Maa Santoshi Ayurveda

Landmarks:near huda market

Mobile:
Mobile:

Description
MAA SANTOSHI AYURVEDA is one of the much-talked company, in the pharmaceuticals fraternity of Faridabad as because of project with the capabilities of producing the medicines of various form (i.e. Tablets, Capsules, Liquids & Ointments) Moreover, Maa Santoshi Ayurveda owns the collection of professional expertise as the people to work for it with the better attitude to offer the excellence to all of its valued customers through the integrity & teamwork.

Good

Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 08:00 pm

Maa Santoshi Ayurveda Complaints & Reviews

They are totally fraud people. This is my request to everyone who are aiming to seek ayurvedic medicine for slimming purpose or any other medical reason like arthritis etc. These people promise you for several health benefits from their so called ayurvedic medicines but trust me they are fake people.
My mom and me took medicine from them for 2 months but no results were seen even not 1%. Then we decided to discontinue with them and gave them feedback to their empty promises. Again this lady “Dr.Pushpa” requested us to take for one more month and promised us with sure shot result. She also claimed money back for this time if there would be no result for this last time.
Firstly, she gave us 15 days medicine for the cost of 1 month and secondly, when we are trying to call them they have either blocked our numbers or not responding to us.
So, please beware and I will drag them to consumer court for sure.
Jan 02, 2021

Maa Santoshi Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.