Manas Hosting Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jul 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Manas Hosting

Having problems with Manas Hosting ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Manas Hosting customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Manas Hosting

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Manas Hosting Phone Numbers

Fax

Manas Hosting reviews & complaints(44)

We have been with Manashosting since 2005. We have faced problems every time we have to renew the domain. Now we are not able to reach Manashosting either by phone call as there is not active line and through email. We cannot afford to lose the domain. Either we have to renew with this fraud company or get it transferred to another reliable company. We are sick and tired of this company. Just do not know how to resolve this. There should be a way to claim compensation for the financial loss we have undergone. If the domain problem and email is not resolved within 3 days, I am going to ask my lawyer to sue this company for compensation
Manas Hosting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my company domain which is hosted through manasahosting. Domain was due for renewal last month on Nov 24th and we were trying to contact the service provider by email and phone etc. Phone says invalid number while email is not replied to.
    There's no update anywhere if the company still exists.
    Manas Hosting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my company domain which is hosted thr manasahosting. Domain was due for renewal last month and we were trying to contact the service provider by email and phone etc. Phone says invalid number while email is not replied to. We have been with them for couple of years now.

There's no update anywhere if the company still exists.

Dear support team,

We are registered the domain sripeksha.co.in with manashosting and they are registered the same with reseller club, as we are trying to contact them over call and email but they are not picking the call and emails are bouncing back from [protected]@manashosting.com, please find the attachment for bounce back mail.

Complaint - we are not receiving any emails since 21st june 2017 as we had renewed...

I registered my domain with manashosting, since the day 1 there has been problems. None of them responds to my calls or messages or mails. I've tried reaching them 10000 times, but no response nothing. It's just a pure scam and no one seems to take responsibility of the same. There's an address mentioned in the website, however if we go there apparently there is nobody by that name or company name. I've paid 5000 and i got the service initially and post which there seems to be absolutely nothing from anyone.

Is there a way that someone can consider this on priority and take this up and solve this. I am sure a lot of them will be going through the same issues.
        Oct 30, 2016
        vimall's response
        One of the poor web hosting I have seen. Please do not try them for any web hosting
        We registered our web site with Manas hosting and 70% of the times it was down. Later, the site was completely down. When we tried to reach them, none of the numbers are working. Not sure how to contact them.

The company took money for

- designing website
          - for web hosting

and it has not worked for 5 months.

The tickets...nobody responds to.
          The company has a team of fraudulent officers
          Their phones do not get connected.

Intriguing that they have offices all around the world... The network to deceive and cheat is large really !!

They have no responsible officer to resolve issues. The tickets on their website get deleated by themselves without resolution.

and Jokers claim that they have no ticket open.

Fraudulent company.

PLEASE AVOID
          Dear Team,
          After taking the payment of webspace along with plesk control panel which never worked for a single day. The emails are un-answered. Manas Hosting is a total cheat organisation. Be aware and not to buy anyting from them.

Hello everyone manashosting web hosting company is very very fraud & cheating company don't buy any package from the manashosting. Worst
            Customer support, billing support & tech support, i purchased
            Web hosting package[protected]. (Unlimited web space & domains) 3 year package before 1 years passed they blocked
            My hosting. Manashosting is not good web hosting company i have very bad experience. They don't provide good service. Your site will br down most of the time. And there will not be any communication from there site website down. Or any other issues. Any time they change their server but no communication. Suddenly you will find your site is down and then you have to raise request and then they will tell that they lost some thing and they will provide you again new login and password and new server to publish your site again. They don't have backup. Nothing is theier. Better don't invest in manashosting. They only have attractive packages. And they show very price but that is not worth so please don't go for this. Money loss is not important but you will feel frustrated after their frequent ongoing issues and u r site will be down most of the time and your client will not satisfied with you.

Amar
            Jun 29, 2017
            Updated by Amaryad
            MANAS hosting company are cheater ..

I purchased a vps linux server with below mentioned configuration from manas hosting on 4th june 2016. The server was working fine until we found out 3-days back that they cancelled our purchased license.

After 3-days of rigorous calling some lady named shakshi came on phone and said to pay balance 5000/- which we were committed to pay after 6-months of purchase. Below is all details:

Hi shakshi,
              br...

From one week onwards my site not working. my site is vlsofttech.co.in
              from one week i am try cal to tech support and billing department. but they are not lifting call.

i want my site proper work or else cancel my host and return my money.

tomarrow i will go for police compint if my problem still persist
              from 2 weeks onwards my site not working. last ur technician given new control panel. i uploaded site files and imported database also. but i am getting I cannot connect to the database because: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) error. i am daily calling ur telling that ur database code problem check it. but upto last month how my site worked if it is code problem. how can u tell like that. ur simply escaping. i know my code is perfect. i dnt know what u do. i want my site. tell me i[censored]r unable to solve problem. i will go to trusty hosting.

really i think i became by chosing ur hosting.

sory to say this why u do like this for consumers

i want tomarrow my site must be work proper.

Cheating on web hosting
                Manas Hosting is a fraud company. they never deliver anything what they promise. all the staffs are expert in making you fool and loot your money. they don't have any accounting or file system. for every complaint they will ask for the payment proof. i doubt, they pay tax or not. always they will show some carrot to renew the package for multiple years but never ever they will deliver that. at times either they will not give the invoice or will take plea that we have adjusted the money in some migration and all. in a year at least you get ready to face 2 months down time for your mails. even much before the expire of your package they will ask you to renew showing some reason. either you have to renew or they will barred the service. they are least bother about the customer and SLA. THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDING COMPANY IN THE WORLD. they have taken the money from me till 2020 and i had to renew this in 2015 march but they have forced me to renew in 2014 march. and in 2016 march, they have stopped my service. its a trap, if you paid, then you can't come out beware of these kind of frauds.

