Mahindra And Mahindra — I am complaining about not receiving my rc

Anmolpreet preeT on Mar 7, 2018
Hello sir

I am bhupinder singh. I brought my scorpio s10 on april 2017 from your abhors office. Firstly they delay my scorpio. They did not provided me my choice color. Then i took white color scorpio after so many hassle. Again they are not giving me my documents rc and number. They are giving their unvaluable reasons and asking for money. We already submitted and paid everything but whenever we call they ask for money. They are not accepting their mistakes and they don't provide any solution to our problem.
Please let me know when and where i can get my rc. Before we deal with jay and he did not took receipt of our number and gave us number 3838. When we again ask for rc then they said this number is already in use. Main problem is due to jay. Please look into it and let me know at [protected]/[protected].
I will be glad if you can help me out.

[Mar 07, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - I am complaining about not receiving my rc