MadonDeals.com Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Jul 11, 2015
Profile

File a complaint to MadonDeals.com

Having problems with MadonDeals.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MadonDeals.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MadonDeals.com

MadonDeals.com Website

MadonDeals.com Head Office Address

812, Vishal Tower, District Centre, Janakpuri
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

MadonDeals.com Phone Numbers

MadonDeals.com reviews & complaints(23)

The Madondeal company staff itself calls you and tell you that they are calling from credit card service department and based on your good relation they offer a package from Madon deal for which you have to pay INR 6999/- . This company is very fraudulent and cheating company do not entertain if you receive such calls other wise you will be cheated and there will not be any response for any of your queries after you make payments through IVRS. I write this message to caution the people not to get cheated like me. I made a payment and they sent me a travel coupons which was expired already and not accepted by Yatra team. It was a very ugly experience to fight with them for getting the fresh coupons and again now almost more than 2 month I am after them for getting the meals coupon reimbursed. This madondeal is a totally cheating group and making money in a illegal way, hence any one getting a call please record them and take a appropriate step not to loose your money please.
MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package ( 1Wallet, 1Watch, 1belt, film tickets, holiday package) and 20% discount in all our credit card transactions because we maintain good account in our credit card. Girls from Madondeals.com call us and they say that they are calling from ICICI bank and say that they are contacting you without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. ICICI bank is giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with ICICI bank and the amount will be paid by ICICI bank and it will be shown as 7450 credit and debit entry in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment..So they tell us that we should never show to them that we have received a call from ICICI. Now we get a call from madeondeals people and they record our conversation and inform us that product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from our Credit card. They will ask 2 to 3 times, whether we are okay to make the payment. But Girl from ICICI ( Fake), would have told us that we should say okay and do not mention that you have received the call from ICICI bank. So we will tell that we are okay to pay the amount and we accept the deal as well. Ideally what has happened is, That is all cheating. Call is not from ICICI bank and they are from Madondeals.com. ICICI Fake employee – Name – sumathy – Mobile number – [protected] Madondeals.com . I have been cheated… That is my mistake for greedy of getting free gift and 20% discount because I am one of the ICICI customer who maintain good account with my credit card. Now why I am bringing this to your notice – I do not want this to be continued and innocents like me are cheated. We need to put full stop for this cheating business… We need to save HDFC / ICICI bank customer. They speak well and we will ensure that they are calling from HDFC bank and ICICI bank. But that is not the case… In case if any one submit any sensitive information, that will lead to serious issue more dangerous. I need your support to take action on them please. I have contacted their customer care. As per our conversation they asked me the return the welcome kit and they will refund the amount 7450/- . I have returned the welcome kit that i have received from them. They received that kit on 23rd Dec 2014 and sent an acknowledgement for that and confirmed that they will refund the amount. till now i have not received the refund. for the past 2 to 3 weeks they are saying they have initiated the transaction and waiting for the confirmation from their bank. i have told them to send the Demand Draft instead of all these bank hassles. they are saying its their process. I have sent more than 20 emails but for that i got only 3 or 4 emails. every alternative day i call their customer care they give the same reply.Please take a serious action on these people. I can see from this forum, more and more people are getting cheated everyday.I can see Numbers are growing.Need severe action on these people. This is my contact number [protected].
    Jan 16, 2015
    Updated by prjaishanka
    till now no update from madondeals. Please let me know how to take action on these people
    Mar 16, 2015
    Updated by prjaishanka
    Till now no update from madondeals. I have returned their product and still they haven't refunded the amount as they promised. Cant we take any action against these people? So many people are getting cheated by madondeals. Somebody please help to stop these fradulent people from cheating innocent people.

