[Resolved] MakeMyTrip India — booking confirmed but hotel staff say online booking not accepted

Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, India
 SAM Manikandan on Aug 10, 2019
I booked a room in pondicherry thru make my trip for 10th august and my check in time was 12 pm. When i reached the hotel at 12 pm, the staff at the hotel says they are not accepting online bookings anymore. When i contacted make my trip, they are asking me to walk-in to any nearby hotel and check for rooms availability. If i have to do this, then what is the point in booking a room in advance. Until i reached the hotel, i had no idea that my booking was cancelled. And here comes the funniest part. When i tried to search for a room for next week, this hotel is still listed in make my trip app as available.

booking confirmed but hotel staff say online booking not accepted
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-29 18:19:53

[Aug 10, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2019
Dear Sam,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further. You may also share the E-mail address or the phone number which you used at the time of booking.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    MakeMyTrip India - booking confirmed but hotel staff say online booking not accepted