M P Services — fraudulent issue, harassment

Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Chirag Sable on Mar 10, 2019
I had applied for the form filling work from home for this company. The task was to complete 1500 forms in 10 days. And the minimum accuracy that was to be achieved was 90% which is 1350 forms. I completed the forms in time and myself verified the forms 2 times. It was full correct as i had taken hard work to fill it. I send it to the company mail address.in the qc report they mentioned that my accuracy was below 90% and so i have to pay the penalty amount. But i was very sure that my forms were more than 90% accuracy.

So i paid the penalty amount which was 4900. And now they called me that if you want to cancel the agreement then you have to pay more 18550 rupees. Otherwise case will be filed against you and you have to face the court and suffer major losses. So in fear i paid the amount. But still they are calling and harassing me that my case file will be reopened and you have to face the court in delhi. They are totally harassing me by sending mail and calling me.
Some advocate named yashwant desai is troubling me and saying if i don't pay the amount then it will be handed to some m. Patel advocate of delhi.

Please consumer complaints team help me from this scam and harassment.

Company email: ff. [email protected]
Website: workfromhomes.in

Updated by Chirag Sable, Apr 19, 2019
Again they are troubling me by sending such emails

M P Services - fraudulent issue, harassment