Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Nov 23, 2022

File a complaint to Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Having problems with Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI]

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Website

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Head Office Address

Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 1947

View more phone numbers

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] reviews & complaints(543)

I did 2 transactions for name change of aadhaar card on 05/Ga/22, and it was filed, still no refund.
Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even though my adhar number is linked to bank account and it is verified by bank officials it is showing as technical exception when i check banking status in adhar website.

A. Name of Enrolment Agency ... Service Operator : BLS Kendras Pvt Ltd (03AAHCB7186Q1Z2) ... Sewa Kendra Code : PB[protected]U003
      b. Location & Address ... Sewa Kendra Name : Civil Hospital, Pathankot
      c. Operator Details (if available) ... MUSKAN SAINI
      d. Agency Phone/Mobile Number (if available) ... Not available
      e. 28 digits Enrollment ID/Update Request Number (if available) ... Not available ... MUSKAN SAINI refused for the corrections / amendments. Correction required is ... my name - ANAMICA RANA has been mentioned twice in the Aadhar in English language whereas it should be only one time.

Hi, I am a NRI, last August i update my mobile number from Asyst park Salt lake Sec 5, They charge me 50 Rs for update of my UAE number and 30 Rs to print that.
        Now after that when i trying to apply for PVC card, OTP not coming.
        I contact UIDAI, they keep replying like scripted visit any center, update with local number.
        Why they charge me ??? .

I am ready to forwatd my detail conversion with them, please...
        I recently visited one of your Aadhar update centers to update my mobile number.
        Address- Aadhaar Demographic Update Center, Utkarsh Online Multiservices, Shop No.3, Gayatri Apartment, Narangi Bypass Road, Next to Patil Supermarket, Sainath Nagar, Virar East,
        After updating My mobile number and signing the printed application form on which the price was mentioned as Rs.50/- But the guy overcharged me Rs.250/- I have a Gpay...
        I have order Aadhar pvc card i paid 50 rupees my money is deducted but not received srn number Again i order pvc card apply i paid 50 rupees Again then money deducted but not recived any message...i try two times but nothing happend..this is very bad system..i request u plz refund my money fron uidai.....
        A. Full Name (Mandatory)
        RAHUL SHUBHASH MASKE

b. Address with State and pin code. (Mandatory)
        ROOM 235 BRAMHAVADGAON VILLAGE NEAR WATUR PHATA, PARTUR TALUKA, JALNA DISTRICT MAHARASHTRA 431501
        c. Phone number
        d. E-mail address. [protected]@gmail.com
        e. Date of birth/ year of birth. 09/10/2013

f. Name of Guardian (if provided)
        SHUBHASH PANDURANG...
        I had registered for baal adhar of my daughter. Local language is Marathi.
        But to my surprise her name is not translated in Marathi language and it is printed in English language twice. Rest of the things like address is correctly translated in Marathi language.
        Only name is not translated.
        I contacted most of the adhar centres nearby but they don't have any idea and not helping me out.
        Her adhar card number is...
        My aadhar number and fingerprint has been hacked by fraudsters for authentication. On 8th and 9th August, total Rs. 30000 has been debited from my aadhar linked bank account using AEPS. Fraudsters has hacked my aadhar and somehow managed to clone my fingerprint for authentication. I received emails that aadhar authentication has been done using my fingerprint which I am completely unaware. They have withdrawn money using AEPS. What is the...

My update request is 2821/33046/04019 i request for addhar update. please update as early as soon. please update immediately

My address is not yet updated I’ve logged a request on the 7 July till date no resolution.. I’ve followed up multiple times raised 3 complaints still no resolution I want my refund the same happened in the paste probably the dept would have to change the customer service management.. if not the govt who would help us when we are taking our precious time to update and stay updated govt does not want to support or cooperate. One excuse...
          I want to file a complaint against the Aadhaar dept I made online transactions for updating address but my request has not been successful since 7th of July I have been contacting the customer care logged 3 complaints but no resolution till date I’m upset and disgusted disappointed with the service that government is providing if not Aadhaar who would help? I need to know I need the address updated on priority for some paper work.. customer...
          I was tried to update my aadhaar card DOB update using mobile application mAadhaar, the Update proceedure completed and i got the acknowledgment screen on my phone, and when i was check the status of my update on website it is showing as payment stage is pending, but if i go to transaction history for the same SRN transaction is successful.

please refund my amount (R.s 50) or Update the status and complete my DOB update Request...

Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Mobile number not link with aadhar card from concern department and also problem of generating OTP on aadhar portal

Hello
          Myself Abhijeet
          I have facing lot of problem in generating OTP on adhar portal till today .
          Mobile number is not linked with my aadhar yet pls link mobile number to my aadhar early as possible because already too late for completing this process .
          I have face lot of problem in bank and other sector because of this issue pls help to link my mobile number to my adhar card

My addhar number...
          Hi Team,

Adhaar was supposed to be secured ID. But now it has become the most vulnerable ID for fraud. My biometrics was forged for transaction in my SBI bank and BOI account. All this cannot happen with the help of Adhaar Center corrupt officials.
          I recieved verification emails from Adhaar which I didnt do and next day my SBI account was debited by Rs 9480 and Rs 2020. I need my money back this loss happened because...
          My URN no is [protected], My aadhaar card no[protected] . Through ssup portal I have raise a request for address updation, so that They charged 50 rupees for that.Though payment is successful but the uidai website payment history showing payment success but in same website update status showing payment pending & also when I click on resume then showing successful payment available for this srn.Therefore there is no processing of my...
          I have successfully seeded by aadhar with SBI but UIDAI shows incorrect data. Request to update it asap....

I am student and my scholarship is pending due to this adhaar linking process to bank, as i already has linked my adhaar to bank but website o[censored]IDAI is not showing it, i have applied for adhaar seeding so that my account will get linked to my adhaar but it is also pending from 10 days ..pls resolve my issue

I have applied for my Aadhar card on dated 05.04.2013 and from that date to till now neither I have received my Aadhar card nor it is showing any status of my Aadhar card.

Kindly look in to thr matter and resolve the issue and issue my Aadhar card with in next 2 days else I will take shelter from Courts.

Contact No. [protected]...

Hello Team,

Please note that I have not received refund of the Aadhaar address updates :
            1) Aadhaar URN# 82570304 Rs. 50 (Relationship: Mother)
            2) Aadhaar URN# 82570161 and 83845239 Rs. 50 + Rs.50 (Relationship:Daughter)
            3) Aadhaar URN# 82569794 Rs. 50 (Relationship:Self)

The request was raised on 15th November.

Kindly refund as I had submitted the Sale deed and the request was rejected.
            NOTE: I got a refund for URN # 8384444 and another request was processed with same documents URN# 83303400.
            Hi Team, Do we have any update