[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — disappointing service even before delivery of the xuv 500

cochin nh bypass, Cochin, India
 Hari Kumar on May 19, 2019
Hi i gave an order at your Cochin dealer(TVS) for XUV 500 w11 automatic option black colour on 26th April. However after 20 days, i get a surprise when i call up the the dealer that we are shutting shop and please go ahead and book with some other dealer. I had already paid them the advance money they had promised me that the vehicle will be delivered by 15th May

I got a shock of my life as i was planning to buy this for a function at home. Now i am completely in a mess. Absolutely disappointing if this is the kind of service that we receive even before buying the vehicle, what would be the situation once we buy it.

This was my first chance to get acquainted with a mahindra product, however i have to say i has not been a great start. Now just wanted to check with you guys will you be able to get me my vehicle before 30th of May as my function in on 31st . please confirm so that i can make my decision.

Expecting a positive response

regards
Hari
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[May 19, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi Hari, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your details have been forwarded to senior management of TVS Iyengar & Sons Ltd who will get in touch with you at the earliest to take necessary action.

Customer Care Team
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, May 29, 2019
Dear Hari, we understand your situation. Your details have been forwarded to Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get in touch with you to facilitate necessary action.

Customer Care Team

Comments

My Tuv 300 is just 10 months old and problems are increasing day by day .
Some times car is not starting .
After hours it take self.
A day before I have to wait 3hours than car take self.
I have visited Mahindra but problem was not solved...
I will go higher authority regarding my problems... If it was not solved as soon as possible...
Mahendra pickup extra long
Vehicle bikul kharab hai na dealer ki service achchi hai or na hi vehicle achchi hai
Complaint kiye hue kitne din ho gye koi response nahi hai
Anilsunil's reply, May 13, 2019
Cg07bp3982
Anil dubey
My phone in smart ring support is not working, so I want to return this smart ring
Bhart Bharti's reply, May 13, 2019

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - disappointing service even before delivery of the xuv 500