Manas Hosting Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jul 5, 2021

File a complaint to Manas Hosting

Having problems with Manas Hosting ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Manas Hosting customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Manas Hosting

Manas Hosting Phone Numbers

Fax

Manas Hosting reviews & complaints page 2

Hello sir,
This is S.V.Suryanarayana from Hyderabad. Our domain got registered with Manas Hosting Services, Bangalore. Our website is down since 12 days, and we keep on sending the requests in the format they asked. Our problem is not solved yet, in spite of calling them frequently, they turned a deaf year to what we say, and keep on threatening us, blaming us using vulgar language, instead of providing us the required service. Sir,...

Hello
This is Jayesh Prajpaati. i complain against Manas Hosting compnay. My site is not working last 10 days. when i call his technical team than give me any solution. just give 24 hours, 24 hours not any proper answers.

This company cheating with us. Mans Hosting Company is not providing Good Services. any one help us from this company departments.

pls check today i have chat with technical Department. what the give me answer.

09:44Tech Team 23: Welcome to Technical Department, Manashosting. how may I assist you today?
09:45jayesh prajapati: our sites is not working right now, i called in tech dept on saturday they told me your sites working withing 24hours
09:45jayesh prajapati: site not working
09:56jayesh prajapati: give me proper solution
10:02jayesh prajapati: ?
10:02jayesh prajapati: pls help me
10:21jayesh prajapati: ?
10:21jayesh prajapati: still buys on call?
10:21jayesh prajapati: busy
I'm shocked!

I have also chated with them and I never got a response like this.

I hope Manashosting will treat all its customers equally.

I am a resident of Gujarat, I had given order of website designing to Manas Hosting, for which i had given advance payment to them. It has been more than 20 days and i am never been approached from their end. Now i feel cheated, I have asked for the refund of my amount but their reply, "we don't have such procedure in our company". I searched on the web and found that this company has a whole bunch o[censored]nsatisfied and unheard...

Manas Hosting — Manas Hosting Cheated me

I did purchased the unlimited hosting from manas-hosting for three years in 2011 and also did purchased domain ,with the help of manashosting on 15/06/2012 for two years and given payment in advance.(,i am the owner and i have ownership proof,paid invoices of my domain)

Around three months ago,my domain got virus,i don't know how, May be because of their hosting.and manashosting taken all the access of control panel and...

Manas Hosting - Domain Reselling — Manas HOSting Fraud

I have purchased domain www.********.com from manas hosting on 25th Aug 2012 for a year. I got confirmation from www.ManasHosting.com about my purcahse and my card has been charged.

I was surprised, when I checked on ww.whois.net that domain is still avaialable for sale. I contacted www.ManasHosting.com number of times but didnt received any response. After month of chasing them I didnt received any response...

Hello my name is Vishal Shetty,

This is to tell all people that do not purchase any product from manashosting.com
    It is really a scam company.

On 3rd of November they had a good plan of Rupees 99 for first 3 months o[censored]nlimited linux or windows hosting..(offer was for 1 day only)

As this plan was the best and cheapest plan ever in india, i decided to purchase their plan, not only plan was cheaper but they were offering various free products with it..

Following are the free products they offered me via email..
    " Grand Success Package only for 1 day to buy on 3rd NOV.

Unlimited Domain
    Unlimited Web space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email Id
    Unlimited Databases
    Windows/Linux
    World Class Control Panel
    Free Website Builder to Create Unlimited Stunning Web pages Designing.
    Brand New Dell server

Free Website ownership certificate
    Advanced Spam filter
    Load Balancing Server
    99% Customer satisfaction by Last Survey
    No Minimum commitment any time you can cancel your hosting account
    Pop3 and Web mail support
    New Advanced Server Concept
    Technical challenge Winner
    50% Discount in Next Renew on any of our regular hosting package or in customize pkg.
    Add-on Website Designing per page Rs 100

Get unbelievable offer on the unlimited web hosting package just for Rs.99 for 3 months. To avail this amazing offer all you have to do is call our toll free number[protected]. "

Now i thaught that this is not a bad deal of investing rupees99 and getting such free products, and on what i really focused was "free adv coupons of $200" .