I was called on Nov 17th by one Mr Manish Nair (Name mentioned ) stating that my credit card points have expired and informed that the same can be credited back as a special offer at no additional cost. He mentioned that i need to just follow instructions to receive my credit card points and asked me to just punch my card cvv which he had all the details including my card no and expiry date and was punched by this guy. I was put on a verification call stating that i do not have to disclose anything and he was supposedly on line and got the call over and even had the audacity to call me back and say my points will be credited and so will the amount which was deducted. It has been almost 2 months and no one has replied to me and they even deny that there is a person of that name. What a shame to have such a company? Absolute fraudulent guys to get their money at the cost of innocent people. Something serious should be done to stop this or we need to look at ooptions of exposing these people in the public media and network.
      MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. Me too got cheated in the same way written by Mr. Sureh Kumar. Please read the below detail of how I got cheated for Rs. 7450. They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. The girl is told that she will give me payback card for Rs 50000 which is linked with hdfc credit card through which I can get 20% discount on all my purchase in HDFC credit card. Girls from Madondeals.com call us and they say that they are calling from ICICI bank and say that they are contacting you without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. ICICI bank is giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with ICICI bank. So they tell us that we should never show to them that we have received a call from ICICI. Also they inform us that product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from our Credit card. They tell us to confirm the amount. But ICICI Bank will automatically will nullify the value from Credit card and that will never appear in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment. Call will come from Madondeals.com and they record our conversation. They will ask 2 to 3 times, whether we are okay to make the payment. But Girl from ICICI ( Fake), would have told us that we should say okay and do not mention that you have received the call from ICICI bank. So we will tell that we are okay to pay the amount and we accept the deal as well. Ideally what has happened is, That is all cheating. Call is not from ICIC bank and they are from Madondeals.com. ICICI Fake employee – Name – SUMATHY – Mobile number – [protected] Madondeals.com – Call from Sekar. I have been cheated. This transaction happen on 21st November 2014. That is totally fraud business, now I need my money Rs.7450. because I am one of the ICICI customer who maintain good account with my credit card. Now why I am bringing this to your notice – I do not want this to be continued and innocents like me are cheated. We need to put full stop for this cheating business… We need to save ICICI Bank customer. They speak well and we will ensure that they are calling from ICICI Bank. But that is not the case… In case if any one submit any sensitive information, that will lead to serious issue more dangerous. I need your support to take action on them please. I don't want this order from madondeals, please cancel this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible. S.SHRIDHARAN
        MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MadOnDeals company indulges into fraudulent business of duping the credit card users to divulge on their credit card details and lure them to buy their product in lieu of reward points earned on the customer's credit card account. In this particular case a person (by name Sonia Sharma) posed to be an ICICI bank executive called me from number[protected] and contacted me on my mobile number informing me that there are some unused reward points in my credit card account which are about to get expired and ICICI bank would like to offer me a package against those reward points so that they do not go wasted. She informed me that they have a tie up with a company by name MadOnDeals that would be providing me with the aforesaid package (which includes a 2 days all paid holiday package in a hotel/resort, yatra.com discount coupons for booking air tickets, diner’s club discount card, watch, free movie tickets, wallet, belt, etc.). Also, she would connect me to MadOnDeals representative over the phone line but condition is that I should not disclose to them that I am getting this package in exchange against my reward points and no one has contacted me from my bank before I contacted MadOnDeals or anything of that sorts. Also, the most important part, I would be required to make a payment of INR 7450/- for this package but that amount would automatically be adjusted against the reward points available in my credit card account. In order to go ahead with this offer, fake ICICI bank representative confirms with my name, DOB, card number and expiration date to verify my identity. I should not have disclosed the last 2 information which caused all the difference in this case. Using this information she was able to generate an OTP (One Time Password) which was received from ICICI bank on my mobile number and e-mail ID registered with them. I was advised to key in the OTP when directed to MadOnDeals IVR system for payment. Once directed to MadOnDeals, its representative once again explained about the inclusions of the package, cost, etc., and then cross verified with me that the package will not be exchanged any reward points or no one has contacted me from my bank before I contacted MadOnDeals or anything of that sorts (almost ditto to what ICICI bank rep said). Then I was directed to the IVR to make payment for INR 7450/-. After this was done, I against received a phone call from fake ICICI bank rep. to inquire if things went as planned at MadOnDeals and re-assured that amount I paid will be adjusted against reward points and will get reflected in my credit card statement . She in fact provided me with a reference ID for this conversion request. The next day I received a verification call from MadOnDeals to confirm the details about the package, its term & conditions, my address, etc. I was told that I will receive the package kit within 7 working days at my residence address. For so many days I could not find anything on my credit card statement to suggest that the amount INR 7450/- has been adjusted neither did I receive the package kit. After 2 weeks since the incident happened, I contacted ICICI bank customer care to inquire about conversion of reward points, I was informed that I have been a victim of cyber fraud and bank has no involvement what so ever in this regard. Since, this is a mis-selling of their products by MadOnDeals company by luring credit users into this trap of package deal which sounds free of cost but isn’t and misusing their card details to extract money from them in an illegitimate manner, a strict action should be taken against MadOnDeals and they should refund the entire amount of INR 7450/- back to me and to other affected customers. They should not be allowed to carry out their operations any further. Worst part is there is no recorded audio for the conversation that happened with the fake ICICI bank representative but the MadOnDeals company has the recording of the conversation that happened between them and me. So, even when I asked them to refund the money the justification they provide is that they have the recorded audio where I agreed to buy their product and they aren’t aware of who discussed with me and what before I contacted MadOnDeals to purchase their product.

