Makemytrip India — booking id - nh[protected] : oyo 26956 jubilant cottage booking by makemytrip

Sashikumars78 on Jun 2, 2019
Hi, myself sashikumar s from gurugram. This complaint is against makemytrip, who have made a fake booking of oyo property and extracted rs.11767 from me. I have planned a trip to manali with my family and selected makemytrip for booking 2 rooms for 3 nights against the property oyo 26956 jubilant cottage at manali. Booking was done and received the booking id - nh[protected]. The operator confirmation number was mentioned as [protected] and the phone number shared was [protected] which was oyo customer care number.
I started from gurugram on saturday morning (1st june 2019) and reached the property by 1am on 2nd june 2019. To my utter surprise, the property owner mr. Tarun expressed that he has not received any booking on my name and also confirmed that he does'nt deal with makemy trip. His list contains airbnb, agoda and booking.com. Baring these platforms, he dont deal with any other agencies and has not received any booking in my name.
I contacted oyo, which has mercilessly responded that they are aware of any details of my booking, since the booking was done by mmt. To add to the despondency, mmt did not even bother to answer my queries on cottage confirmation and disconnected the call inbetween. Afterwards my attempts to talk to mmt were in vain.
With family members on a chill night, i was forced to take an other property for a very high amount. Mmt has behaved unprofessionally and cheated me by doing a fake booking for extracting money.

[Jun 02, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Dear Sashikumars78,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - booking id - nh2403818247108 : oyo 26956 jubilant cottage booking by makemytrip