Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1296)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Mseb, Pune — High Voltage [Resolved]

Rupesh Kharat

We are facing high voltage problem in our house. The voltage is as high as 291 V, this was recorded...

S.V.RAMAPRASAD
MY NAME SHOULD BE RAMAPRASAD S.V. BUT IN THE BILL IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED AS RAMAPRASAD SRIRANGAM VENKATESHN. OTHER WISE IT SHOULD BE RAMAPRASAD SRIRANGAM VENKATESAN. THERE IS A SPELLING MISTAKE IN MY FATHERS NAME.

I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU SIR TO AMEND THE NAME CORRECTLY IN THE NEXT BILL:_

EITHER S.V.RAMAPRASAD OR RAMAPRASAD S.V.

S.V. stands for SRIRANGAM VENKATESAN . I HOPE THAT YOU WILL DO THE NEEDFULL AT YOUR EARLIEST.

WITH REGARDS,

MSEB

SUB. FOR CHARNGE METER
    REF. CONSUMER NO.[protected]

DEAR SIR

I SEND SO MANY TIME GIVE APPLICATION FOR CHANGE METER FROM LAST 8 MONTH TO MSEB DEPT AT MUMBRA BUT STILL MY METER NOT CHANGE PLS DO THE NEEDFULL

REGARDS

RAVINDRA
    TO

MSEB

SUB. FOR CHARNGE METER
    REF. CONSUMER NO.[protected]

DEAR SIR

Current MSEB meter is faulty one and not showing any progress on usage. I have already sent a request to respective MSEB office but these people are saying since we dont have meters with us it will take atleast six months to fit the new meter. Please do the needful so that i can get the new meter asap
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd — Load shedding in Bhandup [Resolved]

Chandrabhushan
      I live in Bhandup arear were we ahd daily power cut of 3 Hours from 3PM to 6PM inspite court order for not cutting power in...

Mseb - Navimumbai — Faulty Electricity Meter [Resolved]

ejaz.surve

My complaint is in regards to faulty meter for my residence in vashi. After so many follow...

Prateek Kapadia

I Kapadia Prateek, resident of 601/Shree Ram Darshan CHS, Plot No 12, Sec 8, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400 708, would like to here by inform you that we have purchased our flat in December 2008 & an Electronic Meter (Meter No. [protected]) was given to us on 6th December 2008. From December 2008 till March 2009 we have not received our Electricity bill for which we have complained at your Rabale Office. We received our first bill in the month of March 2009 which had some mistakes with regards to Name & Flat No. Also all the other Residents of the said society have received bill for the month of March 09 & we have not received the same.

Besides this the Meter which is been given to us is a faulty meter as the daily consumption shown by MSEB Meter is approximately 20 Units/Day. We are only 3 members staying in the flat where we use only one fan in a day, Geyser, & One Refrigerator. We don’t have an Air Conditioner also.

People from your division have already visited our place & checked everything. They told they will install another Meter to check weather the allotted Meter is faulty or not. I would sincerely request you to kindly look into the matter on priority as our meter reading as of today is 1358 units for & as mentioned earlier we have not received any bill, so in the next bill we will be billed for all these units at higher rate which we are not ready to pay as this is a mistake from MSEB Department. Also as the meter is faulty we have not actually consumed so much o[censored]nits, because if we take into consideration all the above facts average monthly usage as per your faulty meter is approximately 350 Units/Month which also again is not acceptable.

Would request you to kindly look into the matter on priority & take necessary action & oblige.

Thanks & Regds

Prateek Kapadia
      (M) [protected] / [protected]

The above letter was given to your Airoli Division on 8th of April & after that we have received a bill for the month of March for Rs. 6750/- which shows 1135 Units. After that also the Meter reading as of 12/04/2009 is 1553 which means an additional of 195 units in just 12 days an average of 17 units per day. Today your people have visited my residence & put one parallel meter, Would request you to kindly look into the matter as we have been charged for 1135 units at
      Rs 5/unit as we have not received any bill because of MSEB Billing department mistake. Hope proper action will be taken on the same.
      Dear someone who help us in this matter,

Subject : NO POWER SUPPLY AT NIGHT IN TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY CITY NAVI MUMBAI-AIROLI

It is only to say TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY CITY, But we people here suffering genuine problem daily with power supply at our home from last 03/04 months. Daily one of the line getting problemed & the all residentials of AIROLI - SECTOR 8 throw out in dark. This summer we were not able to sleep because of no power supply in night time. The specific time of this problem started between 8.00pm to 2.00am & 6.00am to 9.00am daily without any notice or power saving order by departments.

