Makemytrip India — service apartment booking in powai - dreams apartment, powai, mumbai

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 mohanleo on Feb 5, 2019
On 4th feb 2019, i booked 2 rooms in dreams apartment, powai, mumbai based on the photos in mmt website of spacious room, dining table, sofa sets in hall, well cleaned bath room for 5 adults of my friend's family for inr 19950/- for which full payment was taken in advance by mmt.

My friend was suppose to reach mumbai at 10 pm on 4th. As i am living in mumbai, i thought of to a have visit at that property, after my office hours before their arrival.

To my surprise, there is no building by name dreams apartment in the location which was mentioned in the booking voucher and i found very difficult to tace that location with the help of a shopkeeper in the vicinity. The said property is functioning in trinity chs, powai. When i contacted the care taker he took me to a worst filthy apartment having 1 room kitchen and said that is the room which i booked. I couldn't found any, sofa set, cleaned bath room nothing. I started shouting and he said will show another flat which is a one bed room hall kitchen. That was also in he same condition. I never gave up but shouted at him, finally he took me to a 3 bed room apartment, where i found all the furniture pictured in the site.

But to my disappointment he said he could allot only one bed room in that as the other two rooms are already occupied by some other guest.

I informed my friend the situation and the whole team stayed on 4th night in a near by town by name chiplun, as they are on the way to mumbai from goa.

Being betrayed by mmt by posting attractive photographs of he property while booking, citizens are requested take care while booking this type of poor service apartments for an exorbitant rate.

[Feb 05, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear mohanleo

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing. Please provide us with the following details: -

• MakeMyTrip Booking Id.
• Email address or number entered at the time of booking.

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - service apartment booking in powai - dreams apartment, powai, mumbai