I decided to purchase plan on 3rd of NOV

steps of registration was.
    1. First make payment you will get a CART number.
    2. Fill a online form regarding your personal and payment details.
    3. They asked me which plan you want , i told linux hosting.
    4. finally form was submitted sucessfully

After 3-4 hours i received confirmation call, and they activated my product..

But after logging to my control panel i found that this was not linux hosting plan , but was windows hosting plan...

"I immediately contacted customer care live support regarding this, he told me that we can't do changes , you purchase another plan of rupees 99."

but instead of purchasing another plan, i thought that it's not a loss as i am getting a windows hosting (was useless for me) and a free advertisement coupon of worth $200. even though i was in profit.

Now i asked customer care for coupons, they told me you will not get coupons with this plan...
    I Shocked "really i will not get coupons, then why i received the promotional mail of manashoting.com which offered me such free products"

I told customer care that i received such kind of mail, He asked me details of mail i.e on what time, day, from which email did u received the mail...I replied "[protected]@manashosting.com" then he agreed upon it and told me your coupons will get deposited into your account within 24 hours and you will get confirmation email regarding this..

On 4th of November i was waiting a whole day for confirmation mail....but it was scam in which i was victim..
    on 5th of November 2012 i decided to contact customer care again regarding the issue...

My communication steps:
    1. I contacted sales team -they told me your issue will be resolved by technical dept, plz contact them.i said ok.

2. I contacted tech team, it was offline....for nearly 30-40 minutes..

3. I again contacted to sales team, they again told me to contact to technical dept . and if they are offline then try after sometimes. i said fine ...

4. Finally i contacted to tech team, and it was online at the moment.
    I explained them issue- they took my 20 minutes of time and finally they told me to contact sales team.
    Now it was really irritating for me to contact again sales team, so talked to them rudely and saved all our conversation.

5. finally i again came to sales team, they again told me to contact technical team,
    Now i really was irritated and i started to talk them rudely....
    I asked them how to raise a complaint against such issues to your senior authority of company, they refused to tell me...

Finally I came to know that it was a SCAM and i was victim.
    The company, their offers, their service all are fake..

Guys, all this happened with me.
    i don't want other peoples to be a victim.
    so i raised complaint regarding this issue.

If you want a best service then try only on bigrock.in

Internet hosting and domain registration — FRAUD - manashosting

MY DOMAIN EXPIRED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE MAIL. WHEN WE CALL THEY SAY PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT. WHEN I GO TO THEIR SITE FOR PAYMENT. THE DEBIT CARD IS NOT WORKING. THEN I HAVE DOME A BANK TRANSFER. BUT AFTER SEVERAL FOLLOWS MY DOMAINS HAVE NOT BEEN RENEWED.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE OWNER LOOKS TO BE A FRAUD AND IN HIDING. A BUNCH OF JOKERS HANDLE TECHNICAL HELP DESK, A BUNCH OF FOOLS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LANGUAGE HANDLE BILLING. AND GOD KNOWS WHO HANDLES THE BACKEND. THE PAYMENT IS MADE BUT THEY DONT KNOW IF ITS MADE. I HAVE THE BANK TRANSFER TXN NUMBER. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON ASKS FOR YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGIN DETAILS.??? CRAZY RIGHT??. EVERY TIME WE CALL THE STORY IS THE SAME. AND THE COMMITMENTS ARE VERY STRONG. ":YES SIR IT WILL BE DONE BEFOIRE 5 pm TODAY SIR", AND AFTER 5 PM, NO ONE TAKES THE CALL.. I HAVE RECORDED THE CALLS AND AM FILING A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT. ALSO FILING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME PLESE FEEL FREE.
    even I have not recieved my hosting details despite payment being credit to their account. Please help!!

There has been a communication gap between the teams and hence the confusion raised. The mail was sent to you earlier along with the log in for free products, may be you did not receive it in the first instance, I have asked billing team to resend it again and i have a BCC of the mail that is sent to you, i hope you would have received the free product mail this time.

