RBL Bank Customer Care

Fax:
+91 23 1265 7386  [Admin & Regd Office]
+91 22 4302 0520  [Regd Office]

Description
Formerly: The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.

Administrative Office
Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard, Kolhapur 416005, Maharashtra

Registered Office
1st Lane, Shahupuri, Kolhapur 416001, Maharashtra

Corporate Office
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013

Bad

RBL Bank related photos (455)

RBL Bank Complaints & Reviews

shafiq khan Eve on Jul 6, 2020
It is regarding annual fee but my issue is that
I have asked for closure of card so that why i have not paid the annual fee and that was been reversed later but next month i have received the statement with reversal of annual fee but there was a interest charges on the dispute amount which was latter reversed so i request you to please reverse all the charges applied on my account and close the card
For further information

[Jul 06, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ankur Vanshal on Jul 5, 2020
    This is in connection with my complaint against their tormenting practice of sending constant reminders about payment of outstanding amount and EMIs in spite of my clear formal request for moretorium according to RBI directives under these grim circumstances of covid 19 pandemic.

Incessant harassment through payment reminders

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — Credit Card account has not been closed.

Deepak Work on Jul 2, 2020
      I had made full payment of my credit card on 22feb 2020. After that, I called on customer care service to close my credit...

RBL Bank — Loan

Pretam172 on Jul 2, 2020
      I availe business loan from rbl bank and my loan account no is[protected]. I want to close my loan but roorkee branch manager...
      Complaint category Banks

RBL Bank — effect on my cibil score in covid-19 period

TechySundar on Jul 1, 2020
      My credit report is got down by 70 point because of rbl bank. As they have updated one delay payment to cibil beuro and my...

Akshat jaiswal Kanpur on Jul 1, 2020
      I am useing your credit card from last five years and all payment has been paid before due date. Last three payment has been not paid due to extra charges has been put like finance charge, intrest thrice on the payment and your recovery agent are not even try to understand my problem and mentally harrassed me to make the payment and not even giveing me the suggestion what to do i emaail before but no response from your side i got
      So i request you to release my extra charges so i can give the payment and use my services further and i have forwarded the mail to rbi complaint so please overcome my problem and in convience so it good for both till my statement of payment will not be revised i will not make the payment
      My contact no [protected]
      Name - advocate akshat jaiswal

[Jul 01, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RBL Bank — card blocked without intimation

gagan.gagzy on Jun 30, 2020

My name is gagandeep singh a new super card of rbl bank was issued to me on around 20th march 2020, as...
        Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — harassment for payment during moratorium period.

isaurabhrai on Jun 28, 2020
        Hi, i have a bajaj rbl credit card, it is one of many other credit i possess, but this particular card has become a matter...

RBL Bank — rbl bank rshield insurance

Sunil Dhanve on Jun 27, 2020
        I am sunil dhanve having rbl platinum plus super card and your persons are activated the rsheild insurance when ever our bank...
        Complaint category Insurance

JMK Lalwani on Jun 27, 2020
        Undue harassment, threat blackmail and abuse by collection officer lady of rbl.

credit card collection them abusing

[Jun 28, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chaman Netaram on Jun 26, 2020
          RBL Bank — R shield insurance cancellation and refund the amount

Hi I am Chaman and I am using rbl bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card. The amount of Rs. 9, 120 (7800, 720, 600) is deducted from my available credit limit. I do not want any insurance, please cancel all the insurance with immediate effect and refund my amount at the earliest.
          Thanking you,
          Chaman
          Mob. NO. [protected]

[Jun 26, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

RBL Bank — Amount charged without my permission

Aashish Thakkar on Jun 24, 2020
            I am not at all interested to renew r shield policy with rbl bank credit card. For that i sent hundreds of emails to rbl bank...

Deepakmohanty on Jun 23, 2020
            Sir i request you please check my credit card account and slove my problem. Extra fine amount add my credit card account.

[Jun 23, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

RBL Bank — fraud transaction in rbl maxima credit card

Gyanendras on Jun 22, 2020
              I complaint rbl credit card for xpress cash not received. But in statement his showing this. Then i mail rbl and tweet the...
              Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — rbl bank r shield insurance cancellation and refund the amount

Sunil Dhanve on Jun 21, 2020
              Hi i am sunil laxman dhanve and i use rbl bank platinum plus super card. I not buy any insurance on my card but r shield insurance...

mohdashif_84 on Jun 20, 2020
              I applied for loan moratorium for jun, 20 but bank has taken no action regarding this, even loan emi statement has been generated. I want to apply for moratorium scheme for jun to aug, 20. Please look into this and help me.

[Jun 20, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Rbl — Unauthorized credit card charges

[email protected] on Jun 19, 2020
                I have blocked my card but the bank is issuing new credit card again and again without our permission and without demanding...

RBL Bank — RBL Bank R shield insurance activated without communication

sreejaga006 on Jun 17, 2020
                Dear sir/mam

I am Jagadeesan m.

I have been requesting many times for my credit card cancellation...

sajan jairath on Jun 17, 2020
                I had opted for r shield insurance last year which i do not wish to continue and i had informed bank to discontinue the insurance and was assured that i will get a call before renewal, but they have renewed the insurance without my confirmation and their contact numbers are not answering any calls or mails.

[Jun 17, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vikram9829 on Jun 13, 2020
                  My saving account no.309*6110 debit freezed without intimating me and without any reason due to which my financial condition severely affected i wanted urgent unfreeze of my saving account with rbl bank mohanpura branch my mobile number is 9829*88

[Jun 13, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

19 hours 28 minutes ago
                    RBL Bank
                    harassment for payment during moratorium period.
                    5 days ago
                    Loan
                    11 days ago
                    cancel the insurance policy
                    12 days ago
                    RBL Bank
                    Rbl credit card department tourture
                    20 days ago