I also got cheated in a similar manner. I got a call from a person called Rohit Malhothra (Ph No . [protected]) from SBI cards informing that a discount of 20% is available on all purchases which will be linked to SBI card in addition to gifts. Accordingly, a sum of R. 6753 has been debited after accepting the details through IVR. The transaction happened on 8/11/2014 evening around 6 PM. Got a similar call for for the ICICI Bank and escapaed in that case. I received Junk gifts, Lotto Shoe (Which may not cost more than Rs. 1000) and artificial Silver articles value less than Rs. 500. All discount vouchers are useless and need to pay upfront fees as well for using those vouchers. This is a total Fraud and all these are done by the agents of the Mad On deals and the company should be prosecuted. We should collectively file a complaint and take the process further.
            MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Friday the 24th October, i received a call from [protected] mentioning that they are calling from CITIBANK Credit Card division of so called citibank customer service and they said that they are giving a free Package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. The girl told that she would give me a discount card which would be linked with my citibank credit card through which I can get 20% discount on all my purchase through my citibank credit card. Actually Girls from Madondeals.com called me but she said that she was calling from citi bank and contacting me without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. further she told me that Citibank bank was giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with citi bank.again two person called me Named as RAHUL KAUSIK AND AASHISH ON BEHALF OF CITIBANK. they told that i should never show to madondeals that i have received a call from citibank. Also they informed me that the product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from my Credit card. They tell me to confirm the amount through IVR, but citi Bank will automatically will nullify the value from Credit card and that will never appear in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment. further they directed me that Call would come from Madondeals.com and they record our conversation. They would ask 2 to 3 times, whether I was okay to make the payment. Girl from citibank ( Fake), have told us that i should say okay and do not mention that i have received the call from citi bank. So i have told them that i was okay to pay the amount and i have accepted the deal as well. Ideally what has happened that all thing is cheating. Call is not from citi bank but they are from Madondeals.com. citibank Fake employee – Name – rahul kausik – Mobile number – [protected] Madondeals.com – . i want to make you sure that the person were from madondeals because while doing payment to madondeals via IVR system, the same person Rahul Kausik was directing me about how to make payment in between the payment process. Further i have also lodged a complain with citibank and they told me that after enquiring this they will lodge a FIR against madondeals for doing fraudulent act using their name. I don't want this order from madondeals, please cancel this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible. otherwise i am also going to lodge a complaint with core.nic.in and going to file a case against madondeals under ipc section 415, 420, 465 and 468 and under IT act 2000, if the amount will not be refunded to me. regards, PRASHANT KUMAR NAYAK M # [protected], [protected] 149 OLD BRAHMPUTRA HOSTEL JNU, DELHI.110067 [protected]@GMAIL.COM
              MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. They call the gullible customers and say that they are offering free services/gifts/package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package, gift vouchers and all sorts o[censored]seless things) because they considered us as good Credit Card Customers (of some bank like ICICI/HFDC etc). The Modus Operandi goes like this. Date:[protected]; 15:00 hrs. The caller is a girl (let us call her as 1st girl) purportedly/claiming to be from ICICI bank and said she is contacting me to do a favor by redeeming the payback points of nearly 7900 nos. that have expired/ or are going to expire shortly. I was told by this girl that an amount of Rs. 7, 450-00 has been paid to Madondeals.com by ICICI Credit Card and I was also told that the Madondeals.com person (this caller also a girl and let us say the 2nd girl) would contact me immediately after her call and I shall confirm to the services/package offered to me by the later. I was also warned by the 1st girl that I should not tell to Madondeals.com caller that the payment is being paid in the form of redeemed payback points and I shall only say that I want to pay through my ICICI Bank Credit Card! The first girl also hints (as though she is doing a great favor to us) that this is being done without the knowledge of Madondeals.com and ICICI Bank is giving this gift for having maintained good credit card account/ relation with ICICI Bank. So the 1st girl instructed me that I should never reveal to the Madondeal.com girl (who called just after the 1st girl) them that I have received a call from ICICI prior to that. I expressed that there is no transparency in the deal and asked why should I tell like that? The girl insisted that I should tell like that only. Finally the 1st girl told me that she was going to connect me to the Madondeals.com and I said yes. Well. The stage is set for cheating! The 2nd girl who came in to line immediately after that, introduced her as from Madondeals.com and asked for my consent to deduct an amount Rs. 7, 450/- from my ICICI Credit Card toward the services/packages (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package, gift vouchers and all sorts o[censored]seless things) she was offering to me. I strongly opposed at this moment and clarified that I have already paid for the services they are going to offer to me and no more payments I would allow. The 2nd girl (Madondeals.com) desperately tried to get my consent and confirmation for the deduction of payment from my Credit Card and I picked the argument. Finally the girl put off the phone. As a part of this I also received a OTP in my mobile and also my registered e-mail id (from [protected]@icicibank.com) too! I immediately contacted the Customer Care of ICICI Bank Credit Cards to report this and they told me that it was a fishing call. They also blocked my ICICI Credit Card immediately. Now it is clear that both the girls the 1st and 2nd are one and the same and from Madondeals.com only. The only difference is that the 1st girl spoke only in Hindi and the 2nd girl spoke only in English to hoodwink the gullible customers. They are deliberately cheating the gullible customers of Credit Cards. Instead of doing such fraudulent business it is better for Madondeals.com to beg on the Indian Roads or die. This I am putting forth as a complaint and also in the interest of general public. The phone no. from which I received the above call is +[protected]. A.L.NARAYANA [protected].
                MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                please study this message, we are got cheated, dont go for any online
                transaction whatever might be the offer in phone, we need to file a
                complaint against these people and try to update these information in
                social networking site and wherever we will see large number of peoples .

