Mahindra And Mahindra — part changed but before its life part gone

Barshi, Solapur District, Maharashtra, India
 dhananjay gholve on May 26, 2019
Hello, my self dhananjay gholve from barshi maharashtra. I have kuv100 and i do my car servicing at gandhi motors solapur. At the time of 73000km i changed clutch plate and flywheel because gear shifting was not working properly. I changed it but the problem was not solved properly. After servicing same problem. I told to the service advisor he was saying we checked the problem there is no problem. I told several times but they were saying same thing. Now they are saying you should changed the flywheel and part waranty is only 1500km. Their service manager is also not responding. I am asking for main office number they also not giving the number. What to do now. My mob is [protected].

[May 26, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Hi Dhananjay, we understand your situation. We have shared your details with Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - part changed but before its life part gone