Mahindra And Mahindra — improper service

Kozhikode, Kerala, India
 Noufan Pmc on Sep 11, 2019
I've recently got back my xuv500 after leaving my vehicle for repair of certain complaints.
I've mentioned all the complaints literally and still most of the complaints still exist.

They told they have changed certain things to cure the problem but the issue still remains and i'm totally exhausted calling them and arguing with them.

I need to contact the higher authorities regarding this because everytime i give my vehicle for service it's not proper. Each and every time they'll take more than the mentioned time period and also the work is not done properly. I'm totally fed up with this kind of treatment.

I need to take care of my vehicle well and appropriately. For this i trust the company only. You're breaking your trust. If things goes like this i don't think you're trustworthy. I'd rather go to some outside workshop instead of coming towards you.

If you understand my concerns plese help to get my vehicle problems free.

[Sep 11, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - improper service