[Resolved] Makemytrip India — holiday package overcharged

Purva Skywood, Bangalore, India
 AbhishekBajpaiBLR on May 20, 2019
I am paying 1 lac inr for 3 day holiday package to munnar from bengaluru.
When i later double checked separately booking the hotel/food/air tickets it wasn't matching and looked i was heavily charged.

I asked my travel partner (Mmt) vibha to explain but she wasn't able to provide any information and just did not bother even to call as courtesy.

— original mails sent to mmt —

I am really disappointed that my query hasn't been responded.
As a customer i need to know where my money has been spent, at least some reasonable response i should expect.

I understand i made huge mistake booking this deal through mmt but i wasn't expecting such non-cooperation unprofessional attitude from mmt.

Really disappointed!

Let me explain how i calculated package cost when i checked individually on makemytrip site couple of days back (Unfortunately little later after booking)-

For 2 adults + 2 children (11y, 4 y)

1) return flight (Bangalore - cochin - bangalore) - 35k
2) hotel with 2 meals (Breakfast + lunch/dinner) - 30k (Amber dale luxury hotel - superior mountain view)
3) taxi per day for 3 days - 3 x 4k = 12k

This comes out to be total 77k, i am not sure where my extra - around 22k money has been used while booking by makemytrip.
I have been loyal customer to makemytrip but first time booked holiday package though i learnt my lessons.
Please check your end if anything can be done, should have i negotiated before booking?
But i completely trusted makemytrip as my children wanted few days off with me.

Any explanation from your side would be great help, otherwise can you still give me makemytrip vouchers so that i may use in future.

I know this is only a genuine request, beyond that i trust judgement and decision at makemytrip side.

Abhishek bajpai
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 21, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Abhishek,

Regret the inconvenience
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - holiday package overcharged