Dont trust anyone calling from bank and they are providing some offer from your bank and they are aksing us type your details IVR that is is phone, so i got cheated and they debited 7450 from my account, so dont trust any of the blank calls from bank, if you required any information go directly to bank or call to customer care . In bank end Madondeals are having big network for doing these kind of fraud activity . so govt has to take necessary action by cancelling or blocking their website, and their owner has behind the bars . this is the reference number i got fro checking further enquiry and her name is sandya . [protected] - sandya - Madondeals ( Fraud number )
                  MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The above thing is happened to me on Nov15.. Madon deals fraud/ICICI bank fraud snadhiya, please revert back the money.. otherwise i will file a complaint on the concerned department.
                  hi karthick,

from yesterday onwards, i am posting this message in facebook, try to update in all social networking site, so that this will be stopped .
                  Hi All,

please study this message, we are got cheated, dont go for any online transaction whatever might be the offer in phone, we need to file a complaint against these people and try to update these information in social networking site and wherever we will see large number of peoples .
                  Dear Mr. Gunasekharan,

We apology for the inconvience caused.

As per our conversation, hope your query has been resolved now.

You can contact us on[protected] or write us on [protected]@madondeals.com

Madondeals.Com Helpdesk

Sir, This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. I am also got cheated in the same way written by Mr. Suhaib. Please read the below detail of how I got cheated for Rs. 7450. They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. The girl is told that she will give me payback card for Rs 50000 which is linked with hdfc credit card through which I can get 20% discount on all my purchase in HDFC credit card and amount of Rs. 7450/- will be shown in insttalment of 12 if I used this card Girls from Madondeals.com call us and they say that they are calling from HDFC bank and say that they are contacting you without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. HDFC bank is giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with HDFC bank. So they tell us that we should never show to them that we have received a call from HDFC. Also they inform us that product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from our Credit card. They tell us to confirm the amount. But HDFC Bank will automatically will nullify the value from Credit card and that will never appear in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment. Call will come from Madondeals.com and they record our conversation. They will ask 2 to 3 times, whether we are okay to make the payment. But Girl from HDFC ( Fake), would have told us that we should say okay and do not mention that you have received the call from HDFC bank. So we will tell that we are okay to pay the amount and we accept the deal as well. Ideally what has happened is, That is all cheating. Call is not from HDFC bank and they are from Madondeals.com. HDFC Fake employee – Name – Ashish sharma – Mobile number – [protected]. This transaction happen on 30th October 2014. That is totally fraud business, now I need my money Rs.7450. because I am one of the HDFC customer who maintain good account with my credit card. Now why I am bringing this to your notice – I do not want this to be continued and innocents like me are cheated. We need to put full stop for this cheating business… We need to save HDFC Bank customer. They speak well and we will ensure that they are calling from HDFC Bank. But that is not the case… In case if any one submit any sensitive information, that will lead to serious issue more dangerous. I need your support to take action on them please. I don't want this order from madondeals, please cancel this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible. You have resorted to make money by befooling the ignorant customers but don't forget what has happened to timtara.com. The owner is behind the bars. This will happen to you too. I'm going to file a fraud case against you under section 420 of IPC. Also I'll be complaining in District Forum under the statutory provisions of Consumer Protection Act 1986 very soon if you dont return my hard earned money. A quick action in this regard is required Kamal Rastogi [protected]

