[Resolved] Makemytrip India — wrong cancellation

Abhimanyu jitani on Sep 19, 2018

My name is abhimanyu jitani and i have been a loyal customer to make my trip over the last few years. I must say till now i had a soothing hassle free experience with you guys but last week a big service error has been done by them which has completely alarmed me.

I had a reservation round trip scheduled between delhi and bangkok - booking id nn[protected].

My friend mr. Kunal arora also had the same flight reservation, booking id nn[protected] and he had called mmt helpdesk to cancel his reservtion; and guess what the call centre did, they cancelled my booking.

Is this the service standards they follow? How can someone cancel a booking without even verifying the name of the person? It's just a money making process for them that people book their tickets and then cancel and amend and they make profits.

I hope you can understand that how i will be feeling after having a confirmed flight booking cancelled without my knowledge and also i need to bear the charges for the same.

Abhimanyu jitani

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018

[Sep 19, 2018] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhimanyu jitani, Sep 19, 2018
Terrible company
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2018
Hi Abhimanyu jitani,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your concern, please be advised that our management team has already checked shared the details on this.

The agent only cancelled the booking post verifying the details and you have listened to the call recordings as well.

Hence, we would not be able to take it further.

Assuring you best of our services.
Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was trying to book a domestic flight ticket from pune to hyderabad for 10th oct 2018, booking failed and amount of rs 1948 has debited from my account and the transaction is not being showing in the trios section too, I have now booked the ticket from other website now I want the MMT to refund the amount.

I have done a misspelling for the name Jitendra Prasad. His name is Jitendra Prasad but i have written Jitendra Pal. Please make the amendment or change the surname if possible. I could not complaint this on 72 hours ago before the ticket as i have bought the ticket yesterday only. So please make changes

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - wrong cancellation