Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

I Mr. DNYANESHWAR PATIL FROM THANE MAHARASHTRA, i had booked THAR DIESEL HT AT BLACK ON APRIL 5 2021 by give sum of Rs 21000/-. as they said waiting period would be 4 to 5 months i done with waiting period but still i dont got delivery. they dont even respond to call.
kindly assit me!
Sep 26, 2021

Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Deepak Mangleek. I have purchased XUV 300 fully automatic petrol version. The vehicle is not even one month old. Today while coming from Noida to greater Noida car started giving smoke from Bonnet. My daughter stopped the vehicle for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes she started. She reached home completely terrified.

This is first time I have switched from maruti to some other brand but now I am worried that my hard earned money has gone to drain.

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

My phone number is [protected].
    Sep 25, 2021

I have purchased fully automatic XUV 300 petrol version . Vehicle is not even one month old. Today while coming from Noida to greater Noida, car started giving smoke from Bonnet. My daughter got afraid and stopped the vehicle for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes she started and reached home completely terrified.

This is the first time I have switched from maruti to some other brand but now I am worried if my hard earned money has gone to drain.

My contact number is 95967834
      Sep 25, 2021

In continuation of my complaint, this is to mention that my correct phone number is [protected]

Bhagwati motor dealer indore have cheated me. They gave me different quotation and now denying to deliver the same vehicle.

Dear sir
          I am mohommad sheru i have surviced 3rg survice my scorpio but survice person take extra charges warranty shield 15929 and 5484 other total 24413 rupay
          Kindly consider my request and do the needful
          Sep 25, 2021

I am not able to reach that number

It has been a month since we booked the car but the showroom does not give us the car and how has our car passed the car loan...

No solution has been provided to me till date to my complaint below mentioned filed on 20.09.2021. No one has contacted me or provide me any solution.

I have xuv300 w8 model purchased in the start of this year from Rohtak Lohchab motors. my car number is HR12AM 8722. The car self start is not working properly from the puchase of it. I have made it repair two times from the Mahindra service center Rohtak. But the problem is still as it is in after purchasing time. The service center persons/mechanics are not repairing it properly. They take my car for 5 to 6 days saying we are repairing it. Further, ever after 5 6 days in service center nothing has repaired in my car. The problem is still persists. I am fed up from this behaviour of Mahindra service center Rohtak. My mobile no. Contact is [protected].
            Sep 24, 2021

I am Ravinder Chawla, from Chandigarh, and booked, Mahindra Bolero Neo on 17th Aug 2021 - N10, at Harbeer Automobiles Chandigarh, with the commitment for the delivery with in a month.
              Till date I have been enquiring about the delivery from the dealer, but they don't have any reply when it will be delivered.

they are just saying ... we don't know as yet when it will be done.

I am really surprised how can they say like this... why are they not in a position to give the tentative delivery date.

would look forward for the support from your end.

Rgds

Ravinder Chawla
              [protected],[protected]
              Sep 23, 2021

Dear sir

I want to complaints against my car XUV300 (GJ05RK6609).
                My car is at your service center for 15 days.(PRESIDENT MOTORS) so i complaint you.
                Please replay & solve this issue..sudeep prajapati-[protected]
                Sep 22, 2021

Unnati Motar kamptee road Nagpur
                  Vehicle no MH 40BL 9501
                  (Repair order not done Timely
                  Service advisor...

Dear sir
                  I am waiting for bolero neo for the last month.।। It is almost one month that I have booked my bolero neo N10 but still I am waiting for my new car.।। It is very sad to say that this waiting list is more than 3-4 months. Suggest me.। Whether I should go for some other company car or stay for early delivery of bolero neo N10.
                  Sep 21, 2021

as per the latest new they have started the deliveries of NEO, its better to wait.
                  the delay probably was because of the recent price hike ... 30 k straight on all the variants of NEO.

My vehicle number is MH 02 DW 5633, XUV 500 is at the workshop salasar mahindra service center Thane, Maharashtra.

I am not satisfied with the reddresal of my issues with the vehicle inspite of the vehicle being sent to the workshop twice in one week.

Regards.
                    Sep 21, 2021

I have purchased Xuv300 W8(o) in this September 2021, but after one week I faced display problem, display is completely off and I am suffering reverse parking and navigation at the time of road trip, my service center is Royal Motors kolkata, they are not help me till the day. Regularly they insulting me, it is a very very bad impression about Mahindra to me after switching over from Maruti. Please do needful if possible.
                      Sep 21, 2021

Hi Mayukh, regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your contact number along with vehicle details as it will enable us to assist you further. #Staysafe. Regards, Customer Care Team

My vehicle number is TN 66 AD 9099

I have done my car service in Ramani Motors on 02 August 2021 with minor...
                        To mr. Anand mahindra

Hi mr. Anand this is vijayan.
                        I booked mahindra bolero neo n10 on 13th aug 2021.....

Sep 20, 2021

Dear Sir, regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our Area Customer Care Manager to look into your concern at the earliest. #Staysafe.

Customer Care Team

My new car xuv300 w8+ car speaker is very bad please change my speaker
                          Sep 18, 2021

Hi Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your registered contact number to [protected]@m ahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you further. #Staysafe.

Customer Care Team

Dear Sir

Iam Using Mahindra XUV500 W10 Car Reg No MH46AP7810, stationed at Alappuzha Haripad 690514, Contact No [protected].

Recently in had done 150, 000 Km Service at Mahindra authorised service agency, billed Inv No RO22E001114 Dt[protected]Total Invoiced Rs 78, 611.97/-

Pothen Autos Pvt Ltd
                            Thattampady
                            Kochi - 682024

In service the major complaint for Sun Roof not working, they had billed approx Rs22, 000 And told everything rectified but today[protected] from sun roof area total Leakage found.

Expecting your support in this regard.

Photos attached for ref
                            Sep 16, 2021

Today I have send my vehicle marazzo for periodical service at near by service center. at first they have given me a job card...

Dear sir i service my vehicle CG15 DD 8800 on 30/08/2021 but star automobiles ambikapur not work properly and give bill Rs 9214 pls chek
                              Sep 13, 2021