Hello Sir, This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package ( 1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. Girls from Madondeals.com call us and they say that they are calling from HDFC bank and say that they are contacting you without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. HDFC bank is giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with HDFC bank. So they tell us that we should never show to them that we have received a call from HDFC. Also they inform us that product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from our Credit card. They tell us to confirm the amount. But HDFC Bank will automatically will nullify the value from Credit card and that will never appear in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment. Call will come from Madondeals.com and they record our conversation. They will ask 2 to 3 times, whether we are okay to make the payment. But Girl from HDFC ( Fake), would have told us that we should say okay and do not mention that you have received the call from HDFC bank. So we will tell that we are okay to pay the amount and we accept the deal as well.My Order number is 2001746 and payment done on 13th Oct 2014. Ideally what has happened is, That is all cheating. Call is not from HDFC bank andthey are from Madondeals.com. HDFC Fake employee – Name – Keerthi – Mobile number – [protected] Madondeals.com – Call from Shanmugam. I have been cheated.I want my money back.ALL COMPLAINANTS SHOULD STAND TOGETHER AND SUE THE COMPANY FOR THEIR CHEATING AND FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOUR. But if you wish to contact me my mobile no is- [protected]. Soon I'll be filing a fraud case against you under IPC 420 and a consumer complaint in District forum under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act 1986.

Madondeals.com — Fraud business.Cheated for rs 7450

Dear Sir, Madondeals.com, A Fraudulent company trying to cheat me again by refunding the transaction amount of Rs. 7450. Please look into this attached screen shot they sent me yesterday for the refund processed for the amount of Rs. 7450. This is the not the attached screen shot of the refund processed ? Again they are trying to cheat me. The refund screen shot they attached is fake one. It is not the genuine refund screen shot processed. This is also their tricky thing to make me believe them and again. They are trying to make me fool ? Let me tell them something, the screen shot they attached is easily editable format, anybody can easily edit it, whereas original screen shot is usually can't be edited. Also their screen shot doesn't contain their company name or their company website name. Do they think that I am uneducated ? Even a school child can also easily edit this document. This refund screen shot they shared is fake one. I am going to submit their refund mail with the attached refund screen shot to cyber crime police department. As I already filed police complaint against (Madondeals.com) and their fraudulent business. Today I am also going to submit their refund mail with the recorded voice of the girl who talked with me yesterday evening, with this attached refund screen shot to the police. These people are totally doing fraudulent business and are trying cheat me again by sending this filthy screen shot. I will sue these people. Mark it, soon these girls gonna arrested for cheating case by Delhi police. I won't spare them. I will disclose all the activities of their fraud business to police and I will cease their website madondeals.com. Until I get my money of Rs. 7450 credited into my credit card account, I won't revoke my police complaint. Don't try to fool me otherwise you (madondeals.com) all will get fool one day. Mark my words. Regards, Mohamed Suhaib Please find bellow mail they sent me with screen shot attached for refund. On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM, MADONDEALS INFO <[protected]@madondeals.com> wrote: Dear Mr. Mohamed Suhaib As per our conversation we have processed your refund of Rs 7450/- on 28-October-2014. For your reference please find the enclosed refund details. For further queries & concerns please call our Inbound helpline number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@madondeals.com Thanks & Regards Madondeals Helpdesk