CRM Team
    Manashosting
    Hello Friends,

I am Pavan from Noida.
    Manashosting.com company is blackmail our user. I am one of them. I register domain + hosting then he does not provide me domain control after some month he want to more amount to release the domain control panel.

Pavan Sengar
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Friends,

This is a fraud company giving service in the one of the bad servers. They are sending spam email in the name of other company's
    and fake names. I have purchased a hosting service from them and mostly its showing downtime. When I have checked the same with
    their support team they are saying it was because of your Internet problem. I have checked my website different location and I can see that
    their server are the worst in the market.

I CAME TO THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE OF LOW COST BUT NOW I REALISE THAT THE OTHER COMPANY'S ARE THE BEST AND WHY THEY ARE CHARGING A MINUMUM. OTHER COMPANY'S ARE USING GOOD SERVER AND THE PEOPLE WHO GIVING THE SERVICE IN LOW COST THEY ARE THE BEST CHEATERS AND FRAUD IN MARKET.

Friends report about this guys to google by going this link : https://support.google.com/mail/contact/gtag_headers?group=hijack_spam

Please don't take any service from these people : www.manashosting.com www.manashosting.in www.manashosting.co.in www.manashosting.net www.manashosting.org.in
    MANAS HOSTING SEEMS TO BE A VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY. WE PAID THEM FOR HOSTING AND MIGRATION OF WEBSITES 20 DAYS BACK FROM TODAY. THEY WERE CALLING US DAILY BEFORE WE TRANSFER THE MONEY, BUT ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE THEY STARTED SHOWING THEIR REALITY. SINCE 15-20 DAYS WE ARE CALLING THEM 10 TO 20 TIMES DAILY BUT THEY JUST SAY GIVE 30 MINS, TECHNICAL PERSON IS ON LUNCH, WE ARE IN MEETING, OUR INTERNET IS NOT WORKING ETC. ETC. ETC. BILLING TEAM TELL TO CONTACT TECHNICAL TEAM, TECHNICAL PEOPLE TELL TO CONTACT BILLING TEAM, THEY ARE JUST WASTING TIME...

I REQUEST GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, BANGALORE POLICE TO BAN THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE MISREPRESENTING AND DOING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

I have unlimited Web Hosting but they are stopped my all website with this mail.

Dear customer,

Its been over a couple of weeks that we sent a mail intimating you of
      misusing the package and you confirmed that you would upgrade the package
      to a reseller package, however we have to received any updates on the same
      so far.

Kindly provide us with the update else...
      Hi all,

Please be careful about the service being rendered by Manas Hosting. This is such an irresponsible company with a bunch of fakers who are really good in misleading you and taking your money. I was given wrong information about a product and its services and I spend 4,000 INR for it, now I applied for cancellation and they are just asking me to send by post the form which they provided from their website, but the address...

Manas Hosting — manashosting big fraud

Manas hosting, has for all domain booking taken advance payment, for last three years.
      Now they have put a credit note in our domain panel account, that since their software made a mistake, and put the cost of domain less, for last 3 years, and they captured the mistake now, we have to give them more money, for purchases we have been doing for last 3 years.

What a nice way of making money. First they got customers, that...

Manas Hosting — Beware of this "BADMASH COMPANY"

I have registered for my company domains ( ‘Lordvens.com’ and ‘Lordvens.in’ ) and hosting services for these domains with your. During registration, I was assured of continuous customer support and that all my issues would be addressed with utter responsibility. But it took me no time to realize that all these were false promises.

My technical team had an issue with creating a database using your control panel and all...

