[Resolved] Lucknow Nagar Nigam — sewer pipe line connection

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 deepakdesh on Sep 20, 2018
I am desh deepak srivastava live in 636/020 (K-1305) mohalla - badsahkhera ward -7, amraigaon road, takrohi, there are approx. 15 houses in our locality behind basco college of management & multi stories building with shopping centre surrounding the area.
There is no sewer line in my area, dirty home water are spreading on kaccha road, always made fear disess, in the rainy season the street water comes in the home.
Request you to kindly take some strong decision and resolve the problem,
We have already noted the complain vide your registration no. 515379, but no action taken till now.
You are requested kindly survey the area and resolve our problem. We will highly oblige and thankful.

Desh deepak srivastava
H. No. 636/020 (K-1305)
Badsahkhera /saheed bhagat singh ward
Ward -7
Amraigaon road, takrohi
Indira nagar/ lucknow
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018
e-mail address "[email protected]"

Mobile No. 9978907089

[Sep 20, 2018] Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by deepakdesh, Sep 27, 2018
Our Complain not resolved. Wrong information send by the Lucknow Nagar Nigam.
Updated by deepakdesh, Sep 29, 2018
Not Resolved

Comments

DEAR Sir
I have received a call on date 15/11/2018 at time 15.45 hrs.from Mobile No . [protected] asking about our problem, I have repeated him regarding our complain like not available of sewar line, street light, Road and cleaning of our locality. waiting for their reply & necessary action.

NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam - sewer pipe line connection