[Resolved] MakeMyTrip India — inappropriate services from mmt

MMT, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Priyanka Thakral on Aug 13, 2019
I have made some flight bookings from srinagar and considering the scenario, the government has announced a travel advisory and sec 144 is applicable in srinagar. We are unable to travel to srinagar for the same and i received no support from mmt for the same.
They asked me to talk to airlines on my own. What kind of services are these, are we paying convenience fees to them for doing our work on our own?

Later i asked the customer service to take my complain and do the needful rather than asking me to do so, she tells me that i should stay on call and she will try to do a conference call and see if that works. I am here to deal with it on my own? Then what is the use of going thru mmt.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-05 08:54:49

[Aug 13, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Sep 02, 2019
Dear Priyanka,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further. You may also share the E-mail address or the phone number which you used at the time of booking.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    MakeMyTrip India - inappropriate services from mmt