Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]
Unique Identification Authority Of India

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 40 2311 9911  [Hyderabad]
+91 17 2271 1947  [Chandigarh]
+91 40 2311 9266  [Hyderabad]

Load

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

Myself Avishkar Arvind Patil, My bank account is already linked with my aadhar even I can withdraw money using aadhar card...

Its been almost 25 days I made a request for address updation in aadhar card and I am still waiting for the same. Kindly provide me solution for this as I need my updated aadhar card for my car registration om urgent basis. Kindly help on the same.

Aadhar no :[protected]
Oct 14, 2021

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, I am faizan, I tried the uidai bank mapper site, after entering the aadhar number and the OTP, it says TECHNICAL EXCEPTION...

My father has been tried to generate Aadhar card since 2015. But after 6-7 failed attempt, he went to Ranchi. They gave list of three people with whom my father's biometrics matches. Though it's clearly their fault, now my father has to tell and request the people to update their aadhar biometrics. But will it change everything? When I checked website it says multiple records exist. They should delete the data atleast which is connected with my father's data or mob no. Or rather they should delete they past record and let my father register for Aadhar freshly.
    Oct 10, 2021

I have applied "address change" for my mother's Aadhaar through official online website on 29.06.2021 with requested payment....

Today I gave a examination at krishna nagar NSEIT branch. But the behavior of the examiner was so bad. We don't get any help at the time of exam login.This is the ist time i give a online exam at your any branch. But the experience was so bad.The examiner also used some bad languages about my degree and personality
      Sep 23, 2021

The UIDAI server is said to be always down, we are unable to update our phone number also. Every time we reach the updation center, it is being said the server is down
        Sep 21, 2021

I have ordered an adhaar card from uidai.gov.in. But in my adhaar card has my old address where I was living on rent and now I am living in another place. So I want to change my address where I am living now.
          My name is Rakhi Kumari, D/O Late Vidyawati Devi.
          My new address is Kazichak, Ward No.- 23, Near Rahul Jewellers, P.O.+PS-Barh, Patna 803213
          Mob: [protected]
          Sep 15, 2021

Sir, I have submitted online request for demographics change/ name update 45 days back. Online status shows in progress, but...
            Hi Team,

I had applied for address update in Aadhaar card of my mother on 18th July 2021. Its been more than...
            Dear sir/mam i successfully submitted my application for aadhaar seeding in bank to receive my scholarship but after knowing...

I have tried doing address update online and now I am waiting for last 4 months but there is no update. I called their phone number mentioned on website 1947 but they are also not helping they just ask to call back later there system is updating or some problem is there. I have visited adhar center also several times but they are also not helping, they say to call 1947 or write an email. this is crazy, adhar agent do not have support and their central system does not provide proper information as well. for simple address change should I write rti and complaint to authorities.
            Aug 08, 2021

Hi, I am trying to update my aadhar address using my rent agreement. And every time it is getting rejected due to discrepancy....

with due respect and humbly submission i beg to state that i am an Indian citizen.We have been facing huge plight in the use of M aadhar apps.we are unable to check our aadhar status.what a rubbish app launched by central government.Is central government knowing that people have been suffering huge plight due to this issue?This app totally mocking central government reputation.Do something and try to solve this issue immediately otherwise stop this type of online services .it is totally rubbish.
              Jul 12, 2021

Dear sir / madam
                I am Mehul kumar
                Consignment number - UC[protected]IN
                My order was sent in the address of, father's name - Rameshbhai
                Address-
                At-Post - Erandi
                Taluka - Godhra
                District - panchmahal
                Pincode - 389120
                State - Gujarat
                And when we track my order this shows the destination pin code is - 389001
                And it arrive from Bengaluru to Godhra on 10/7/21 then what will we do sir plzzz reply and suggest me for my order will placed for my real address and destination pincode is 389120
                Sir

NEERAJ AGARWAL
                  OPP. SHAMLI BARTAN BHANDAR
                  9)70 RANI BAZAAR
                  SAHARANPUR-247001
                  Kindly do needful.Looking forward to hear from you.
                  Thanks and regards.
                  Jun 16, 2021

This is Sudha Brijnath Chauhan resident of Vashind (Thane, Maharashtra). My aadhar card number...

I have raised online request to update my aadhar address on March 11, 2021. Its been 2 weeks the request is still open, and stuck at verified but awaiting approval state since 1 week. My URN number is 72633402.
                    Mar 26, 2021

Hi I am Saumini Mhatre, as per new regulations we have to link our aadhar card to our bank for which I have done 10 times but yet it has been not showing on my Aadhar service status.Even I have checked with bank and they told me from their side it has been activated, but yet it is not shown active on Aadhar site.
                      Kindly help me with this problem either wise I have to pay full fees and can't avail for scholarship.

Saumini Mhatre