleasee take immediate action against them and help ua to get refund the money

[Jan 19, 2021] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
      Jan 14, 2021
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      I had booked a 1 BHK flat by paying 1, 08, 000 Rs booking amount at LODHA AMARA (Wing 38, Room No. 2201), Kolshet road, Thane...
      Dec 26, 2020
      To,
      Sales Manager / CEO,
      Lodha (Casa Viva Project)
      Lodha Amara Sales Office, Kolshet, Thane Westbr...
      Dec 25, 2020
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I purchased the flat recently which was never used from possession .I found so many cracks everywhere on the walls in my 2Bhk...

Dec 25, 2020
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I purchased the flat recently which was never used from possession .I found Heavy leakage inside master bathroom from water line fittings inside the wall in my 2Bin flat No-703, Wing-A, Erwina CHS ltd, Casa Rio GoHK flat ld, Palava, 421204.
      I am shocked to see such blunder by construction people and can see the quality lapse .
      please provide the help to solve this issue by attending inside leakage .

[Dec 25, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 24, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        5 -6 sales call every day instead of saying not interested and rejecting calls and even asked to delete my number from your system still getting a sales call. It's really irritating and frustrating, due to which I am getting depressed if I do anything with myself Lodha group will be solely responsible.

[Dec 24, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
          Dec 22, 2020
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have tried multiple emails and call to address this but in vain.

I have purchased flat A105 Oceania in Casa...

Dec 21, 2020
          Paris, France
          Hi Sir,

This is the 9th time I am sending an email regarding this. Please I need your help.

I am currently living outside India in the Netherlands and would like to sell my Apartment in Plot A - 1904. I am in a financial crisis and my parents need the money.

However, every interested party needs a parking lot and currently we are not able to provide them with one and so I am not able to sell it. I request you to kindly allocate me a marked parking lot so that I can show it to the buyers. It was promised to me when I bought the apartment itself.

I have sent countless emails to the Lodha group and as yet I have not received any response.

I kindly pray to you to help me in my time of need and wait eagerly for your reply.

[Dec 21, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 21, 2020
            Again you people give us false commitment.!!!

Refund amount of rs.-2, 89, 291-SR number[protected]

First date 15th November 2020

Second date-23rd November 2020

third date- End of the November 2020

Forth date- First week of December 2020

Fifth date- Before 19th of December 2020

Six date:- Monday or Tuesday

Always giving new dates, false commitment and no Proactive response. What Kind of Expertise you people are doing.

I Need a refund today only. Final Warning
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2020

Still Refund not Processes. Why??
            Lodha team think that we don't know the process. If you want then it will be credited within half an hour also.

You people just wanted to stretching the issue.

Always adding one or two days while communication that refund will be processed, but nothing happen.
            Issue solved

R
              Dec 18, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I booked the apartment in 2015 in palava city dombivali. When I made booking the sale person made so many promises...
              R
              Dec 16, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              Below is the communication on the harrasment Lodha people is doing with me. For their delay, they are charging interest to...
              Dec 16, 2020
              Auckland, New Zealand
              My self pradeep sabat. I was interested to buy a property in palava phase2. Due some thing they asked a first token before...

Taipei, Taiwan
              I Mrs. Vandana Tulsidas Rathod, has booked your unit no. D/2003, Tiara D, Upper Thane on 27/7/2019 and I want to cancel this booking.

So we want FULL REFUND which i have paid till now.

I chasing to your team since last 5 month but still date I don't get my refund.

As them there is no policy of refund, which not acceptable. Also they telling us 10% from total principal amount will be deducted which is not informed us at time of booking.

So Kindly approve my Request and refund the amount.

[Dec 10, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taipei, Taiwan
                I have booked an falt with Lodha casa viva, tower 4, flat number 1203, in march 2019. They said the possession will be given...
                I
                Taipei, Taiwan
                I am regretting my decision of buying a flat in Lodha Palava. The leakage started from the ceiling of master bedroom, and...

Dec 8, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan
                Lodha is not solving our complains, since last I am continuously mailing but they are not attending proper ways. They are just paste some liquid and enough.
                But these are helping to solve our leakage. Our every year painting got damage and faded. But they are listening.
                I am not understanding where to go the complain.we help..
                my flat quality is so poor, they used material in flat are not good, every where leakage n seepage problems.
                Please help

[Dec 08, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 2, 2020
                  Ancellation of Booking and Refund: - 2, 89, 291/- (CRN[protected]
                  We booked flat with Booking Amount of Rs. 289291/-
                  No refund receive yet, why it was mark as resolved...it is not solve at all
                  Please refund today.

First it was communicated on email that refund would be done on 15th Nov'20 but not done so and also their was no proactive response, when I called on 17th Nov'20 to know the status then got to know that still request is under process and asked a new account details with cancelled cheque which was shared on the same day and then I got a new date which was 23rd Nov'20 over the call but again it is not done. Then again new date Month End but still not done.

NOW in today call they are saying it will process in 4 to 5 days then earlier date was commited.

Please do the needful at earliest and maintain the value of your own words specially being such a big brand.

Expecting a quick response from you and hopefully refund must get credited by today .
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2020

[Dec 02, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Srivastavayadav Dec 08, 2020 Very Bad service, No Proactive responses and false commitment
                  Please process today and maintain the value of your own words specially being such a big brand.
                  Srivastavayadav's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 2, 2020
                  Please reply when I will get the Refund amount of rs.-2, 89, 291-SR number[protected]
                  No one contacted as of now, issue not resolved.
                  Again you people give us false commitment.
                  First date 15th November 2020
                  Second date-23rd November 2020
                  third date- End of the November 2020
                  Forth date- First week of December 2020
                  Fifth date- Before 19th of December 2020

Always giving new dates, false commitment and no Proactive response.
                  Sushant More has given false commitment.

I Need a refund today only. Final Warning
                  Still Refund not Processes. Why??

P
                    Dec 2, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    I had purchased a property of Lodha and cancelled the booking for which the stamp duty which I had paid was to be refunded...
                    V
                    Nov 29, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    I have booked a flat in Lodha Amara in February (Pre covid situation), also I have paid initial booking amount and registration...