Sir, This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. I am also got cheated in the same way written by Mr. Suhaib. Please read the below detail of how I got cheated for Rs. 7450. They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. The girl is told that she will give me payback card for Rs 50000 which is linked with hdfc credit card through which I can get 20% discount on all my purchase in HDFC credit card and amount of Rs. 7450/- will be shown in insttalment of 12 if I used this card Girls from Madondeals.com call us and they say that they are calling from HDFC bank and say that they are contacting you without the knowledge of Madondeals.com. HDFC bank is giving this gift for maintaining good credit card account with HDFC bank. So they tell us that we should never show to them that we have received a call from HDFC. Also they inform us that product worth is Rs. 7450 and that will be taken from our Credit card. They tell us to confirm the amount. But HDFC Bank will automatically will nullify the value from Credit card and that will never appear in our credit card statement and we do not need to make the payment. Call will come from Madondeals.com and they record our conversation. They will ask 2 to 3 times, whether we are okay to make the payment. But Girl from HDFC ( Fake), would have told us that we should say okay and do not mention that you have received the call from HDFC bank. So we will tell that we are okay to pay the amount and we accept the deal as well. Ideally what has happened is, That is all cheating. Call is not from HDFC bank and they are from Madondeals.com. HDFC Fake employee – Name – Ashish sharma – Mobile number – [protected]. This transaction happen on 14th October 2014. That is totally fraud business, now I need my money Rs.7450. because I am one of the HDFC customer who maintain good account with my credit card. Now why I am bringing this to your notice – I do not want this to be continued and innocents like me are cheated. We need to put full stop for this cheating business… We need to save HDFC Bank customer. They speak well and we will ensure that they are calling from HDFC Bank. But that is not the case… In case if any one submit any sensitive information, that will lead to serious issue more dangerous. I need your support to take action on them please. I don't want this order from madondeals, please cancel this transaction and refund my amount as soon as possible. Regards, Anurag Ahuja
                          MadonDeals.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Yesterday I received a call from [protected]. The lady told me that I am being a valued customer of ICICI bank, they want to provide me a discount card (20%). I have to pay the service tax of Rs. 7450 which will be recovered from my savings (through 20% discount). Today another guy (he has given a mobile number to crosscheck) called from [protected] and asked me that he is calling on behalf of Masters/Visa company. They are aware of the offer by madondeal. But requested me that I should not disclose that I got a call from bank/master/visa to madondeal. They want to deduct Rs. 7450 from my card. I got a foul smell because 1. when I try to call the land line number, it says not exist, 2. the offer is not available in their website as it is promotional, 3. he failed to convince me that how they ensure that they will not deduct Rs. 7450 not more once I pressed OTP in their next IVR call.
                          Then I searched the google and found this useful link. After that I did not response to any of their call. moreover I make a call to the mobile number and told that I checked the web and got info about their fraud business and asked not to disturb me anymore.
                          I write this comment because luckily I have not paid the amount and do not want that any other people will waste their hard earned money to all these fraud people.
                          Dear Customer,

My apologies for Inconvenience Caused.

As per our conversation, hope your query has been resolved.

For any query you can contact us on below mentioned number.

Dear Customer,

We apology for the inconvenience caused.

As per our telephonic conversation, hope your issue has been resolved now.

