[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — major parts replaced without consumer consent and made huge bill

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Bharat0906 on Oct 30, 2019
It is regarding my mahindra xuv 500 registration no mh04 fr 7079 make 2012. I have sent my vehicle on dated sept 28, 2019 to your kolshet service station thane as i was facing problem with my clutch pedal which was not coming back again after being down and for proper washing,
Next day i got call from your company advisor mr, swapanil bhosale, i explained him above mentioned my car problem and requested him to give me approximate estimate so i can decide whether i get repair or i take back my car.
He assured me to call back after inspection, but i didn’t receive any call from him, meanwhile due to death in my family and my sickness, i couldn’t follow up with him, after few day i called him on 14th oct and asked about status he said he has already replaced my car’s clutch plate, pressure plate and flywheel without my consent which cost me very heavy according my budget.
My complaint regarding my car was only the clutch pedal mainly because i myself drove the car and handover the towing person.
Being a handicap person it is not possible to visit your service centre for follow up, but anyhow i managed to meet personally your advisor to resolve the issue but your advisor shown me total estimate of approximately 1.20 lacs and according him that he already replaced major part worth rs.50, 000 without my consent and keeping me in dark.
This amount was totally impossible for me to take my car which was not possible for me because i am not in a position to pay such a huge amount.
My father lives with me who is 105 years old and may have to be taken to the hospital anytime but there is always a fear in the mind that never get an accident due to not getting a car on time.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2019

[Oct 30, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Nov 01, 2019
Hi Bharat, we understand that the Area Customer Care Manager is already in touch with you to facilitate necessary action.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - major parts replaced without consumer consent and made huge bill