Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

1960

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra related photos (1229)

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Sanju tiwary on Aug 7, 2020
I had purchased S5 scorpio on 28th july and there was a minor fault of wire and i had to give it back to the showroom for service on 31st of july..today its 7th aug and till now we havent got any response from the showroom or the service deprtmnt..
I am to pay my premium on 10th of august, , , , so why should i pay if i havent got my car yet??
Is this the service provided by mahindra??

[Aug 07, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr Tiwary, please mail us your contact number along with the vehicle details to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] in order to assist you at the earliest. #Staysafe.

Customer Care Team

Attar Singh Yadav on Aug 6, 2020
    I have purchased mahindra gusto 125 on 03/12/2017 from haryana auto agencies, gurgaon (Haryana) and i also take extended warranted upto 02/12/2022. Now, the said vehicle is covered only 8000 km (Apprpx), but it engine is not working properly. I take the vehicle at agency i. E. Haryana auto agencies, gurgaon on 05/08/2020. They inspect the vehicle and stated that its engine is required some work, which is about rs. 12000/-.

They have informed my son that this type of work is not covered under extended warranty, as the vehicle is not done it service in time.

In this regard it is submitted that my vehicle is run only 8000 km (Approx.) and due to country wide lockdown, the said vehicle is not service. It is also inform that i worked in central bureau of investigation and some time i am out of station, that's why service of my vehicle is not done in prescribed time.

It is requested that my vehicle may be repaired under extended warranty after considering the kilometers covered by the vehicle. Haryana auto agencies may be directed to do the work in the vehicle free of cost under extended warranty. If no response from company as well as agency received, i will approach the consumer court in this regard for relief.

[Aug 06, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

emperumanar on Aug 5, 2020
      I have purchased thar from madurai dealers in 2017 and covered only 17000 km
      I came to know about the brake schoes has been failed to function which i came to know through mechanic. The mechanic asked me to replace it and it has been done by him
      Under the said condition you are asked to do justification for less than 3 years

[Aug 05, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir, please mail us your contact number along with the vehicle details to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] in order to assist you at the earliest. #Staysafe.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra And Mahindra — Regarding giving duplicate certificates

s..p.. on Aug 3, 2020
        There are many peoples who owe an office to provide duplicate certificate and by which people take lakhs of rupees by providing...
        Complaint category Education

Mahindra And Mahindra — Fake offer latter,fake interview latter, money demand

Shail0221 on Jul 30, 2020
        Dear sir/madam
        I am Santosh kumar
        During my job search from quikr website page i found one job suitable for...
        Complaint category Job & Career

Apraveen01 on Jul 30, 2020
        I have a interview on call and they told me that you are selected then they told pay 650 then we will give you a letter after paying 650 I have gat a letter after seen by me next day they told pay 1280 rs for courier charge I have not paid I think any standard company will not ask me money then I suppose to think I can complain to company

[Jul 30, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Apraveen01 on Jul 30, 2020
          Company has ask me 650rs I have given again they ask 1280 I have not given tell me that any standard company will ask money from employment tell me this is fake are correct job offer letter

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Mahindra And Mahindra — wiper linkage motor not working (w8) - concern

Shailender Tiwari on Jul 28, 2020
            It is to bring to your estimate that xuv w8 model started showing lots of repair issues of the inside products that includes...

Mahindra And Mahindra — Pathetic service at authorized center

Mohammad Mudasir Bhat on Jul 28, 2020
            I have taken my scorpio to mahindra service center (Shuhul automobiles pvt. Ltd) r/o nowgam bye pass, srinagar, j&k.
            The...

rachit.garg on Jul 27, 2020
            I bought kuv100 in january 2018, i also paid for extended warranty and amc for 5 years. Dl 8cat 2422

Its been 2.5 years, i still do not know what is covered in my amc contract and what is not, everytime i send my vehicle for periodic maintenance they just change oil, oil filter and air filetr, for every other thing they ask me to pay.

Vehicles need many other periodic maintenance.

I need all the things needed to do and written communication of what there amc agreements cover.

