Mahindra And Mahindra — unprofessional servicing at ralas motors raipur.

perfects43 on Jan 12, 2019
I had given my xylo for servicing at ralas motors with a specific complaint of vehicle having starting problem. At the time of receiving my vehicle back they had assured that they have sorted all the problems & the vehicle is in good condition. Now the vehicle has come to halt otside the state with my aged parents in the car. Further they are running from taking any responsibility & i have to spend another approx. 6000/- bucks on getting the car repaired. They are telling that they are not responsible for servicing & that we have to bear all the expenses. Unnecessary harassment is caused because of there lack of proper servicing.

[Jan 12, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am owner of Mahindra XUV 500 automatic, I met with and accident two days back and from front the car got severally damage but still airbag of my car didn't get open. This is a very serious concern.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - unprofessional servicing at ralas motors raipur.