Mahindra And Mahindra — xuv500 automatic

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 kailash121 on Jun 2, 2019
Dear mahindra team,
I m writing regarding issues which i m facing since i purchased the xuv500 automatic.
I spend lot of money on brand but the result is zero.
The service center is worthless...

Let me explain the issues:-
In ist service, i left my ray-ban aviator worth 15000 on car and it lost and no answer from you team.
2nd time i left my bluetooth worth 10000 imported from u. S. And it lost. No proper answer from service team.
Washing issues always.

And the main issue:- i m complaining regarding brack shoe and black pads from 1st service that its a noice on the same but every time they give some excuse and take money from me. They changed break shoes 3 times but every time lot of carbon come out from them and my alloy keep on dirty always. And i paid every time.
Today when i sent my car on service now they are saying that we have to change brackpads and break shoes and it will cost a lot.
As i understand the issue is on car from first day. Kindly resolve it or i will sent my car with history to other form who will check and reply with your loopholes.

Reply me with positive reply because i m not happy after purchasing this car...

Reagrds
Kailash bhatt
Up! 4dh0606

[Jun 02, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - xuv500 automatic