Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra And Mahindra

Having problems with Mahindra And Mahindra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra And Mahindra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra And Mahindra Website

Mahindra And Mahindra Head Office Address

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Mahindra And Mahindra Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1624

Mahindra And Mahindra reviews & complaints(5097)

I have purchase M&M Bolero from VVC Motors Pvt Ltd Hyderabad on[protected] vide Invoice No VVCCHYD2122-833. on the Name of Ratti Ram Thakur. The vehicle details is as CHASSIS NO MA1XL2XKXM6G29461 & ENGINE NO XKM6G51521 7 SETAER D WHITE. I have taken loan from HDFC bank. My vehicle Registration No is TS10UC5958. After clearing all the formality and payment. But They have not added Bank hypothecation name in R C book. I have requested so many times for concern staff but not resolve the issue. Now I am facing a lot of problem for My CIBIL Score and not able to take new loan from any bank. As I am a Fleet owner and required vehicles on urgent basis. But due to this mistake made by show Room/Dealer I am not able to boost my bossiness.
Kindly look this matter most urgent and resolve the issue at the immediately.
Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gear shift doesn't happen smoothly until the speed picks over 40kmph. This issue is commonly seen between 20-40kmph and that's the common speed we use in city drive. Unfortunately no solution provided by Mahindra team from service centre. They feel it's perfectly fine. I also use a Skoda Slavia AT and these type issues are never seen with them. Their AT transmission is so smooth and gear change is unrecognizable. While in XUV700, gear change is rough and the person sitting in second row on left side can feel this change beneath the feet.

Sir I bought Mahindra Bolero car from Star Automobile Chhatarpur for which an agent named Anmol Awasthi was given to me by the showroom.The final price of the car was made 11 lakh ₹ 72000, out of which I deposited ₹ 700000 immediately, the rest of the loan was taken from Mahindra & Mahindra, now for 5 months I am giving my installment continuously but my registration card through Anmol Awasthi I am not being given while I have no dues Anmol Awasthi demands ₹ 5000 from me and says if you want registration then bring 5000 bring ₹ 5000 ...sir please help me

Engine comes on, loss of power. Happens every 2nd or 3rd day, especially when trying to pick up speed. Car has been serviced, did diagnostics for error check, nothing found. Changed coilpacks, sparkplug and tested injectors, can't find problem. When engine light comes on have to switch off ignition to reset. I think it's a turbo or sensor problem. Please advise. Thanks

I serviced my xuv 500 at audugodi bangalore service centre. They sold me an on road assistant package for 3000. But from that time the app for the service is not opening...I informed the person who sold me ...but he said it will take time to open...app is Mahindra Rise...I kept my phone separate for 1 full day just to open this app...it didn't...so please return my money back or else make sure the app iopens for service...Don't cheat customers...I will never ever do the service in mahindra service station.

College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Godhra, Gujarat one of the constituent colleges of Anand Agricultural University, Anand (Govt. of Gujarat) placed an order for purchase of Marazzo M4+ Seater through GeM on 12/10/2022 vide GEMC-[protected]. The vehicle has not been delivered till date. The officials asked till 31.1.23. The college approved the extension time also. The company officials Shailendra Paramar from ahmedabad and Mr. Manish Sachade from bombay are not committing till date to deliver the vehicle by 31.1.23 also. The government is asking the reasons for the delay. Even your officials are not responding to the emails sent from this office. This is not a good response from a company like you. Kindly look into the matter and respond immediately for a decision in this regard.

It is hereby submitted that I own a gas agency in nakodar and use jeeto for delivery purposes of cylinders. In December my vehicle got stopped abruptly and when we contacted the agency in nakodar they told us that the engine has got seized and the vehicle need to be sent to Raga motor in jalandhar city to repair. It is hereby pertinent to mention that the vehicle is under warranty so the company told that no charges will be applicable and the vehicle will be repaired free of cost. It's has been more than 6 weeks around but they have not been able to repair it. I am facing huge losses due to this. I asked them even to place a new engine if they could not get it repaired but they are refusing and the concerned persons are not cooperating and also some of them are not picking up the phones even. One person is Prince and the other one is sunil in Raga Motor nakodar road jalandhar.

My sister booked Xuv300 and after booking within 07 days got a sma from Mahindra. After that there was no communication from the Team. Before 04 days of delivery while we strted enquiring about car registration the executive informed that delivery on the mutual decided date is not possible as the old car he has not taken from us. With utter surprise when we asked why the information never communicated either via mail/ sms or verbally the...

