Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]
Unique Identification Authority Of India

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 40 2311 9911  [Hyderabad]
+91 40 2311 9266  [Hyderabad]
+91 17 2271 1947  [Chandigarh]

Load

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I am trying to update my aadhar address using my rent agreement. And every time it is getting rejected due to discrepancy....

with due respect and humbly submission i beg to state that i am an Indian citizen.We have been facing huge plight in the use of M aadhar apps.we are unable to check our aadhar status.what a rubbish app launched by central government.Is central government knowing that people have been suffering huge plight due to this issue?This app totally mocking central government reputation.Do something and try to solve this issue immediately otherwise stop this type of online services .it is totally rubbish.
Jul 12, 2021

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir / madam
    I am Mehul kumar
    Consignment number - UC[protected]IN
    My order was sent in the address of, father's name - Rameshbhai
    Address-
    At-Post - Erandi
    Taluka - Godhra
    District - panchmahal
    Pincode - 389120
    State - Gujarat
    And when we track my order this shows the destination pin code is - 389001
    And it arrive from Bengaluru to Godhra on 10/7/21 then what will we do sir plzzz reply and suggest me for my order will placed for my real address and destination pincode is 389120
    Sir

NEERAJ AGARWAL
      OPP. SHAMLI BARTAN BHANDAR
      9)70 RANI BAZAAR
      SAHARANPUR-247001
      Kindly do needful.Looking forward to hear from you.
      Thanks and regards.
      Jun 16, 2021

Dear Team,

We have modified address in existing Aadhar Card using Online Demographics Updation facility at...

This is Sudha Brijnath Chauhan resident of Vashind (Thane, Maharashtra). My aadhar card number...

I have raised online request to update my aadhar address on March 11, 2021. Its been 2 weeks the request is still open, and stuck at verified but awaiting approval state since 1 week. My URN number is 72633402.
        Mar 26, 2021

Hi I am Saumini Mhatre, as per new regulations we have to link our aadhar card to our bank for which I have done 10 times but yet it has been not showing on my Aadhar service status.Even I have checked with bank and they told me from their side it has been activated, but yet it is not shown active on Aadhar site.
          Kindly help me with this problem either wise I have to pay full fees and can't avail for scholarship.

Saumini Mhatre
          Raigad-Alibag
          Feb 15, 2021

I am Arun Khajuria .My adhaar number is[protected]. Last time I updated my adhaar as adreess in Chandigarh but they have...

I Updated Aadhar Mobile number in my mother Aadhar card. I update reqest at UIDAI center with 30 rs charge but problem was not solved. customer care executives also not help to solve my issue. when ever we call they'll say me server is down . at least there not connecting to there superior to discuss the problem.
            Aadhar not updated from my requested date
            Feb 07, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam i am pinki sir when i download my adhar card then the result see no records found or multiple process please provide me my adhar no my enrolment no is 2728/25000/23503 dated 23/11/2020 13:04:04
              Not receiving my adhar no
              Feb 01, 2021

I Updated Aadhar address in my mother Aadhar card. I gave complaint 5 times but problem was not solved. customer care executives...
                Is there any adhaar center in ulhasnagar, 421004 to update address change and mobile, email id
                please tell me correct...

I submitted online demographic update request through adhar self service update portal. Bt still the update status showing in progress.
                URN[protected]
                Adhar number[protected]
                Request you to look towards this issue.
                Jan 06, 2021

I ordered pvc Aadhaar card on 16/11/2020. Today is 2nd January 2021 but still I do not get it. I also complaint regarding this but no resolution. Main thing is UIDAI does not provide tracking ID to track on india post website.a Actiually I ordered pvc Aadhar for my whole family but I did not get even a single one.

Complaint no. [protected]
                  Jan 02, 2021

I have UIDAI official For the correction of birth date and father's name from the website, a demographic update was made....

I have updated my name in aadhar card and paid 50 rs after that websight is hanged. The reference number for transaction is [protected].pvc adhar card tracking shows no record. So kindly give me a solution
                    Mob:[protected]
                    Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and regards
                    Pvc aadhar card money paid
                    Dec 20, 2020

I have honour to inform that on 16 October i booked an appointment in UIDAI for my Aadhar enrolment but till...
                      I am unable to use mAadhaar app. Most of the times there is is some server related problem. I have complained about this issue...

I have ordered my pvc card and in 15 days it should have been delivered but today it completed one month but no information i also contact with costomer care many of times but they are refusing about my order and they don't have details about my pvc card which srn no is 0710202002150319283724060082
                      I also mailes srn no. And transaction id on uidai mail id 3 to 4 times but no response frome there
                      We all know how much aadhar is mendatory in day to day life and aadhar made a common identity card
                      I also have registered complaint with uidai
                      Nov 07, 2020

till now they have not replied my mail i have mailed them 4 or more times and my complaint is also closed by them and status is showing os issue solved but now i did not receive my ordered pvc card please do something and they are denying about my ordered pvc card and my filed complaint they are saying no record fount in both case about complaint and ordered pvc card
                      [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 27, 2020