[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — koncept mahindra showroom mg road gurgaon fraudulent deal

Sector-17, Haryana , Gurgaon, India
 AGandotra on Feb 26, 2019
Hello sir / madma,
For your information, this second time i am writing formal complain of not refunding my extra amount paid to knocept showroom mg road in the front of bristol hotel.

Bought mahindra xuv 500 on 25th dec 2018, during delivery have pointed out inr 3000 extra paid to showroom based on cost estimation prepared by mr. Shobit rm and invoice generated by mahindra system having value difference. I have raised my voice to mr. Pawar gm of showroom and he assured me to take vehicle and later on he will resolved this issue.

Till date have gone 5 times to showroom and send ample of messages / phone calls to to mr. Pawar but nothing happened till so far. Even have filled application of refund to mr. Pawar and taken acknowledgement duly stamped and signed by gm for assurance of issuing cheque of 3000 inr extra paid.
But after 2 months of chasing up there is no result.

I want to make it point quite clear about goof up done by rm and gm of this showroom before my car delivery as before 15 days have soldoff my old car to them in lieu of old exchange car and paid 2 cheques of 5 lacs+ to them for booking care and delivery planned on 25th dec 2018

Before 2 days of delivery their rm shobit called me up and told me to take back cheques and car as the new mahindra xuv 500 which we have booked has been stolen from lorry which was bringing from pune.
When i heard this, i am not able to control and reached to showroom to have discussion with gm and after lot of fights gm agreed to deliver my car on 25th ndec

I got my deliver on 25th dec but with value difference of 3000 inr which i paid extra based on cost estimation sheet made up by showroom rm and vetted by mr. Varun showroom incharge.

Kindly look into this, otherwise will escalate this case to mahindra as as worked as cfo of delphi automotive systems in past and will publish whole story on social media.

Please support and resolve my query
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2019

[Feb 26, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2019
Dear Sir, we will certainly look into your concern. Your details have been shared with the senior management of Koncept Automobiles to facilitate necessary action.

Customer Care Team

Comments

Mahendra Jeeto Vechicle No. MH19BM4695.
We already made our speed control of our Jeeto vehicle. Then why your manager Mr. Sagar Mandora asking Rs. 1500/- for issuing speed control certificate. As he will not do any had work for it . Please help us.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - koncept mahindra showroom mg road gurgaon fraudulent deal