[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — service centre

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Subba Reddy Vaka.venkata on Jan 9, 2019
On 03/01/2019 i have given my xuv500 w9 for service in kushaiguda service center and it was my 2nd free service they charged me inr:2330 for oil change and some gear related issue etc.
But there is no resolve on the gear rod sound & vibration and the engine oil is also black only when i checked and upon that they delivered my car with a 10cm scratch on front side near headlamp and next day i have informed them about that scratch and send the pics of that to service center person they checked there cctv footage and told its that its service person mistake and told they will repair. And i asked next day when i have to give my car for repair means they are telling some stories. Its been a week till now they dint rectify my problem.
I want that scratch to be removed and resolve my gear rod sound & vibration issue to be solve and to be checked engine oil. I am not at all satisfied with kushaiguda service center.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Hi Sir, thank you for writing to us. Please email us your contact no. and vehicle details to customercare@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you accordingly.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - service centre