The persons on duty are not well aware of customer relation. The phone lines for customer complaint were kept busy purposely. it was also found that this wiremen put telephone receiver at side to sleep them comfortable without disturb.

Anybody help us to solve this problem, please do the needful as early as possible.
      Lots of well wishes & blessing are waiting for you.

Please try for friends like us, for old persons like your mother & father, for new born babies & their mothers.

Hope the best

MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
      CALL : [protected], [protected]

Bhagwat Garg
        WRONG TOTAL

In january bill total of RC amount and additional charges is wrong.

RC amount : 135.02
        Additional Charges 19.56
        Total 255.48 This is completely wrong. I cannot understand how system can do such type of mistake. Total should be 154.58 but it is showing 255.48 and same wrong amount they charged to me.

I also do not know why they are taking additional charges every month from january.

Consumer Number is[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mseb - Dehuroad — low voltage, fluctuations and power problems in dehuroad [Resolved]

Rajendra Patil
          To
          The Executive Engineer,

Bhosari Division

Subject: Request to resolve electricity...

manojkumar lalbihari pandey
          Dea Sir / Madam,
          I, Manojkumar L pandey, am residing at room no. 10, chawl no. 3, sarla singh chawl, laxmi udyog nagar, LBS marg, Kanjurmarg ( W ), Mumbai 78, want to put this to your kind information that I am receiving electricity bills since last 3-4 months in which current readings are not mentioned also previous reading given in the bill is wrong due to which we are receiving bills with higher amounts. Every time I take readings for 5-6 days and submit it with an application than amendment is done accordingly.This time I have received a bill of amont Rs. 1310/- which is impossible and I cant pay such a high amount.
          Every time I write a letter requesting to take the readings but no action has been taken yet.
          My consumer no. is[protected], PC no. is 3, BU no.-4732 and DTC is -3555014.
          Kindly do the needful.

CONSUMER ADDRESS:...

Mseb Chinchwad, Chikhali Division — Not getting bills [Resolved]

Bhagyashri Jamma
            Hello MSEB officer,

I am not getting bills in time. Sometimes i dont get the bill for 2-3 months.
            And...

Sameer Saxena
            1.I have given the application for the transfer of my Meter to my name to MSEB on 28th May 2008 along with all the relevant
            document along with Builder deposit receipt of Rs 3000 to MSEB.

2. Compliant Number given by MSEB is 1457 dated 28th May 2008 .

3. Since then we are following up regularly with MSEB Nerul Division for the same even after confirming that all
            the documents are in line with the requirement they have not changed my name till now .

4. I have wasted lot of my time & money in following-up the same and request you to kindly provide me the compensation of
            Rs 10, 000 as per guide lines of MERC 10.1.

5. Attaching all the relevant document for your kind perusal and expedite.

Sameer Saxena
            Customer Number :[protected]
            B-502 Shree Krishna complex
            Sector 14, Plot no 16 A
            Sanpada
            Navi Mumbai :400705

MSEB — Alteration in Meter name

We are fedup from MSEB services provided in Dombivali (E), Mahtre nagar. We submited a application on jan 2008 for alteration in merter name, but there is noa any action given by MSEB. Please tell us
            how much time they require.

Thanks with regards,
            Minal Patil
            Sir, Why not the MSEB is not collecting the bill in advance So that to avoid long queues and frequent monthly visiting to the bill collctor

MSET METER TRANSFER — Meter Transfer

I have to transfer my meter from Builder's name to my Name. MSEB is asking Rs. 1000/- and name transfer charges, is that charges of Rs. 1000/- is correct.

My builder must have paid the deposit while getting meter from MSEB, then why should we pay again to MSEB for transfering the metter. Pl clarify.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd — Highly Irresponsible Department , Ridiculous bill systems [Resolved]

Umang H. Someshwar
              Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is the high time that we are fed up MSEDC Ltd .
              I am a resident of Bhujbal Niwas,...

Mahadiscom — online payment of bills [Resolved]

sunil b mane
              the online bill payment site is too slow. It is not possible to pay the bill by just clicking once. Many number of times this...

prakash singh
              Hi!,

In my history of about two decades of internet surfing, i can now safely conclude that i have now come across the most ATROCIOUS and most UNPROFESSIONALLY maintained bill payment site, and this award goes to "MAHADISCOM.IN" Though we all know how our government department works but still i didn't expected this bad a gateway for bill payment from one of the richest Electricity Dist. Co.