MANASHOSTING.COM is a fraud company.... they do promise to me for free SEO tools and other Software before purchasing WINDOWS UNLIMITED HOSTING PLAN after purchasing thier technical team says contact to BILLING TEAM and their billing team says contact to TECHNICAL TEAM....

so please don't trust on MANAS HOSTING......

here all the fraud.....
      i'm not satisfied with MANASHOSTING.COM
      Dont ever supposed to be manash hosting client..its full with fraud.this company have only three person in billing team, and no one is knowing hindi even and how to deal customer.they dnt have any technical team..no software and seo tool.he is owner is smart internet monkey.if you will like to suck your business what i have done than only visit and buy product from here.i have booked my domain, their cheater sales person have told that after payment u will get domain control pannel.but after 8 days yet i havent got my domain, else they have taken money two time.they dnt even book the domain.this domain is available in market yet.as per time they had told, i had arrange a opening ceremony in which chief guest was dr. apj kalam. but due to this manas hosting i had lost my market position..i am requesting to god..plz call this manshosting to helllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Please, friends who work for seo shoud make manashosting fraud word, so much popular so that any search engine give the first preference and new customer can read before buying that.

This complaint is against manas the web hosting provider.
        their website link is : http://www.manashosting.com/
        and http://www.manashosting.co.in/

Their employee are the most worst and irresponsible employee. They don't know how to chat or speak with their client.

I don't know why they wrote 24/7 technical support on their website.

I raise a ticket, as i was facing some connection issue with my database.
        But there is no response till today.
        The ticket number is : JWY[protected]

Also, I tried to chat online, but some bustard employee came online with tech support 35.

For some minutes there is no response, so i asked "u there ?" then also there is no response then i again asked "u there ?".

That bloody man started shooting at me saying why are you continuously asking u there. Then i shouted at him and asked him is this the way you treat your client.

Then he stopped chat with me and he blocked me from online chat.

Manas if you going to treat your client this way then you will be the loser.
        Try to keep control on your employees.

Information to new people, Manas provide hosting in cheap rate, if you go with that cheap rate they 100% you will feel.

Be aware before you purchase anything from MANAS

Dear all,

ours is human resource company in india, we have domines with manas hoasting which main office at hydarabad, and service office at bangalore. in 2011 they have create a drama for migrate the websitre since thy have not inform us by mail. i came to know that when our mail was not working. if i called them there were no response from thier end. they are chargingus 500/- for cp migrate.

kindly take action against them. below is the adress and contact details of them.
          Bangalore Office:

Manashosting
          #28, 2nd Floor, 3rd Block
          1st Main, 3rd Stage,
          Basaveshwara Nagar
          Bangalore - 560079, (India)

Phone: Dial [protected] Extension 1 for Sales

Dial [protected] Extension 2 for Billing(9 am to 5 pm)

Dial [protected] Extension 3 for Technical

Fax: [protected] (on request)

Enquiry: [protected]@manashosting.com

Udaya Shetty
          +91 [protected]

Dear All,

I have hosted My website 3 years before with ManasHosting, now after 3 years i want to change my hosting provider, so i apply before 9 days of expiry of my domain name for domain control panel detail , so i can transfer my site from this company to other company, so for this i have raised ticket and submitted my voter id card,pan card and invoice no, for getting domain control panel detail,, now they are telling you have to apply before 10 days to get domain control panel detail.. and forcing me to stay with them.. i am getting cheapter hosting plan on windows plesk panel in other company , but they are offering their old helm control panel costing more than the latest one.. so how can i stay with this company.. now you decide what can we do for this kind of company.. let government take some action against this type of people.. if any body want proof i have taken all screen snaps of communication as print screen..and i have also email regarding this... so you can hv ease of some body has informed you....

Be aware of this type of companiess
            Aug 13, 2020

I BOUGHT A HOSTING PACKAGE AT MANAS HOSTING IN SEP AND WAS TOLD TRANSFER OF DOMAIN WILL BE FREE. I ALREADY HAD A DOMAIN REGISTERED WITH ANOTHER COMPANY AND WANTED IT TO BE TRANSFERRED. TILL NOV, THE TRANSFER WAS NOT DONE. AFTER FOLLOWING UP CONTINUOUSLY FOR 2 MONTHS I WAS TOLD I NEED PAY EXTRA FOR TRANSFER OF DOMAIN.
              I PAID THAT AMOUNT TOO AND GOT A CONFIRMATION THAT TRANSFER IS COMPLETE. EVEN AFTER THIS, I AM NOT ABLE TO HOST MY WEBSITE AND THE STAFF AT MANAS HOSTING ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND USE PROFANITY ON CALLS.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POOR. PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS HOSTING COMPANY.

