[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — regarding not sending the cab even after booking so early from the travel date.

Everyone should know this it is very worst service from make my trip for cab booking.
I had book a cab for saputara for 28th may morning 6am, the mmt has sent me the drivers phone number and car no. Prior to the journey date at night 11.30 pm.
The next day when i was suppose to travel early in the morning i tried calling up the driver but to my surprise the cab was cancelled. I got no information for the cancellation of the cab.
The reason i was told was that there vendor has cancelled the trip.
I got no support or alternative service from mmt.
I was unable to travell because of such pathetic service.
It was my parents aniversay and the day got ruined.
All the hotels booking were wasted.
I dint got any other alternative way to travell so all my trip got spoiled.
Never ever book a cab from mmt.
Worst experience from such trusted companys!!
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-04 21:06:46

[May 31, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Jatin Karani akola,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care
Updated by Jatin Karani akola Jul 01, 2019
ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW THE ISSUE WAS POSTED ON 28TH OF MAY AND NOW ITS 1ST OF JULY ALMOST MORE THAN A MONTH I HAD JUST GOT ONW CALL EVEN THAT WAS A FALSE PROMISE FROM ONE OF THE EXECUTIVES OF MMT.
EVEN AFTER CALLING THEM AGAIN FOR MORE THAN 10 TIMES THERE ISNT ANY CONDOLENCE FROM MMT.THIS IS THE SEVICE THEY OFFER . EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS TAHT THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE A PERSON NEEDS TO SUUFER FROM EVEN WHEN THEY AGREE THAT ITS THERE FAULT FROM THERE VENDOR.
DINT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO RUDE.
DEFINITELY A VERY BAD IMAGE PUT UP BY MMT EXECUTIVES.
NOT AT ALL SATISFIED.

MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016