Mahindra And Mahindra

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra related photos (628)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Mahindra And Mahindra Photos

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam
Greeting of the season. Its very unfortunate to bring into your kind notice that i have booked xuv300 on 25th March 2021 in zuleikha Motors, Nandanam, Chennai and was assured the delivery of vehicle within 6-7 weeks period. I’ve not received any update till now.

When i booked the vehicle they’ve quoted 11, 50, 000/- and now they’re asking me to pay 12, 50, 000/- as the prices have increased.

Kindly note that you’ve to charge the amount that was quoted.

I’m not going to recommend mahindra to any.

Dissatisfied 😔

Ranjith K

Phone: [protected]
May 06, 2021

Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

#TALATISATYAM #MahindraRise #MahindraNoWarranty
    #mahindraroxorlawnornament
    TALATI SATYAM is a wonderful guy. He...
    As per due service of my car but for the basic requirements, I got a very bad response. I was trying to book for a service...
    I am extremely annoyed and frustrated the way Koncept Mahindra GGN has been dealing for my Thar Delivery. It is sheer unprofessionalism...
    Dear Mahindra,

I have booked Thar in Oct 2020 month, still not delivered because of various scheme by surat...
    Dear Mahindra and Mahindra
    I am using XUV500 for last 3 years. Recently, I noticed an unusual noise while driving...

I have ordered XUV300 W8(O) vehicle in December 2020 but the vehicle is not yet delivered in the given time of 45 days and they also increased the price of the car over 70000 rupees in the mean time and
    Apr 24, 2021

We have booked a Mahindra XUV300 (W8/petro/white) on 24 January 2021 from Anant Motors, Mysore Road branch, Bengaluru. We...
      I have booked XUV300 on 30th November 2020 in Mahindra Showroom located in Coimbatore(Avinashi Road, Peelamedu). Sales person...
      सर् नमस्कार
      मेरा नाम अमित कुमार है में उत्तरप्रदेश...

Contact no; [protected]
      Apr 21, 2021

I have ordered the XUV 300 at veer mahindra Kanhangad showroom on January 8 or february 12 i think. I have ordered this vehicle...

I would like to know if a clutch plate or related issues would be seen as a warranty issue as surely this cannot fail for such a new car? 4 years old and under 70 000km. Petrol KUV
        Apr 20, 2021

Hi, I have booked XUV300 W6 Auto shift with Sunroof from Shree Automobiles over two months back. When the matter was escalated after over a month and half's delay, the car was dispatched without any Infotainment System. I was told by dealership that none of the Xuv300 cars are coming with music system. When I escalated the issue, I was told that I need to wait for another 15 days since Mahindra would be sending the Infotainment system from the plant since it was not factory fitted. My new car is lying in the stockyard for the last 10 days. I was compelled to make the entire payment. My old car which was on exchange is not being returned to me. Neither the showrrom is initiating my refund.

Please advise. Also I would request you all not to purchase any car from Mahindra and even if you purchase, never purchase it from Shree Automobiles Topsia.

Santanu Chattoraj
          Apr 20, 2021

Same issue I am facing at Jain Mahindra, Vellore dealer .

Amitesh Saurav

Friday my bolero car running time breakdown. I will be gone here service center of near city bhilwara 150km.one day stay here and waiting but could not get right responce.
            Please so you can fast response.

Sincereally
            Man singh
            Car ownner
            Apr 19, 2021

I have booked XUV 300 W6 SUNROOF variant on 26th Feb, 2021, still no update and clue from dealers, as they blames Mahindra production. Even today they told no update. No tentative dates at all. I don't understand who gets benefited by this kind of service.

Should I cancel booking?

Dealer Details:
              NR AUTOS
              55, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata-700071

My Contact:
              Dhrubajit Chowdhury
              Apr 17, 2021

I have been facing problem with mahindra servicing, itanagar since the very begining. During my 1st servicing they kept me waiting till 2 pm even to wash my car and it took till 4.30 pm to finish servicing my car.
                After 2nd servicing, i discovered that my parking sensor stopped working and when i informed them about the same, they suggested me to replace entire circuit which i refused. But now after 29k km my parking sensor are suddenly working again.
                During my 3rd servicing, they didn't had enough A/C filter and so it was left unchanged.
                Last week i had my 4th servicing and as they put back everything i noticed that my right front headlight stopped working. To repair it they had one A/C mechanic working to fix it . After i took my car and while going through seculded and interior place i noticed my left headlight stopped working.
                Iam really fed up of recurrent malfunctions in my car post servicing . kindly help
                Apr 17, 2021

On 28th March while I was on the highway, my car( clutch padle stopped working, i parked the car, and fumes were coming out through the front. The car was towed to Industry and Farm equipments, the nearest Workshop, in fact the distributor itself. The Roadside assistance worked wonder, even on a HOLI day.
                  And since then the car is lying there, service persons are telling that the parts are not available.My family is suffering like anything.
                  Apr 16, 2021

I have booked Car XUV300 on 25 feb 2021, dealer Anant cars Bangalore told 30 to 40 day delivery will be made, after they told 21 march, then 29 th March, after 7 th April, now they are saying May 21 almost three, we don't know really car going to delivery or not, just draging, Dealer not knowing properly on delivery, they blame Mahindra plant.Please help us to get this car at the earliest time.
                    R Umashankari.
                    Apr 15, 2021

I have booked the vehicle New mahindra thar in the name of Narang auto spares.Now i am asking to bill the vehicle on the name of Our firm partner(Sartaj singh) but snow view Automobile is not giving me delivery on this Name.plz resolve my problem as soon as possible, As i have given all proof of my partner, i have send them my Registered partnership deed

Paonta Sahib(h.p)