Manas Hosting — Fraud At Manas Hosting

i wrote this comment just out of sudden impluse Mr Nripen himself contacted me and got all issues resolved. My Sincere Apologies to Mr. Nripen, There was no intention to hurt him or defame him, i also request Administration of this forum to remove this comment ASAP or tell me how to remove this comment from here.
                Thanks and Regards...
                We have been cheated by Manas Hosting. They promised good services and no we are suffering for our trust on them. We have been raising tickets and then we have to keep following up on them. Also there is no proper technical team and they themselves are not aware of the issues. The support center departments keep directing complaints to each other and there is escalation body, the customer is like a ping pong ball who is being tossed for fun....

I actually had a product purchased from Manashosting in July 2009 and paid the necessary amount for the period of three years. However due to some worng updation in Paypal account, amount of Rs.1,956.79 is again deducted towards manashosting vide transaction id # 8WL[protected]P. I had raised a ticket with manashosting for refund of this amount on 3rd of August 2010. However the ticket is still not resolved and i am being given with some or other false commitments.

Hence would like to seek your support in getting this issue resolved.

Hello

I have taken a 100 MB LINUX package for 5 years from Manas hosting.before paying money they talked too sweet and talked tooooo high of their services.
                  After paying the money, they took multiple confirmations giving repeated calls,that how did i pay, etc.
                  then they sent mail saying how to configure the domain.
                  when we log into the control panel there is nothing we can do about domain. it says i am not authorised for subscriptions. then i talked to technical department, raised ticket, no progress. then again i talked and then they finally ask me to call one hyderabad no. and explain them the issue.
                  this guy just said its billing issue and it will be sorted out by them, next day, billing person says its tech problem. absolutely no co ordination.

finally they agreed there is some problem and assured me that the problem will be rectifies soon. its now more than 72 hrs of complain and no progress. it appears its bunch of incompetent people sitting in manas. If there is some serious issue they should convey the same.
                  no one shares information about senior guys in the organisation. web site just talks about 1 no. that is customer support which is PATHETIC if any word more worse than that.. then probably its more appropriate.
                  this evening when i call billing they are not willing to talk. technical team says nothing. it will be rectified you just keep watching the ticket status, sales guys say its not their problem.
                  there is no redressal, this is one organisation where there is no senior guys in the organisation. i guess its being run by so called customer support executives.

I raised a complaint at the so called feedback page , which is supposed to be seen by so called seniors, its rather more pathetic, more than 36 hrs passed, no one has even bothered to respond. you shout, scream, weep or do what ever, no one in MANASHOSTING is ever interested in resolving the issue. Can there by any thing worse than this in service industry.

I wished i checked these postings before buying hosting services from manashosting.
                  ONCE AGAIN PATHETIC SERVICE. AND GOD HELP THOSE GUYS WHO TRIED TO GIVE BUSINESS TO THIS MANAS HOSTING.
                  This is one company which harrasses the very same customers who have given them business. "jis thali me khaya usime ched kar diya" i guess this proverb suits these guys.
                  Guys any one going for a fresh relationship with manas hosting i only have to say one thing." BE PREPARED TO BE HARRASSED"
                  thanks.
                  Ramesh

Manas Hosting — Pathetic Service.

Manas hosting has horrible serive. I feel so sad that i bought a package from them. Their online support no. are never working, their online live chat help always says busy.

I have bought Hosting service from manas hosting on Date: 19/09/2009
                    This is a payment receipt for Invoice MHBC[protected] sent on 09/09/2009

Amount Paid: (INR)2500.00 Rs

They commited me these services

One Domain Package (Windows) - yourinformations.com (09/09/2009 - 08/09/2010) (INR)2000.00 Rs
                    Addon (yourinformations.com) - Additional 2year...