[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — not giving back cashback for no cost emi offer bookings

I had done my international holiday booking from mmt (Booking id : nl[protected] using my hdfc credit card where mmt had an offer of no cost emi. As per t&c, they were supposed to give back the interest amount as cashback back into my card, but they are not giving cashback though i had followed the steps given by them to do the payment. On complaining they are asking for screenshots of the payment. Even after providing them, they say this are not valid and adamantly refusing to provide cashback. Worst service by mmt customer care. Plz do not fall in their traps of no cost emi, as they do not provide back the cashback.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Dear Rjain2

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, as checked, as per validation done with the concern team, please be advised that EMI option was not opted by user at the time of booking hence no cash back is applicable on this booking. It is unfortunate to note that your recent experience with us has not been up to your satisfaction.
We hope this matter will not prejudice your view of Make My Trip and we look forward to assisting you with your future travel plans.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

HI MMT, I wanted the date change and mailed the same, but some times Suruchi, Some times Amit, sometimes reshma calling and no body taking responsibility to do date changes. Its been a week no body is calling and so much poor website interface that there is no option to lounge complaint.Very poor service. CALL ME BAK at [protected]

MakeMyTrip India
    MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016