[Jul 27, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohd Jubair Khan on Jul 26, 2020
              1/07/2020 ko 3 lakh jama karwaya ta or 7lakh dd banwayi fir muje car nhi mil rhi he chakr de rhe showroom wale 28 din ho gye
              Ye mahindra company

Car nhi meli ab tak

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Kamal98maheshwari on Jul 25, 2020
                We are a member of safexpress branch. Our vehicle went for servicing, and water pump found defective. Within the warranty period, we demand exchange with new pump. The local store here said to get it at own.. But why will only get it when it's covered within the warranty period. Please help

[Jul 25, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Mahindra And Mahindra — harrasment by mahindra dealership / seshadeb jena / mahindra jeeto/ complaint number:cf2001908493

Seshadeb Jena on Jul 25, 2020

I am seshadeb jena, have purchased a mahindra jeeto on february 2019 from utkal automobiles ltd,...
                  Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

tuhin12300 on Jul 24, 2020
                  To
                  Mahindra & mahindra ltd.
                  Gateway building, apollo bunder
                  Mumbai-400001, india
                  Sub: problem of car brake disk changing.
                  I am sri tuhin subhra ghara son of sadhan chandra ghara, a permanent resident of vill - purusottampur, p. S - panskura, dist - purba medinipur, state - west bengal. On 24/03//2019 i bought a car called marazzo 8 str m4 white bsiv from star india agences, h. O - 1a, nazarali lane, kolkata – 700019, showroom – ratanali, tamluk, purba medinipur. After purchase the car, i keep facing huge problems and visit the kharagpur and tamluk showrooms of your service department but they couldn’t fix the problem. When i hit the brakes, the whole car vibrates and i’m facing this problem since i bought the car. For this problem, i went several times to these showrooms and change car back side brake disk at my own expense. After changing back side brake disk i keep face same problem. At last kharagpur showroom tell me to change the disc plates of the front wheels. After i went to the showroom they told me to go to the tamluk showroom because they will change it within warranty. So the next day on 15/07/2020 i went to the tamluk showroom but after they change the disc plate they told me to pay the bills or they will not give me the car back. As i didn’t agree to pay the bills, they took the new disc plates off and put the old disk plates and give me the car back.
                  Sir this is my kind request to you to solve this problem as soon as possible or i will take legal steps against your company and showroom and apply to the department of consumer affairs.
                  Waiting for the justice.
                  C/o - sadhan chandra ghara
                  E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com
                  Ph - [protected]
                  Car no-wb30ad2758

[Jul 24, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sourav polley polley on Jul 24, 2020
                    Few days ago i received a call from mahindra motors.

And he offered for as a supervisor in mahindra warehouse.
                    Literally i belong to very poor family.. Job less and live to my mother and small brother.

So i need this job any how.
                    Then he moved on for my interview in calling process..

Then i selected for this job.. He said paid rs750 this job for security reasons.
                    I paid. Then i received a interview letter & offer letter from mahindra & mahindra.
                    Then today (22 july 2020) i received a call form mahindra motors verification person.. He questions me all my documents i replied..
                    Then se say pay 1280 for company dress, shoes, wolky toky etc currier charges.. I paid this..
                    Now i search in google for this job.. That i know its totally fraud..
                    Please help me please..

I have froof all kind of receiving documents & call recording.

Mera english bohot kharap hain.. Is lia sorry.. Please help kijiye mera.. Mere pas koi job nhi hai..

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Mahindra Motors — Job offers but fake letter and chite the money 2560 please refund my money

Ritendra nath Patra on Jul 22, 2020
                      My money back please and fake call letter and chitting my money...
                      Complaint category Banks

Mahindra And Mahindra — i am complaining about my xuv 500 w10 (regn no. hr 51bg 3379)

[email protected] on Jul 22, 2020

Sun roof of my xuv 500 w10 (Regn no. Hr 51bg 3379) is dripping very badly and and today steering...

Awarapagal on Jul 22, 2020
                      One person call me on friday his tell me job in mahindra company in my location and tell me a document then i send documents and his arrange my interview on monday and select me aften selection we are give me a bank detail and say send money 1800 then ur process will fast.

I send 1800 rs and hi give me a offer letter of mahindra and mahindra ltd and payment say 17500 i m really happy but process and job letter not give my hand.

[Jul 22, 2020] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Mahindra And Mahindra — To stop some Fake job providers

Mayur Shah1209 on Jul 21, 2020
                        I am one of the bali ka bakra from This Fake Job providers.On 15july 2020, My interview was taken for Supervisor Post In Mahindra...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Job & Career

Mahindra And Mahindra — pathetic service by mahindra dealer shashank at sitamarhi

Hari Om Sri Automobiles Pvt. Ltd on Jul 20, 2020
                        Respected sir/mam
                        Greetings of the day.

We have got our mahindra supra minitruck, chasis no h6d25381,...
                        Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Nobroker
                        Fraud transaction on credit card
                        (24 minutes ago)
                        Jeeves Consumer Services
                        extended warranty complaint but not getting information
                        (38 minutes ago)
                        Datsun
                        datsun redi go poor service
                        (49 minutes ago)
                        Kaysons Education
                        Poor quality content and not providing refund