Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — light is not available since morning

Gulam ali nagar,lane no 9,opposite ideal English meduim school, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Munaf kagdi on Jul 7, 2019
I am a resident of gulam Ali nagar, lane no - 9, hadapsar, Pune is writing this complaint as from morning (7th July) light is not there. So we try to contact customer service but they are not responding and ask us to write online complaint so yust you can provide service. So please kindly do the needful and check what's the problem due to which light is not available and provide us light as soon as possible.

Your regard
Munaf kagadi

[Jul 07, 2019] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

For the month of June electric consumption unit is 395. But as per history of previous six months consumption was between 1 to 56 units. So can't understand how this much excess units consumption arised suddenly. Kindly suggest me the way . Please check in the matter.

We r facing problem for more bill than our uses...last 4 years I paid the bill and our reading is less than 100 unit per month...but this month our bill is more...so we want to reduced our bill as soon as
Consumer number[protected]

pole no jm26

near new cloth market akola
I am comlpening about electricity bill for the month of July 2019 . Suddenly my electricity bill amount increases compar to last 2-3 month .I reqset u to consider my comment give quick action about bill amount as soon as possible kindly take action imigeatly .
The electricity pole near Dr. gadegone hospital at vivek nagar has hanging electricity wires which could be very dangerous for the surrounding especially in the raining season.
Hi Team,
I have not received any update regarding "Application ID[protected]". This is regarding correction in Address in electricity bill.
This application has been submitted on 14-Dec-2018. Could you please look in to this urgently.

Consumer No[protected]

Kapil Patil.
Service cable spark
High tension electricity pole is near to my house and now in rain continuously its getting sparked, please do some action or prevention plan before any accident will get happened.

Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001