K K Nayak
                Manas Hosting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 10 domain with manashosting and they do not work for atleast 20 day in a month. Thy have no support facility and if you try calling them they shall tell you to buy new hsoting package. These are big cheats please do not buy any services from MANASHOSTING...
                  I registered my domain and hosting with this worst company . Hosting for 15year and every year domain. Service of this company is very worst so I requested them to transfer my domain. At that time they forcing me to pay 2400 rs and then they will give me transfer information. and they harresed me for that . And now My domain expired then they didnt even informed me that my domain is going to be expired. and now its expired then i contected...

Last year I purchased windows hosting plan from Manas hosting for 15yrs by paying 50000.At that time they confirmed me no other charges are needed throughout 15 yrs. Now 3 days back they have stopped all of my websites. When I raised ticket for this. I got reply that I need to pay server upgradation charges. What a fraud company. Again I agreed to pay 1200 for one year to get all of my backups but again they replied I need to pay 2200 for one year. I rejected their offer and asked to just give me all of my backups now they are forcing me to pay charges for 1 year then only they will give me. My advice to everyone to stay away from such a fraud company...
                  Manas Hosting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I opted for a reseller pack form these monsters. Initially they said the account would be functional in 24 hours, but 24 hours they ment 24 working hours, means 3 days. For which I couldn't manage a downtime of 03 days. Then after almost 05 days the account got activated, but on different platform, I was assured of Multi Platform, but provided with Windows. Which didn't suited my requirements. Finally, I thought to move out & asked for refunds, after 1000's of phone calls, and 100's of mails, they aggred to do refunds. And since last Nov 2013 I am waiting for the same. I have been calling them regular, once they get the idea why I am calling, they disconnect the phone.

Manas Hosting — Emails not working since the last Thursday

Hi, My emails are not working since last Thursday and the same is not resolved. I've written lot of emails and noone seems to respond. I've lost clients because I am not able to send emails. Can anyone help me

I have purchased one reseller hosting from manashosting on September month. They provided a link for control panel . later it is not working . I have rised ticket. I got new link : That new link also not working. Again i rised a ticket to solve this. The technical team asking "just 30 min" time to resolve the issue for 6 days. They have 144 hours for 30 mins. very bad service from manshosting. Till the issues remaining unsolved

I bought a vps plan from the manas hosting in OCT 2013. I have paid full amount in advance to get the hosting packages so that i can host my website. After payment and all i did not receive the vps from them. After a heated discussion with the sales team i got the VPS. Not the actual problem, The plan shared at the time of payment and the VPS configuration are totally different . When i asked about this the sales lady says i bought only that plan. I bought the plan for 10 GB VPS + 1 GB ram for 2 Years. At the time a got the this worst vps i already lost my business. When i asked for the refund from sales team( The is a money back is the customer requested for refund within 30 days.) the give such a nonsense answers like "As you have already received VPS login details kindly make use of it". when i am asking for my money back. more than 9 months are over even if i call the customer care they reply " we will call you back for the confirmation." How much more time i have to wait for my money. I there any ways i can log a fraud complaint against this company. And please do not believe the manas hosting for any type of promise written or verbal.They say "we did not gave these promise contact the person by yourself for clarification"
                        Manas Hosting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manas Hosting — Illegal and Unethical practices. Spamming from different email ids

I am receiving more than 30 emails per day from different email ids but all the emails ids have same phone number to contact which belongs to Manas Hosting. All the emails are about web hosting and the contact person names are Bob, robber, Louis and so on. In India email spamming is illegal so this company is openly engaging in illegal practice and having guts to say that they wont remove the email id from their record. I never gave them...

Hello everyone Manashosting Web Hosting company is very very fraud & cheating company Don't buy any package from the Manashosting. Worst Customer Support, Billing Support & Tech Support, I purchased Multi-Platform Reseller Package (14/07/2012 - 13/07/2015) + 1 year hosting free (Unlimited Web space & Domains) 4 year package before 2 years passed they blocked my Hosting Control Panel harassing me Saying that they need my id & address proofs. After I provided all documents they demanded for Rs.5000 Extra for migration & get Platinum-Reseller package. Even I was surprised from their demand but I had not any option. I paid Rs. 5618 again on 21/12/2013. & after 3 month from paying they again blocked my Hosting Control Panel. They again called me for money. Many more unwanted due invoice sent from manashosting. This time they told me that I have used some big files in my website & there are some charges of that. What a rubbish thing is that. Manashosting is not a Web (services) Hosting fraud company money collection company and cheat All my amount Rs.20000+5618 Total= Rs. 25618 gone waste Please don't do mistake of purchasing any hosting from manas hosting If any body wants to verify, he may contact me any time. I have all proofs of payment & their cheater service. My name is M.Sharvanan, Salem, Tamilnadu. India +[protected]

I transfered my two domains under manashosting in month of october 2013. Since first week of march, 2014 - there was a downtime started for my sites. I thought it could be any technical issue. When i called them regarding this problem they told - there were some control panel upgradation happened in month of January and as i have not acted that time - so i need to pay 3000/- extra to activate my domains. What a nonsense company this Manashosting....

Manas Hosting — Extra charges, Website down all the time, No proper response, Waste of money

I initially paid Rs.8696.66 for 5 years on April 2013. In the last few months, I have faced a lot of downtime and my website was never up and I had to call them, raise tickets, email them, but I never had got a proper response. Every time I raise a ticket, they ask my credentials for the Control panel, Billing portal, Customer ID, IPIN, my bank details, etc.. I am just fed up with this service. Now, they said I need to pay some migration...