My name is Saiyam Jain from Bina

Very bad service by Mahindra and Mahindra. They are not customer-centric.
                I have bought a new XUV 700 AX7 car from the Mahindra showroom(10 days old). The new car caught a clutch issue. The clutch burnt in a few KMs driven. Now, the showroom people are asking me to pay the money to replace the clutch. This is pathetic. This is a really dangerous thing that happened in a moving vehicle. Delivering a defective vehicle and asking us to pay the money for the faulty configured clutch plate is not a fair thing. I regret buying this car. Kindly take the necessary action.

With due respect I would like to bring to your kind notice that i have purchased a Bolero B6(opt) Diesel vehicle from one of your prominent dealers in Bangalore by name “INDIA GARAGE” Palace Cross Road Branch, Bangalore on 06/01/2023.

That within 2 days of purchase I have noticed several defects in the vehicle which are enumerated herein below:-

1:- Music System was not at all working.
                  2:- Defective...
                  Dear MD/Sir,

My name Damodar Korgaonkar, with lot of hardship Axis bank as section loan to me and I purchased New Mahindra SUV Xuv300, W4 Petrol, Chassis No; MA1NM2NM1N2M50407, Reg No- GA03AF1838, Vehicle delivery taken 11/01/2023.

I am lodging these complaints very dishearteningly against New Mahindra SUV Xuv300 W4, and you be the judge of it

On date 12/01/2023, Morning 08:00 am suddenly my mother...
                  Paint peel off on Scorpio hood due to this hood got rusty.hole observed.
                  Dear Mr. Yadav, request you to please email us your registered contact number to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] in order to assist you at the earliest. Regards, Customer Care Team

Dear Sir / Madam

This is the second complaint which I am logging in this portal.

I bought my XUV 300 MH31FE6512 on September 9, 2019 from Nagpur and currently since last 2 years I have been shifted to Mumbai. I have been giving my car for service at Harekrishna Classic Cares Pvt Ltd, Gala No – 14, Anjani Kumar Industrial Estate, Subhash Nagar, Nahur West for the past 5-6 times and honestly speaking the service...

Recently bought Xuv 300 w8 optional from Salasar Mahindra Panvel, 1 st service initiated at 1000 kms, when returned vehicle spare wheel tyre pressure monitoring sensor was removed by service provider, when complained about it responsible asking for proof.
                    Shame
                    Hi Shamit, request you to share your contact number and vehicle details to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you further. Regards, Customer Care Team

We have take a mahindra boloro jeep and fuel pump is not working and diesel filter is not working .sales executive is not working good work and demand a money of rs 15000 thoushand to release the vechile . they are misbehaving our driver and pp automotive panipat me 04 din se gadi khadi he and no reply from side ..and in future we are not take any vechile from mahindra .

I purchased an E2O (Reg No: DL-8C-AK-8531) in June 2015. The car AC started giving troubles and the Power Steering stopped working. I then, on October 27th 2022, sent the car to Indraprastha, Mundka, Delhi under repair order number RO23I003584 for main issue power steering not working
                        The service providers were not at all cooperative and never shared timely updates. We had to constantly call, I escalated it to the General Manager and...

With reference to the subject i would like to inform you that i had bought a new Scorpio in September 2022 which is unfortunately showing fault in engine now that i have applied for the service of the said fault on 21 Dec 2022 and very unfortunately the service centre under the name & style of HIMALYA MOTORS SRINAGAR is playing delaying tactics for one reason or the other. Now that i have raised a complaint in the above mentioned service centre that either replace the Scorpio or i will knock the doors of honourable consumer court.

Vehicle No: JK01AR9406
                        Name: Fayaz Ahmad Bazaz
                        Cell: [protected]
                        Hi Fayaz, your details have been forwarded to our Area Customer Care Manager who will get back to you to facilitate necessary action. Regards, Customer Care Team

I was totally disappointed and got frustrated over the experience I had with KUV100 from the day one of sales from the dealership. Observed totally a failure design with inferior spares and accessories were sold with exorbitant price. I am merely cheated by Mahindra for unworthy vehicle. Till now I am incurring loss by repeatedly attending the failures, from the engine to the tiny screw in this vehicle creating trouble because of inferior design and imposing to the customers through fraudulent sales and even in the further services also got cheated by selling inferior spare parts.

UP80EX7797 kuv 100 k2d
                            Year of purchase 2019
                            Rusting problem since I have purchased the car .
                            Hi Tushar, we have forwarded your details to our Area Customer Care Manager who will get in touch with you. Regards, Customer Care Team

My vehicle 14hd...my engine foundation, crankers, filters all parts based engine is complaint...calicut dealers says that parts is not available ..available only in 2 weeks later ..what ii can do..pls take immediate action as soon as possible