Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1345)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

R
Jun 6, 2020
Msedcl power supply.

Electrical blackout for indefinite times throughout the day. As many as 10 times. Within working hours in midc, kasurdi, pune.

This problem needs to stop.
How do industries operate?

M
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

I am a resident of rose parade society, kondhwa khurd, 411048, off nibm road and since last 48 hours we do not have electricity.

We had intermittent single phase but no electricity otherwise since 2 days.

So many complains lodged and yet no one is responding.

Irresponsible behaviour from local authorities, no one has visited to check the problem. Poor administration.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I'm nirupam moitra from suresh nagar pune, there was power cut in my building since 11 am on 03/05/20. Power back on at 03/05/20...

London, United Kingdom
      We, public from nalasopara east, achole road is facing poorest power supply, in last 48 hrs we didn't have electricity power supply for more than 30 hrs. Cant accept this in city like mumbai, in this era of work from home, we are facing power cut for more than 4_5 hrs everyday, there is no response by duty incharge, phone calls are switch off. Entire lock down we have spend in small house bursting full of sweat with no power supply, is this some type of political game playing for us or some inverter mafia has sponsored that we will start to buy inverter again as we use to do before 5 yrs.

J
        Jun 3, 2020
        London, United Kingdom

I am getting excess bill from many years . The monthly bill should just be thousand according to my usage but I get 5 to 6 thousand per month bill . So I request you sir to please check the problems in my bill and provide me the correct bill and to return the extra amount of bill I have paid.

Complain by
        Jagannath jadhav

R
          Jun 3, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Electricity bill for month of may 2020 is 450 for us. Consumer number[protected]
          Bill number - [protected]br...
          Istanbul, Turkey
          Please note we have received very high bill for month of may units consumed 121 units
          Bill rs 910 is raised.
          Last...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I am sanjeev m. Pednekar, having a row house (No. 37, sai heritage, opp. Maruti mandir, kolgaon, sawantwadi, maharashtra.) on my son name, samit sanjeev pednekar. Since we are staying in mumbai, we are visiting at sawantwadi in vacation only.in dec.2019 i observed that our meter (Consumer no.[protected], bu - 4187 sawantwadi (U) s/dn) is not working so i made a written complaint to sawantwadi mseb office for the replacement of our faulty meter. They send an electrcian & he confirm about meter faulty. & told me that they will replace the meter. I came back mumbai on 31st dec.2020. We have not visited wadi till now but till today my meter is not changed & regularly i am getting average bill which i am paying online. Because of lockdown we could not visit our sawantwadi home. Hence requesting you kindly get my meter replaced & my bills should be adjusted.

Milan, Italy
            This month the bill provided by mseb which is too much. Actually from two month we filled bill regarding that don't have any...

Milan, Italy
            I nevindra thakre tirora, no suppply in my house last 3 days.

Jun 1, 2020
              Milan, Italy
              Dear Sir, my consumer number is[protected]. From last May 2019 my flat has not been used . It is locked so there is no cosumtation of any electricity till the date. Still i had all the electricity bills during this time till 1st April 2020. But in the month of April it was wrongly issued as average bill & it is not yet changed till the time as no one had come to take the meter reading. I request you please check & update the meter bill as a normal amout for the locked house because all the nominal amout bills of locked house/home are paid before the due date in past . As a regular & prompt customer of MSEDCL customer i expect quick action as per request.
              Thank you in advance.
              Yours faithrully
              Tushar Khekale
              C.No.[protected]

M
                May 31, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                Double bill amount April 2020 has been paid by me plz refund my bill amount at 17/04/2020 380 rs throw rbl bank credit card but already bill paid by me 15/03/2020 370 throw axis bank debit card kindly refund my amount as early as possible
                Double payment update of April 2020
                Double payment update of April 2020

May 30, 2020
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  Dear sir
                  My flat is situvated at sno: 26 vishal nagar jagtap dairy parmar shrushti pune - 411027 since jan 2007. It is observed i. E. My flat number has been changed from 301 to 30 seems this is an typographic error occurred in the bill. Have furnished flat details along with meter details etc for your ready reference :
                  Sanghvi sub dn
                  Dr sanket : 090/lt/res 1-phase
                  Bill no : [protected]
                  Grahak no : mreg[protected]
                  Meter no : [protected]

P
                    May 30, 2020
                    Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I (Consumer number[protected], bu0329) would like to make a complaint that since bill of january 2020 to may 2020 my meter...
                    May 29, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    We are ht consumer aurangabad electrical pvt ltd. Gut no 122, pangra, chitegaon, tq. Paithan. Consumer...

May 28, 2020
                    Songadh, Gujarat

There is frequent power cut in green county society bekhrai nagar fursungi pune -412308

D
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      In February month, light bill was 210rs then in March lockdown started so no one came for taking meter reading, so light bill...

Singapore, Singapore
                      I have been following up with msedcl on email regarding change in name on my electricity bill from more than a year but no one is responding.
                      And maybe your telephones are for show-piece only.

Complaint id :[protected].
                      Complaint status showing : resolved/closed but still i am receiving bill with the old name only.

Kindly update on the same as immediate possible.

San Francisco, United States
                        Hi, I am getting very high unimaginable bill from past few months even though there are none high end devices like A/C etc at my house.
                        I am shocked seeing the bill of Rs.3430 for May month and also last month it was Rs.2290.
                        Kindly perform correction on my bill and please share details about this sudden unbelievable increase in bill amount.
                        My email address is shashipriya.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Contact no.[protected]
                        Flat Address - c103/104, Plot no.217/218, Sai milan bldg, sector 1, Ghansoli, navi mumbai 400701.

K
                          Hayes, United Kingdom
                          Application status is showing "Application received" from last two months

My Consumer No is[protected]br...