Make My Hall — fraud company make my hall, franchise

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 pavankumar2017 on Jan 30, 2019
Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by rukmini, deepak mahadev,
Kenchappa. He is providing the false agreement & fake projects. Hall booking, marriage hall, party hall, process from this company & till now there is nothing started. After filing the complain they are saying the agreement is not correct company is not responsible only the employee specially the marketing team is responsible. After all inquiry mostly employee hide or left. This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients, this company.. Aware of these company... Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake

Comments

We are Make My Hall Company.We are having a franchise partners all over major cites in India.We are in the same head office where we started our company.For any kind of queries you can feel free to contact and mail me regards that, email @ [protected]@makemyhall.com. We really dont know who are you?Which franchise you have taken we are happy to resolve your issues.

We are company please do stop mentioning the fake issues. Please do not mention your personal issues into the company name.

For any quaries Please do visit below head office:
Makemyhall Pvt Ltd,
#95, 11 Cross, 4Th Main,
Malleshwaram West, , Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560003, Karnataka

wasibv's reply, May 25, 2019
@MakeMyHall ...For kind your information the company is running in Thipasandhara earlier, After many complaints and cases only the address got change and the issues not get resolve yet.

This is total fake company and providing fake projects, fake leads, fake bpo projects. It is Run by Rukmani and Kenchappa. The company is not clear the dues also for the previous employee. The complaint is already registered in labour court and IT departments for PF issue. Clients are also looking for both of yout.

Dont trust this company...Fake FAKE FAKE TOTAL FAKE'

FaKE PROJETCS, FAKE LEADS, FAKE BUSINESS IDEAS, After taking the money they change the company name too.. Earier it is Auro Mother tree, dont trust them, , ''Its FAKE FAKE
Untill company not settled the employees salary and clients dues, dont you cheat Again..

Fake Company Fake Projects Fake..

For any your further queries: Reach out me at [email protected]

Make My Hall - fraud company make my hall, franchise