In future for any query, you can write us on [protected]@madondeals.com or you can call on[protected]

Madondeals.Com Helpdesk
                          i am also got cheated by these madon deals people .for these kind of people, we will update in all social networks, we will update in facebook with all detaisl, then they will get caught very easily

Madondeals.com — Madondeals.com - Cheating me.. Fraudulent company

Sir, This is to bring to your notice about the fraudulent business handled by Madondeals.com. Me too got cheated in the same way written by Mr. Sureh Kumar. Please read the below detail of how I got cheated for Rs. 7450. They call the customers and they say that they are giving free Package (1Tshirt, 1shoe, Wallet, Watch, film tickets, holiday package) because we maintain good account in our credit card. The girl is told that she will...
                            Dear sir, I was cheated on this october 09th 2014 stating I am a privilege customer from ICICI bank and made me to pay Rs 7450 from my credit card. This disheartened act and trying to resolve can't be tolerated. Kindly return the money. With regards santhosh...
                            dear sir i purchase sum products on 7.09.2014 your tele caller via and i pay my credit card till date i not recived my products and no bady call . that's way ret tend my money please or call me to your executive .. my Mobil no :[protected]& [protected].....

As mentioned above, i have paid a amount of 6950 through My ICICI credit card on 05.09.2014.. At the time u mentioned that the card will be delivered by about 10 to 15 working days.. As of now u have exceed the time of delivery of my card and no messages or call was received by me from u r side regarding the delay in issuing of card.. So i hereby inform you that i am no more interested in your Card and Refund me the amount whatever u have debited from my card
                            Dear Sir

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Request you to kindly call our inbound helpline number at[protected]. We would be happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards
                            As mentioned above, i have paid a amount of 7450 through My hdfc credit
                            card on 04.09.2014.. At the time u mentioned that the card will be
                            delivered by about 10 to 15 working days.. As of now u have exceed the
                            time of delivery of my card and no messages or call was received by me
                            from u r side regarding the delay in issuing of card.. So i hereby
                            inform you that i am no more interested in your Card and Refund me the
                            amount whatever u have debited from my card

This is reg that people from madondeals contacting like icici bank called that will get holiday package, free movie tiket and food package of Rs.1000 likewise then the amount wont be debited in icici card automatically it will credit then unfortunately it seems amount was debited into my account why these people are cheating like this unnecessarily troubling to the people Kindly look into the matter seriously and we have to file a case againt madondeals immediately Regards G. Mohan Chennai [protected]
                              Dear Mr. Mohan,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you shortly.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                              Dear Sir

Thanks & Regards
                              Madondeals Team

On Saturday the 6th September received a call from [protected] mentioning that they are calling from ICICI Credit Card division and indicating that 8007 payback points from account had lapsed. As I am a reputed client of them they will help in redeeming the points for services. They took my Credit card number, validity from and to and my date of birth and said their Manager will call me further. I got call from the Manager who continued the call and said that my lapsed Points have been redeemed and I can avail services from MAD ON DEALS who will call and provide the services.

She told me not to give any of my Credit details to MAD ON DEALS and they will explain the services and they will be paid from my Credit Card redeemable points and there will be no debit to my account. She said the transaction will be IVR ( Internet voice recording) mode and I can punch my card details and use the OTP one time pass word I would get on my registered Mobile Number.

She had generated a OTP for my Credit Card Fradulently . She again called to ascertain if I had received the OTP and said MAD ON DEALS will futher call me.

Subsequently another lady from MAD ON DEALS called to explain the service as follows:-

1. One Card for availing 40% discounts on all dining
                                2. Yatra facility for 2 at reputed Hotels Kulu Manali, Ooty etc., for 3 nights and 4 days which will be free
                                3. Health check up like Blood Urine Sugar and routine medical investigations
                                4. 2 Movie Tickets of our choice free

All this at a rice of Rs.6, 950/- which will be redeemed from my ICICI Credit Card pay back points account.

As I was not satisfied, I indicated that I do not want these services and if any other services / products can be obtained. The lady started arguing and I hung up.

If I had proceeded with the transaction my Credit Card account and I would have been duped.

Please register a complaint against this Company take necessary legal action .

K V SUBBU KRISHNA
                                M # [protected]
                                219, Ist E Cross, 3rd Block
                                HRBR Layout
                                BANGALORE - 560 084.
                                Dear Mr. Krishna,

CICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details incase you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                                Dear Mr. Subbu Krishna

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our customer care executive will call you shortly and get this issue resolved.

We would make sure that your query is well taken care of. You can even call us on our inbound helpline number at[protected].

We would be happy to help you.

Thanks and Regards