Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to Mahindra And Mahindra

Having problems with Mahindra And Mahindra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra And Mahindra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra And Mahindra Website

Mahindra And Mahindra Head Office Address

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Mahindra And Mahindra Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1624

Mahindra And Mahindra reviews & complaints(4944)

Dear sir/madam
during my job search from quikr website page i found job suitable for me in mahindra motors so i applied and provided them related documents with my biodata then i recived phonecall from ms amrita singh telling me that i had been shortlisted and i would be interviewed by hr recruiter of the company ms ankita sharma after my telephonic interview i was told by ankita sharma that i have been selected for the post of supervisor...
My car got impaired two times within three months and i have purchased the car in January 2022.
This was the second time I got my business meeting cancelled due to the inconvenience caused by the car mechanism.

Also this time the ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE got my front glass broken while they were shifting my car to the nearest service centre
I need a proper assistance for the complainant as soon as possible...
Dear team,
I have recently taken delivery of my first Suv The Tharin the month of July 2022.

The car I test drove had Lumbar support. Shopping bag holder on the back of the seat, three USB sockets for phone but didn’t have any of those in my Thar. Moreover there was no cost reduction for me . I was not told about any of the above will not be available in the coming model .

Furthermore the infotainment...
I am Mahendra thor service coming from tirunelveli service station.The customer rooms service TV and Internet connections are not working.The service advisor call the complaint not response .And tea& water are not available.So kindly solve the problems.

Vehicle number:TN76 AS 2021
Contact number:[protected]...

मेरी गाड़ी को खाली 7 महिना हुवा है तीन सर्व्हिस हूवा है गाडी चालू नही. होता है धक्का करके चालू करना पड़ता है आपकी बैटरी खराब है दूसरी बैटरी से गाड़ी तुरंत चालू होती हैं गाड़ी चालू रखा तो भी आपकी बैटरी चार्ज नहीं होती मुझे वारेंटी गारंटी में काम करके चाहिए MH23AU4017 ए मेरा गाड़ी नंबर है
Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using the Mahindra Jeeto Plus 16 for the last two years and Ten months. This vehicle is used for Milk transportation for my bussiness. This is the only vehicle I have that I am using for my bussiness. As you know, Milk transportation can't stop for a single day which will negatively affect overall bussiness operation.

The issue here is this vehicle is stopped several times during the running time made a massive...
    I am purchased a bolero pickup 1.7 on 7/7/22. Dealership responsibly registration and insurance. They told in future any type of accident all claims is cashless. Unfortunately 26/7/22 night time vehicle road accident. Bodyshop complete his work 8/8/22. But at the time They don't deliver my vehicle. They try to fraud with me. Fraud dealership
    Hi Naveen, request you to share your registered contact number to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you further. Regards, Customer Care Team

I bought mahindra tuv 300 5 years back. Recently i am facing problem with gear shifting on long routes.please solve this problem.

I have given my car for service on 14th July, 2022 to Supreme Motors, Chamrail, Kolkata which they handed me over on 18th July, 2022.
        On 20th July, 2022 when I went at road trip to Bhubaneswar with my family I found my car is not able to generate pickup properly/even switching the gear was also little difficult. In the middle of the night I was left out with no help but somehow I managed to reach Bhubaneswar next day by travelling...
        Dear Mahindra,

I am writing on the delay of providing me the Sequential tail lamp and spare key fobe, that was promised to be in 4- 6 months. At first there is no intimation either from dealer Anant Cars (BG Road Bangalore) and nor from the Company itself. So, I wrote to your customer care first and then dialed them upon no answers. Your customer care says talk to the one by name Dakshanyaini at Anant cars and Anant cars says...
        Dear sir / Ma'am
        I am regular customer of Mahindra automobile I have 2 vehicle 1 tuv 300 and 1 Mahindra bolero
        From last 2 year I give my vehicle for service Mahindra moters Bikaner
        Always I face too many changes for service
        The don't give any time related information
        The don't provide any tipe of service related information
        Please take this matter seriously...
        Hello Team,

It has been two months since I purchased the XUV700 and it has been a disaster.
        While driving on the road the car suddenly stops and I cannot turn the engine on or do anything to start the engine.

In the two months we have given the car about 6 times to the service person because of this issue. The service team has been very kind enough to help us out any time...
        A new car cannot have...

We have bought our XUV 500 W6 model on 2016, and after a year or two paint started peeling off from the Bonet. We have repainted this from the dealer and same area is getting peel off again also the other parts of the body is completely getting rusted and started falling off.

We have approached the company and they are not willing to resolve the issue at a free of cost.
        Hi Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your registered contact number to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you further. Regards, Customer Care Team
        SreenathPrabudhan's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 12, 2022
        Even after several complaints, customer care manager is denying the fact that it is due to quality issue and making the customer to bear the cost not even giving any assurance for the quality of replaced doors

This is to request you, I Arpit Singh bought XUV-700 last month[protected] and was very much happy with the performance till[protected].

When the Sunroof of my car broke while returning back to home without any accident or reason for breakage. To most of my surprise I could not see anything that hit the Sunroof and it shattered with a very high cracking noise like an explosion. The broken piece of Sunroof fell on me and I...

Gadi purntya thik nhi huvi pese pure Dene ke bavjud bhi gadi sahi nhi huvi or gadi chalu conditions me di thi lekin ab vo adi chalu bhi nhi ho rahi

I have purchase Mahindra thar in November 2021 as I have issue of horn and drl first day of delivery Mahindra Mentokling leh ladakh assured me to resolve my issue in no time but issue still pending till date no one from Mahindra resolve my issue till date now I am fade up of service provide by Mentokling Mahindra so I want to register complaint against Mentokling Mahindra leh ladakh to resolve my issue in no time
            Hi Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your registered contact number with [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you further.

Customer Care Team

I have complaints many time but no one will take any action on my problem....
              We have been your loyal customers
              It seems that as the company is growing it has stopped caring for your existing customers and started charging for simple pick and drop service which was being offered previously as a free service.
              If that is the way the company is thinking of growing by not giving services it is in bad taste and will not be in good Service providing company’s and if it is not company policy and done by your...

I booked Mahindra XUV700L on 28th March 2022 by paying booking amount of Rs 21000/-( twenty one thousand only) to your dealer Vayalat Automobiles Pvt Ltd and Mr. Ashiq was the sales representative who was in touch with me at that time. Later on I was informed that the delivery of vehicle will take at least one year . So I have booked another vehicle and expecting the delivery in another 10 days time.

So I hereby request you to reimburse the booking amount at the earliest which was assured at the time of booking .

I have already sent mail to Vayalat Automobiles Pvt Ltd on this, but no reply has been received yet.

My bank details as below :

Prakash Ulahannan
              A/c No: [protected]
              IFSC: BARB0VJNETT
              Bank of Baroda
              Nettoor Branch

Thx/Regards

Capt.Prakash Ulahannan
              Mob: [protected]

I have bought xuv 700 from Angel auto, Boisar in Dec 2021 in the name of Sweta ajay verma.

When I called to customer care, they neither gave proper reply nor gave any suggestion. I tried to contact to GM of the unit and even texted him, but he neither sent me any response nor picked up the call.
                Vehicle-DD01A6699...