Mahindra And Mahindra — warranty/guarantee on the vehicle

GURGAON, Gurgaon, India
 raokailash on Apr 15, 2019
I purchased scorpio s11 on 10 jan 2019 from dewan fourwheels pvt ltd rewari. The vehicle have run for 3671 kms till date. Today, i went to mahindra service station (Dee emm sector-18 gurgaon) for service. On arrival i experienced burning smell from the vehicle and reported the same to the attending staff. I was told that this is because burning of the clutch. The complete details would be made available after thorough checkup of the vehicle and if the clutch plate is burnt, it is not covered under warranty.
I am driving from the last 15 years and not in the habbit of using excess clutch or putting by feet on the clutch paddle. My concern is that if the clutch is burnt, will it be replaced under warranty or not.

[Apr 15, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail us your contact number along with vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team

Comments

My complaint against rr mahindra bodyshop
1.dely of dilevry
2.vehicle not proper ready at time of dilevry
3.thy asking me to pay salvage value of our car old parts they inform to me for this after ready my car
4.dissel is low but at the time of submission my diesel 3 point show in meter

सर गाड़ी लिया डीलर बताए 7 लाख 24हजार रूपए हम जमा किए ढाई लाख गाड़ी ले लिए गड़ी लेने दो मंथ बाद बोले गड़ी का दाम बढ़ गया है 50हजार हम ओभी दिए फाइनेंस वाले बोल रहे है कि आपके गड़ी का 91हजार जमा हुआ है तो बकी पियेसा कहा गया गड़ी नंबर यूपी 56 वाई 9611 है मो..[protected]/[protected] है सर असंतुट है डीलर से सहयोग करे

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - warranty/guarantee on the vehicle