[Resolved] Makemytrip India — refund not being given

Oman
 Pony1810 on Jun 2, 2019
Enclosed is my complaint for refund which is self explanatory please help in arranging my refund

Dear sir

Reproduced below is the mail you sent me

From: mmt cancellation
Sent: thursday, may 23, 2019 10:34 am
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Subject: cancellation request for flight booking in1b[protected] is submitted

Makemytrip

Cancellation request confirmation
Reference number - inr[protected]

Dear neena seth,

This is to confirm that we have received cancellation request for makemytrip booking id in1b[protected]. Since request is for special claim with reason "flight non operational" so same is getting verified with airline.

Refund if applicable, would be processed in up to 7-12 working days subject to verification with airlines. Any e-coupon, cashback etc will be adjusted in the refund amount. Travel insurance, if purchased, is non-refundable.

We look forward to assisting you again!

Team makemytrip

Makemytrip customer support

India toll free
[protected] from mtnl and bsnl phone lines
[protected] from all major operators

Note :

Please do not reply to this email. It has been sent from an email account that is not monitored.

To ensure that you receive communication related to your booking from makemytrip.com, please add tcs1rlswkhl947kbabwrd6go0lbmba3z to your contact list and address book.

To date i have not received my refund. Also please note the following

1. I have nothing to do with the airline. I paid money to mmt and you chose that airline. Hence my money is due from you

2. Why did you not contact me over phone if you sent some mail which i did not receive

You are keeping silent and not responding to my communication which is done only by cheats and fraudsters. Hence please refund my money immediately and respond

Rajesh seth
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Dear Pony1810,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - refund not being given