Mahindra And Mahindra — mahindra xylo h4 abs airbag cancellation and full amount refund

Velachery, Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 balabg83 on May 15, 2019
I have booked xylo h4 abs airbag in your showroom on 8th April in Zulaika Mahindra Velachery chennai.

And I was informed that the payment upto 900000 can be swiped without any service charges. Later I was informed that the amount more than 250000 will subject to charges at 1.5 %, later I was informed that to not possible.

Please note that I have planned my loan amount as per your earlier commitment.

Now I am not able to pay the remaining amount due to thay, hence I am cancellin my order.

Please note that I was having a better quote than your showroom and i continued my booking in your show room due to the good relation ship.

Also, I was offerd without any service charges for swiping more than 200000 in another showroom. I hope that showroom will bear the same.

HENCE, as discussed, please process my cancellation without any charges.

Balagaesh.

[May 16, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - mahindra xylo h4 abs airbag cancellation and full amount refund