First you will never be able to open the "billing" link or "billing.mahadiscom.in" and even if with some stroke of luck you do, you will not be able to make payment. At least i couldn't, and i tried some 2000 times.

I think the Award of "The worst site ever" is here to stay
              I have repeatedly requested mahadiscom Dy. E.E. mahagaon sub division to correct name in their bills.

Consumer Number:[protected], PC: 3, BU: 5266, DTC: 4526306
              Name: SHRI SHESHARO SALIRAM JADHAV as SHRI SHESHARAO BALIRAM JADHAO
              however it not corrected till today. As a consequence of wrong name, I am unble to get bill on my address and i am compelled to pay penalty due to delayed payment. Kindly help!
              MY CONSUMER NO[protected]. I SUHAS DATTATRAY RAUT, HAVE SUBMITTED WRITTEN COMPLAINT REGARDING INCORRECT NAME IN BILL I.E. SUNIL DATTATRY RAUT. COMPLAINT SUBMITTED TO NERUL SUB DIVISION ON 27 DEC 2010 VIDE THEIR INWARD NO 5463. BUT STILL NOW NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

Sudeep Chintamani
                I am Pune and I have lodged a complaint with MSEB exactly one year back for getting the meter checked. last month one of the representatives from MSEB visited our place and checked the meter. He told us us that the meter is faulty and needs to be replaced. Now I have been trying to get into touch with them. But they just make me go to different people and the outcome is nil. The person incharge of this (Mr. Jadhav) is never present in the office whenever I go s he is supposedly "ONSITE/CALL". I would like to know how do I proceed about the whole thing

Electronic Electric meter — Replacement of faulty Electric meter

From last 2 years the complaint has been given as the meter is faulty. the assessors have also investigated the same and the meter is still faulty only and the west bengal electricity board is billing the default bill for the meter. after repetitively submitting the application also the board is not taking any action.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd — not receiving our bills [Resolved]

jayesh
                  hello sir
                  my consumer number is[protected].i just want to complain regarding the lazzyness and the irregularity...

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd — www.mahadisom.com web site not opening [Resolved]

kattiap
                  I'm using MSEDC's website from last one year for online bill payment. This site has an option to view & pay...

Geeta Ramanathan
                  The fixed charges (Sthir aakaar) in each bill is Rs 30/-. However in my current bill it has been charged as Rs 330/- . All other residents in my building have been correctly charged as Rs 30/- only. Why has this mistake been committed only in my case? Will the bill be corrected before i make my payment? Why should I unnecessarily pay Rs 300/- extra for a mistake made by you? I have always been regular in payment of my electricity bills. Please solve my problem. I am a resident of Bldg 10/11, Vijay Annex, Ghodbunder Rd, Thane-W.

mahesh s.jagtap
                    hello sir,
                    some text based service is activated on my no. & it is deducting 10 Rs per day.
                    so, i kindly request u to deactivate that service urgently...

thanking u.
                    plz do the same.
                    The street lights are turned on very very early everyday.Now that Summer is here, we are blessed with natural sunlight a lot, and the street lights can be delayed to almost 7 pm.
                    They stay On for a long time in the morning too, when we have daylight from almost 5 am.
                    MSEB is installing high-mast lights on squares, and so the street lights in the vicinity should either be turned off or easier if the bulbs are taken off.
                    Load shedding is continuous to save electricity, when such little and easy measures instead can add up to a lot of saving.
                    Time period of the lights being On can be and should be extensively reduced.
                    Dear Sir ...
                    I m running company Akay Udyog... Kamptee road nagpur.. We have computerized machines of Rs 30 lac.. We work for Indian defince factory .. But we are facing some problem of power supply... We have done many complain but they tell this is not r fault .. U talk to someother guy.. Then that guy tell u this is not my problem .& so on ... My problem is in every 2hrs there is power cut off for 10 min .. i m facing this problem from last 5 months... & still there is no solution of this problem .. due to this today i m facing 30lac loss bcz my machine short due to up down waltage... so wht should i do ... plz suggest... i m in very big truble...
                    Sumit Mohta
                    Due to heavy rain & strom on dt. 17th may, Area coverd under POLE NO M-596 B, was got disconnected but after a 24 hours of period it was not yet re-instead, and the office under which this area is covered not pick up the telephone lines... plz. look in to matter

Area : Chitnispura, Mahal, Nagpur
                    Pin : 440002
                    Pole No. : M-596 -B

Electric Meter not Working Properly

My Electric Meter is not working properly since couple of months.
                    Following are the details