Mahindra And Mahindra — kuv100 car problem, regarding india garage worst service

Shyam2531982 on Mar 5, 2018
I am shyamsundar from mayors. I got mahindra kuv100 (Ka09 mc4785) car in sept-2016. Vehicle utilisation is 5000 km only. But lots of problem i faced. I sent more than 5 tlmes my vehicle to india garage service center. But every time problem was not solved by india garage people. Now also my car is in india garage service center from last 15 days. Still raghavendra mechanic says, another 20 days required to solve the problem. Please i request u sir it is no fair. Please repair my car as early as possible, other wise please provide me a good conditioned new car. I hope u will response to my complaint.

kuv100 car problem, regarding india garage worst service

[Mar 05, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shyam2531982, Mar 18, 2018
Now 25 days completed my car kuv 100 ka09 mc4785, still my car in INDIA GUARAGE, Mysore.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - kuv100 car problem, regarding india garage worst service